KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 11:41 AM

I myself enjoy creating fan characters, especially Kinnikuman ones. Does anyone else have a fan character, and if so, what would their trademark techniques, ultimate finnisher (such as Muscle Spark, etc.), and Choujin Kyoudo (Choujin Strength) be?

Lots of detailed history and info is very welcome!

My fan character, obviously, is Guy Kinniku/Kinnikuman 3rd. His trademark techniques include: Muscle Runway, Sideways Kinniku Buster, and Double Kinniku Driver. His ultimate finnisher is Muscle Crash, and his Choujin Kyoudo is 940,000 (69,990,000 with the Kajiba no Kuso Djikara).

Guy Kinniku :(

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#2 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

Let's get prehistoric! ~ ^.^ <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 12:31 PM

Awesome! Another 3rd gen fan character!!! :p If i get permission, may I use him in my fic? Just wondering. I have a ton of 3rd gen fan characters, but none of the Muscle family.

Probably my favourite one of all, is Pterrorama. He is the first child of Tyrannoclaw, but he is a Pterodactyl instead of a T-rex. He of course, has the small square-head atop the broad shoulders, his colour is a bit more dull than T-claws. His finisher attack is one of my favourites, called Aero Wing. I'm going to do a fanart of the performance of Aero Wing soon, which I'll post up on my fanart page.

Stegostance is Pterrorama's younger sister and though she's not quite a wrestler, she's still really kawaii ~ ^^

I also have son of Teltel boy, named Toxtone. He has many of the same attacks as his father. But he also has another special attack outside of Trauma Voice Dial and Slicing Handteanna. Just not ready to reveal that one just yet XD *evil grin*

Serena is the daughter of Maxman, who has followed in her father's footsteps in mastering the sneaker transformation. She's a little bit of a clutz, and new at wrestling, but she truely strives to be the best and wants to eventually defeat King Muscle and Kid Muscle's decendants. Her attack is a variation on the PumpThumper, called the SerenaStompSmash (or Step Stomper). Serena and Toxtone are close friends, possibly blossoming into more, I hope.

And I have gone on for too long....I'll cover more OCs later :( Most of mine are all 3rd gen, though.
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#3 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 01:03 PM

Cool!!!

Of course you can use me in your fic (as long as you credit me...j/k!); if you want more info on Guy Kinniku, I'd be only too HAPPY to give it to you! Plus, are Pterrorama and toxtone good or bad Choujins? Serena's bad, right?

I also have Natasha, adopted daughter of Warsman (he trained her), whose trademark technique is New Palo Special (starts off like the original, but then she twists the arms round and pushes them towards the stomach).

And then there's Camcord man, who is the grandson of Boombox king. Camcord man can, in the same way as Boombox king, copy people's techniques. He found an old discarded tape made by a fan of Suguru fighting, and of course, copied his technique (Camcord man was defeated by Guy Kinniku eventually).

When you've written your fic, please will you send me a copy? Once it's written, tell me, and I'll send you my email address!

Guy Kinniku :(

#4 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

Nezumi-Otoko for President!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:36 PM

These are characters from my first (of seven) fan manga (yet to be completed) "Great Showdown! Seigi Choujin vs. Dark Choujin"

DARKMAN
Homeland: New Zealand
Choujin Kyoudo: 80,000,000 Power

Darkman has the most flexible body in the Choujin World, a result of him eating shark eggs regularly for most of his life ('cuz, y'see, it made him rubbery and gave him cartelige bones and... and... hey, Yudetamago would've thought up something just as ridiculous!) Anyway, for years he has used his powers for good, but he has grown tired of sacrficing more than the Idol Choujins (in his opinion) but not getting any recognition. He builds a machine that sucks the Choujin Kyoudo out of a Choujin and heads for Kinnikuman's Coronation Celebration Match against Robin Mask.

