Meat's fan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Interests:anime

writing stories

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:48 PM

Post your own finishing moves for the characters that are already in the series (not for your own created wrestler)
for example: You can make a new finishing move for Mantaro, Terry, Kevin, or other characters in the story.

I made one for Mantaro/the Kinniku family:

I named the move: Muscle/Kinniku Arrow

to do this, you must first do a bear hug in the back and lift them up as if your doing a Back Drop. But this time it has to be near the ropes. Using the ropes launch the opponent into the air and launch yourself as well. You could also just lift them up into the air without the ropes. Then in the air you grab the feet and arms using your hands (one hand in the arms and one hand in legs). Then stand on his back and slam them to the ground. There is a trick there you can either step on his spinal cord or away from the spinal cord. With that move it could either break the spine, ribs/damage internal organs. It also damages and/or break both arms and legs. But you can also damage the whole body at the same time.

Edited by Meat's fan, 30 September 2008 - 02:56 PM.

"Anger and Hatred, they cause lots of problems, yet it's hard to avoid."

#2 TehStar

TehStar

I can fly!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:31 PM

I have a finishing move. Never really figured out who it would belong to, but if anyone, probably Gazelleman , 'cuz I can.

Savannah Scorch

The user tackles his opponent, using their body and the opponent's to make a two-man wheel. They roll into the ropes at a fast speed so they bounce high into the air, the user continuing to spin to keep the opponent spinning, also. When they hit the mat, the opponent's neck takes the full force of the velocity and the friction.

#3 Meat's fan

Meat's fan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

writing stories

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:47 AM

I have a finishing move. Never really figured out who it would belong to, but if anyone, probably Gazelleman , 'cuz I can.

Savannah Scorch

The user tackles his opponent, using their body and the opponent's to make a two-man wheel. They roll into the ropes at a fast speed so they bounce high into the air, the user continuing to spin to keep the opponent spinning, also. When they hit the mat, the opponent's neck takes the full force of the velocity and the friction.

nice move! :) :p :)

#4 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

Rule 63 has never been more epic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:40 PM

Hell Spark

Always imagined it would be cool for Akuma Shogun to do. It starts almost exactly the same way as the Muscle Spark, except Akuma Shogun position's his right shin behind the opponent's neck and then falls to the mat in that stance, slamming and possibly decapitating his opponent in a rather messy manner. Since he has hold of his opponent's arms, it removes a good portion of the Hell Guillotine's greatest weakness: that you could grab the ropes to pull you out of it.
Posted Image Posted Image
Baoh and Guyver... seperated at birth?
Apparently Matto's partner in crime and also the originator of the "Mari is Akuma Shogun" and "Douche Suguru is Big the Budo" theories.

#5 Meat's fan

Meat's fan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

writing stories

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:12 PM

Hell Spark

Always imagined it would be cool for Akuma Shogun to do. It starts almost exactly the same way as the Muscle Spark, except Akuma Shogun position's his right shin behind the opponent's neck and then falls to the mat in that stance, slamming and possibly decapitating his opponent in a rather messy manner. Since he has hold of his opponent's arms, it removes a good portion of the Hell Guillotine's greatest weakness: that you could grab the ropes to pull you out of it.

Cool!!!!!! e+ :woot: :huh:

#6 Neo Muscle

Neo Muscle

Owner of Unlimited Muscle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:22 PM

Jaguar Buster, it starts off as a standard reverse Kinniku Buster but after it is landed Lord Jaguar does an Alabama slam on his opponent.

#7 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 09 November 2008 - 07:00 PM

Well here's is my Finisher

Kajiba no Muscle crash 90,000,000

Guy Will run at a Fighter then he will hit them in to the air the he will hit with his back a few times the

and the hole time this is going on guy goes in to Honoo no Kuso Djikara Mode that where guys KKD Bcomes so strong it heats is body up so he hot to the touch that can buern a fighter

Attached Files

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com