ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:59 AM

so I'm assuming most of you who ordered these got more than one; did anyone get a combined shipping rate from the seller? eBay keeps sending me payment reminders with $6 shipping but the seller hasn't replied yet.  <_<

#27 108KickBack

108KickBack

Beast-Former Gatherer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Interests:Laser Beasts, Battle Beasts,Anything Beastformer, Insects,Bugs and arachnids.

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:54 AM

I got combined shipping mine was $6 for everything and that's to Canada.

#28 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 30 January 2015 - 02:31 AM

Seller has been responding pretty quick to me so far, but maybe that´s because of the fact I bought a couple more lol

BUT I strongly suggest everyone who´re still buying from him to make sharp Best Offers since I just got to know how much he still has left from each; 

Gorilla 375+

Snake 225+

Lion 175+

So these are serious amounts and not just a couple............

Told him he´s more stock than there are BB collectors around so he´ll never sell out :)

ps. That obviously takes away another part of the suspicion or doubts that might´ve been left because if these would´ve been repro´s there´s no way someone would order them in such amounts. So its just a pretty huge pile of left over Old Stock, although they came with 36 on a roll so in the end its just a couple of rolls. 

Edited by Beastformers, 30 January 2015 - 02:34 AM.

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

#29 diaclone

diaclone

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:18 AM

I bought two of each style, seller combined postage and sent quickly. I figured the seller had these in quanitity, but I would probably buy a few more when / if prices dip.  

#30 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:24 AM

yeah forgot to follow up myself, I finally heard back from the seller, said he thought he'd sent me an invoice and just overlooked it. So for me wasn't exactly quick, but the patches are definitely legit and very nice to add to the collection (especially for the price).

I'll also likely order a few more extras eventually.

#31 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:16 AM

I only ordered one of the snake patch and got it in very quickly. I am also thinking that it is legitimate. The quality on it is really well done. I have it displayed over my snake army. I think thats going to be their official army patch.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com