Abilities
Darkman can stretch his body pretty far, at least far enough to reach the other side of the ring. He can also alter his muscle mass in order to make one part of his body bigger (hello ladies... Kidding!! Just kidding!), most frequently he does this to create a larger fist. He also uses his machine (which has been attached to the ceiling) to absorb other Choujin's Kyoudo. One attack he has and improved version of a new attack Kinnikuman uses called Muscle Impact (Darkman calls it Dark Impact), where while in midair he gets behind his opponent, pins their arms behind their back, and drives them face first into the canvas. Darkman's version includes him stretching his legs so that he's sort of standing on the bottom of his opponent's feet. His Ultimate Attack is the Super Reverse Romero Special, where while in midair he gets back to back with his opponent, hooks their legs with his, folds his arms back so as to grab their wrists, lands face down on the canvas, and holds his legs and arms out to the side upon impact, causing massive damage to his opponents arms, legs, and torso (I know, I completely suck at describing techniques). However, he learns the hard way during his match with Kinnikuman that if he uses it 5 times in one day, his supposedly Perfect Body will cramp up completely.

Fights
Geronimo - His aura alone distracts Geronimo, leaving him open to attack from the other Dark Choujins.
Super Phoenix - His rubbery body allows him to escape the Muscle Revenger and turn it into the Super Reverse Romero Special.
Kinnikuman - Everytime Kinnikuman outdoes him he absorbs Kyoudo from the Choujin's strapped to his machine, but Geronimo breaking free, support from drained Ataru, Robin, and the others, and Kinnikuman's Neo Kinniku Buster gradually destroy the machine.

DEMONMAN
Homeland: France
Choujin Kyoudo: Unknown

Demonman is wild beast Choujin, and not much else is known about him.

Abilities
He can stretch his arms and legs for a seemingly unlimited distance. He also has strong, powerful jaws, razor sharp teeth, and claws on his fingers and toes.

Fights
Jesse Maivia and Skyman - Easily takes them out by banging their heads together; they are added to Darkman's machine.
Robin Mask - Catches him by surprise and bites him, but is then temporarily immobilized by Geronimo's Wood Cutter Hand.
Kinnikuman - Escapes Kinniku Buster by extending his arms and contricting them around Kin's ribs until... BAKI!!
Terryman - Easily dominates him but fight is interrupted by Neptuneman.
Neptuneman - Easily defeated, claws and teeth are destroyed.

TAKO KID
Homeland: Japan
Choujin Kyoudo: 17,000,000 Power

An six-armed octopus (tako) choujin with a face that resembles those octopi festivle masks. He has spent his entire life studying the techniques of the Seigi Choujins and there are few techniques he cannot counter or defeat

Abilities
His main technique is Poison Touch, where one touch of his hand can give his opponent a lethal dose of poison. For his unnamed finisher, he powers all six hands up with the Poison Touch. He then chokes the opponent with one pair of hands, punches them in the gut with another, and then then punches them on the temples with the last pair.

Fights
Brocken Jr. - Easily counters his techniques and defeats him with Poison Touch; he is added to Darkman's machine.
Geronimo - Dodges Apache War Cry and chokes him with Poison Touch while distracted by Darkman's aura; he is added to Darkman's machine.
Ataru Kinniku - Blocks the Napalm Stretch and uses Unnmaed Finisher; he is added to Darkman's machine.
Ashuraman - Counters all of his techniques and uses the Poison Touch several times, but makes the mistake of ripping off his top 4 arms, allowing Ashuraman to steal his arms and use the Poison Touch against him.
Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010
"Washi ga Otokojuku jukuchou... Edajima Heihachi de aru!!!!!"

#5 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

Nezumi-Otoko for President!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:37 PM

Part II

MAESTRO
Homeland: England
Choujin Kyoudo: 11,000,000

An orchestral Choujin who used to be Robin Mask's biggest fan. When Robin lost Kinnikuman at the 20th Olympics, failed to get revenge for his defeat, and then even alligned himself with Kinnikuman he became furious. His goal from then on was to become powerful enough to kill Robin Mask.

Abilities
He can use music (represented by notes and lines) as weapons. His favorite methods include a flute that acts as a dart shooter and a harp that when played will collect so much music that the notes will drop down and crush the opponent (the harp can also be used as a bow and arrow). One of his techniques is called Coda, where he sing the word "Coda" so loud the opponents body temporarily ceases to function. His ultimate technique is the Hell's Finale, where he uses his conductor baton to stab the opponent in five specific spots, causing music to spew forth instead of blood. The music than wraps up around the opponent and Maetsro "conducts" them into the air. He then extends his baton, jumps up, and strikes the opponent (one of those techniques that doesn't seem like much, but is supposed to hurt anyway).

Fights
Specialman and Canadianman - Easily takes them out with his harp (drop technique); they are added to Darkman's machine.
Geronimo - His notes are thrown back by Geronimo's Tomohawk Tornado.
Wolfman - Knocks him out with flute; he is added to Darkman's machine.
Robin Mask - Escapes Tower Bridge and Robin Special with Coda and wins with Hell's Finale; he is added to Darkman's machine.
Kinnikuman - Still damaged from fight with Demonman, Kinnikuman is easily put in Hell's Finale but is saved by interference from Buffaloman.
Buffaloman - Buffaloman easily escapes Hell's Finale and defeats him with Buffalo Bomb.

STEELMAN
Homeland: Holland
Choujin Kyoudo: 20,000,000

Darkman's third-in-command, he is a plain looking character who is made of steel. I created him specifically to be Neptuneman's opponent, Neptune having regained his magnetic powers through a New Neptune Mask.

Abilities
He can actually change what type of metal his body is. While in his steel form he is unaffected by Neptuneman's magnet power, but by turning himself into nickel or iron he can manipulate the Magnetic Power and have Neptune crash into his body. He also has his Allergan(sp?) Dust, which he blows at his opponent to make them allergic to whatever metal he is at the time. He can also transform his fingers into railroad spikes and launch them at his opponent.

Fights
Neptuneman - Torments Neptune with his techniques until Neptune destoys New Neptune Mask and defeats him with Quarrel Special.

THE SULTAN
Homeland: Saudi Arabia
Choujin Kyoudo: 40,000,000

Darkman's right hand man, he is an Arabian Nights themed Choujin. He claims that he uses unfair tactics in order to root out truly worthy fighters, and those that can overcome said tactics he will fight fairly. However, when Ramenman meets these recquirements, he shows his true colors by continuing to use cowardly means.

Abilities
The Sultan has a wide arsenal of Arabian Nights themed techniques, unfortunately none of them have been developed yet (sorry). His main technique is the Pain Transfer, where he says some magic words and (like magic) his opponent begins to feel the pain he is supposed to be receiving from them. However, he can only use it for 15 minutes, after which he has to wait another 15 minutes to be able to use it again. He has a stronger version called 1,001 Years of Death - Pain Transfer. It costs him half his life-force to use it, but it allows him to use the Pain Transfer on more than one opponent even if the waiting time isn't up yet. It also has no time limit, but the longer he uses it, the shorter his life gets.

Fights
Neptuneman - Torments him with Pain Transfer and wins "via" Quarrel Bomber; he is added to Darkman's machine.
Ramenman - Tries everything to not lose but is eventually destroyed by Ramenman's new technique The Chinese Needle.

Edited by Idol Choujin Showtime, 23 April 2007 - 03:15 PM.

Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010
"Washi ga Otokojuku jukuchou... Edajima Heihachi de aru!!!!!"

#6 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:46 PM

Your charactars are cool my fav is darkman and his super reverse romero special. And don't worry describing moves is hard and I think you did a great job of it and the story is cool too. Yours Guy Kinniku. :(

Edited by guy kinniku, 23 April 2007 - 04:56 PM.

#7 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:04 PM

What the heck.

Hotspur/Katherine Mask.

She and her twin brother Christopher are Kevin's younger siblings by two years. When Kevin ran away, she was pissed at him for leaving like that and bitterly disappointed that her father didn't want to train her, since she was a girl. She was sneaky though and pretended to go to girl's school in Switzerland, but went to Warsman and pushed him to train her. Because she is physically unable to pull off big moves like her dad and brother, she developed more of a martial artist style of fighting. Also, she figured out how to concentrate her chojin power to make her moves seem more powerful (yes, very Naruto-ish. Sigh.) Oh, and somehow she internalized that fire scepter thingy so she has a fire attack.

At the same time, Kate was playing the stock market and eventually made a lot of money, enough to start up a small company that would later sponsor a chojin tournament.

When she was ready, she arranged for the Tournament of Roses to start in England (a charity fund raiser), and entered as the silent "Hotspur". Wearing a red suit of armor to disguise her appearance, she intended to win and if her big brother showed up and he was her opponent...so much the better.

The fangirls love Hotspur, because he is so mysterious, never once uttering a sound, even during the most brutal fighting. Also, he's courteous, kind, and in a freakin' suit of armor!

Heh.

Anyway, Hotspur takes some mighty big punches, but keeps on slugging away. During "his" fight with Jade, his ability to concentrate his chojin strength in one body part (similar to Jade's main attack) is revealed, which ups the ante for the next fight with Mars. (I still haven't figured out how that ends, but Mars does go down, but just barely).

Anyway, Hotspur's second to the last fight is with Kevin Mask. All I know is that "he" powers up like Kevin and takes advantage of the extra, internalized fire power to take Kevin down. When Hotspur wins, he takes the rabbit's foot that Kevin has attached to his helmet. Kevin has an imploring look, but is unable to stop him.

The other chojin try to intercept Hotspur outside the ring, but Mars (back from the hospital) intervenes.

Being the smartest chojin around, he already figured out that Hotspur was a girl and was interested in her because of her sneakiness.

Anyway, he blocks the other chojin, saying that Hotspur won the rabbits foot fairly. Only later, when the silent knight finally makes it out of the arena and to the dressing room, do they realize that he was truly very badly injured and near death. They give him props for making it out without assistance.

Originally, Robin and Kevin think that Chris is posing as Hotspur, until he shows up from his medical practice in Africa (wearing a white doctor's coat and white helmet with a little red cross on it).

At some point, Hotspur does unmask and OMGZagirl chaos ensues.

Um, that's about it. I figure this works out pretty good with the altered timeline thing, because who's to say that Robin and Alice didn't go on to have more kids? Of course, that would make it interesting, because Kevin doesn't remember her...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#8 Jenny

Jenny

i'm tired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:25 PM

My turn~ =D;;

SHIKRA

Classification: Seigi Choujin
Homeland: France
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 101 kg
Choujin Kyoudo: 1,150,000
Trademark Techniques: Hawk Driver, Wing Cutter

Shikra is the youngest child of Hawkman. Despite this, he holds no grudge against Mantaro, and even wishes to join the Seigi Choujin's fight against evil Choujin in Japan one day. Shikra's Hawk Driver is an ugraded version of the Kinniku Driver that uses his wings to intensify the velocity of the landing.

Edited by ComradeTurbinski, 23 April 2007 - 04:29 PM.

ZObY.png

#9 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:34 PM

Good story, and you've done a good job with the timeline. The fights were cool, too! Yours Guy Kinniku. :lol:

Edited by guy kinniku, 23 April 2007 - 04:58 PM.

#10 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:35 PM

Good story, and you've done a good job with the timeline. The fights were cool, too! Yours Guy Kinniku. :lol:

Edited by guy kinniku, 23 April 2007 - 04:58 PM.

#11 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:42 PM

Shikra, hawkfamily, updated kinniku driver - man, that rocks! Yours Guy Kinniku . :lol:

Edited by guy kinniku, 23 April 2007 - 04:56 PM.

#12 Chibibee

Chibibee

Diva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, anime/manga (especially Kinnikuman Nisei/Ultimate Muscle)...that's it, I think. XD

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:39 PM

I'm admittedly one of the 'makes up female wrestlers' fangirls. xD; I like to think I'm a bit different though with my storyline rather than them just popping up as the 2nd Gen's train. Phoenix, Double Diamond, Brass, and Taboo (with Mr. Eee aka Madame Rhea coming in later) I call them DIVAlution.

First group image of DIVAlution. <-- There's massive amounts of info on them in the description, though it's slightly outdated now.

None of them are related to chojins from another generation, they're all 'new bloods' (my term for new chojin bloodlines that come up every generation or so). My premise of the story was that women weren't allowed to fight in the ring due to outdated chojin beliefs; needless to say this was before I found out about Fiona, but that's V-Jump universe. >_>

Basic premise of the story takes place after the Chojin Crown (anime version), and before Demon Seed Saga (that I haven't seen and wouldn't exist). The 3 working members of DIVAlution (Taboo is more honourary than active in the beginning) wind up entering a tournament dressed as men to get through the league, but upon having to fight for thier spots, thier true identities are discovered only after they've earned thier places in the tournament.

With the League Commitiee trying to get them out of the tournament by any cost, many of the fans laughing at them and some of the Chojins sneering at them, they've got one chance to prove thier worth in the ring before the door gets slammed in thier face for good....

...It'll likely never leave my mind, I haven't written fanfiction for SO LONG, and I suck at comics. ;_;

Edited by Chibibee, 23 April 2007 - 05:46 PM.

#13 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 06:02 PM

DIVAlution, awesome name! Would really be a great storyline...if women couldn't wrestle! But it's still totally cool. Yours Guy Kinniku :lol:

#14 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 06:23 PM

Name: Bobman

Homeland: USA

Height: 6'1''

Weight:133.81kg

Classification: Seigi, hopes to upgrade to Kanpeki

Choujin Kyoudo: 28,000,001

Attacks: Choujin Mimic, Behemoth Blast, clay roller

Looks: Fat guy with red hair, he has weak ankles so he wears Buffaloman style leg guards. He also has a pair on his arm.

Bobman is a bit.....weird. He has a weird sense of humor and rarely ever frowns. He's a genius that has modified himself to change into any choujin and copy their attacks. But his body has its own limit as to how well he can so the attack. His best stat is his pure power, but he's a heavy guy with HORRIBLE speed. He idolizes Terryman and Kinnikuman, but wants to be a Kanpeki choujin because he views himself as Perfect. He's a bit of an idiot and a klutz, he has no focus and tends to act stupid randomly. He's very creative , but relies on copied moves too much. He also loves to pick up on commentary during other matches and will get into verbal fights with Nakano-san frequently. He has a good heart and that is usually his downfall in a match.

Edited by geniusbob, 23 April 2007 - 06:27 PM.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

#15 Staplerman

Staplerman

Boring teenager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:49 PM

I'll set up one of mine here.

Name: Staplerman (because he is my fave fancharacter ever)

Homeland: Unknown

Height: 189 centimetres

Weight: 75

Weightclass: Lightweigt

Age: 17 (atleast in my fic, if Tyrannoclaw is going to incorporate him in one of her fics he will be older)

Classification: Kanpeki (turns semi seigi after the kanpeki tournament)

Choujin Kyoudo: 55,000,000

Signature Attacks: Head bite, Staple Cannon and the Stapler Stretch to name a few.

Looks: Literally a stapler head. He has a green shirt with a staple motive and has flat duck-like feet. He has either Staplers or hands (he can change betwhen them) and have typical kawaii eyes.

Info about him in general: Staplerman came to Earth during the Kanpeki Tournament to assist fellow Kanpekis, he also bringed his younger brother Compman with him. During the stay on Earth Staplerman develops a crush on Rinko (it fades after some time though)and starts a rivalry with Mantaro as well as Jade/Jaeger. Staplerman is your typical loser guy, he is shy, doesn't like to talk and has pretty bad courage. However, because of his high Choujin Kyoudo and the ability to get a nearly limitless amont of sharp staples from himself makes hi a force to be reckoned with. Somewhere after the Kanpeki tournament Staplerman decides to stay on Earth with his brother and both becomes semi-seigi. Both often show up at inconventient times, sometimes helping but often just there to watch. Even thought Staplerman and Compman are seen as good both have strong rivality with some of the seiges.

Fighting record:

Unknown enemy: Staplerman defeated a unknown enemy to partipicate in the Kanpeki Tournament.

Mantaro and Terry the Kid: During the tag-team part Staplerman and Compman manages to defeat both, even thought it was a close call. The fight was ended with Staplermans finisher on Mantaro.

During 3rd Gen:

Compman: Compman gets the advantage with the help of his Burning Inner Strenght EXE. and his fueling anger. However Staplerman manages to crack Compmans screen and breaks him in half with his new unnamed finisher.

Neptuneman: Both fight evenly in the start but Neptuneman gains the upper hand a while. Staplerman however, manages to overpower him in the end and like Compman Neptuneman gets breaked in half.

For his last fight i'm divided, either Diceman or Serena defeats him.

More to come.

Edited by Staplerman, 28 April 2007 - 10:03 AM.

Posted Image

#16 BlazeShadow

BlazeShadow

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 11:51 PM

I will put up Diceman (My fan-made character) up here soon..

#17 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 24 April 2007 - 05:10 AM

1.Love the illustration of Staplerman - great name!
2. Looking forward to it, BlazeShadow
3. lol, Bobman is awesome!!
:lol: Yours Guy Kinniku :lol:

#18 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:09 AM

ZOMG I am soooooo in love with Bobman now, it's not even funny. That character is pure genius *hugglez Bobman*

And yah, if someone wants a character in my fic (or if I request and you approve of me using them) it would be nice to have as much info as I can on them. Makes it easier for me not to screw your characters up,which I'm probably bound to do anyways. XD The storyline takes place in 3rd gen, though.... I don't know if I'm doing a full fledged fic or maybe just a little web comic when I get all of the characters prepared....I may do both. In any case, as much info on them as you can is very helpful ^^

Staplerman and Bobman <3 <3 <3 ~ showin' my luuuv ~ XD
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#19 Staplerman

Staplerman

Boring teenager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 09:31 AM

Just a quick one I developed for my and Blaze's fic.

Name: Pinman

Homeland: Unknown

Height: 50 centimetres

Weight: about a half kilo

Weightclass: Super lightweight

Classification: Worthless Choujin

Choujin Kyoudo: 5,000 (probably the lowest ever)

Signature attacks: None, but his very good at regenerating

Looks: Think a pin with some twigs and two beady little eyes, there you have him!

Info: Pinman is purely in the fic for comic relief, he is almost always found being trampled on by the main characters making him break in half. He also has been used as a fetchpin for a dog, been used as a toothpick and being used as a scarecrow. Pinman is probably the most worthless choujin ever, he even got a rank all for himself for being such a loser, he has however a bad temper and is prone to outbursts at anything or anyone. What happened with Pinman after the Kanpeki Tournament is currently unknown, he probably still is stepped on.
Posted Image

#20 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:41 PM

Hey, Tyrannoclaw, here is some info. Some time in the future Mantaro and Rinko settle down and have a son (me). On a trip to earth, Mantaro & Rinko’s ship hit an asteroid belt, and in the confusion, Guy crawled into an escape pod and started pushing the buttons, which makes the pod blast off to earth. When Mantaro and Rinko realized what had happened to their son, they called an all-out search which all Mantaro's old friends (the g2 seigi choujins, and remaining earth g1s) join, but to no avail. Skip a few years, and Guy Kinniku is 17 and has some of his dad's qualities (laziness, etc.), and never training results in weak muscles and low Choujin Kyoudo, but when an evil Choujin threatens Japan, Guy steps up to challenge him and gets beaten up very badly, when suddenly the Kajiba no Kuso Djikara powered him up just enough to beat the evil Choujin. A few days later, two wannabe Chouijns challenge Guy but his last fight scared him so much that he runs away and ends up in Beverly Park. He then sees a small shack and thinks it will be good place to hide. Just then, he hears the sound of footsteps outside, he starts to whimper, the door opens and...it was not the two Choujin wannabes, but a little boy that looks a bit like himself except smaller. It was Alexandria Meat! Guy's parents and their friends had believed Guy to be dead, when their last hope was to wake Meat up from his cryogenic sleep two years ago. He has been looking for him ever since, and what ironic luck, he finds Guy in Japan! Meat explains to him about his family history and true identity, but is also shocked at Guy's low muscle mass, and shows Guy the basic style of wrestling. After this, he takes Guy to meet his mother and father, and Guy is trained by his dad from then on. Later, Mantaro decides to send Guy to train with Kamehame Jr, and this is where Guy reaches his current Choujin Kyoudo. Later, he is sent by his father to the Hercules Factory and the trainers are Gazelleman, Seiuchin, and Kevin Mask. This is where Guy first meets Terry Jr, Walrusman, Strikeman (a one-time-use fan character, I might do something more with him later) and also hears mention of Jade’s mystery student and Kevin’s son, Thomas Mask. When Guy and the rest of his year graduate, Guy is sent to guard Tokyo and he goes back to Beverly Park. More to come soon.

Personality:
Lazy, can be childish, gets scared easily, self-absorbed, but has a good heart, and when the time comes to be brave, he rises to the occasion.

Favorite Food: Katsudon.
Height: 175 cm.
Weight: 90 kg.
Choujin Kyoudo: 940,000 (69,990,000 with the Kajiba no Kuso Djikara)
Trademark Techniques: Muscle Runway, Sideways Kinniku Buster, Double Kinniku Driver, Muscle Crash

Trivia:
Meat refers to him as ‘3rd’.

I’m working on a timeline currently.

Yours Guy Kinniku :rolleyes:

Oh, and Pinman = awesome!

#21 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:50 PM

Wow. Bobman is a lot more popular than I thought. If you want use Bobman Tyrannoclaw its fine by me. Bunch of good characters here.

So more about Bobman huh?

Hobbies:He loves to annoy anything that moves. In the ring, he will taunt enemies with jokes and puns until they are on the breaking point. Then when they're all worked up, he beats em. Loves to scare people, especially the smaller chouijns with his superior size(Pinman maybe.....). He's a bit of a stupid genius, but he has his moments. He also loves to comment on other matches, and can explain complex move mechanics.

Weird habits: He sleeps with his eyes open, stares off into space for hours, and will transform into other people just to hear them say weird things.

Stupid things he's done: He broke his tail-bone trying to use the Kinniku Buster, stole Buffalomans wig, and he can never get in or out of the ring without tripping on the ropes.

Attacks: Bob's attacks are clay based, with him being able to transform into other choujins. If he loses his focus, he reverts back. His clay roller is where he hardens his body and just rollers over things. He uses the roped and bounces around like a pin-ball. The chojin mimic is where he can preform ANY attack he understands how to do, as long as his body is capable of doing it (so no Ashura Buster or Black hole absorbtion). Behemoth Blast is Bob's own move, but he is still perfecting it.

Edited by geniusbob, 24 April 2007 - 02:51 PM.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

#22 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 24 April 2007 - 05:39 PM

Man, Bobman is cool - very Kinnikuman. Yours Guy Kinniku. :D

Edited by guy kinniku, 25 April 2007 - 02:55 AM.

#23 Staplerman

Staplerman

Boring teenager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:46 AM

I'll probably release information about Staplermans brother two, also... Staplerman will for sure show up in the 3rd generation later on, kanpekis can live a long time right?
Posted Image

#24 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:30 AM

Wow. Guy Kinniku will be really hard to incorporate into my fan manga(which is what I have decide dto do), since technically, Rinko does not end up with Mantarou and instead is somehow Serena's mother. Which means Rinko ended up with Maxman... I know, I'm weird at pairing up characters like that O.o Serena acts alot like Rinko, too....IMO. My whole fic, I guess you could say, is MAINLY about Serena and her goal to become the best.

I wonder if there IS a way to work Guy in there....maybe Rinko somehow cheats on Mantarou, I dunno. XD I shall TRY to put him in the manga....as there does need to be a third generation Muscle from that family....since it's Serena's duty to wipe him out and all. Now I'll have to think extra hard about a way to get him into the storyline....

Staplerman I think I can work with. he seems easy enough to throw in there somehow, though I do not know exactly when he'll appear and such. Bobman sounds like a good candidate for the manga....he could provide some great comedy...

I think I'm working on this thing in a team, so if you wanna help out, anyone be my guest! I need dialogue and of course more 3rd gen character ideas. I need plots and subplots....that sort of thing. So far I'm just collecting information about storyline, characters, etc etc etc. for use. XD

Sorry that i haven't really released muches about Pterrorama and the others....I'm almost very stingy about revealing my characters until they're revealed in the media I create (in this case, yeah...a manga). I think I may soften up later and actually give a complete and thorough rundown of everything, but for now I'm going all hush hush. *evil grin*

Thanx all for the ideas though,and I could always use some help in my little creations, so yeah...feel free to help out as much as you want to ^^
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#25 Staplerman

Staplerman

Boring teenager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:38 AM

Well I would really want to help, I also invented a new character som e time ago.
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com