#1 ElTorro

ElTorro

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 01:17 PM

For me back when I was a kid (& still now):

I basically separated the ones with their arms out, ready for combat...while the other ones with their hands held low at their sides (or just posing) I put aside.

The non-combat posed figures pissed me off! They couldn't do anything for me except just stand there & look good (or take up space).

I used the ones who were ready for combat & had them fight each other in my self-made 5"x5" wrestling ring.

Which begs the question: WHY IN HELL DO THEY MAKE MUSCLES THAT CAN'T FIGHT!??

I say, if you're gonna make a line of toy characters that were meant to battle, then MAKE them battle-ready! Put up them dukes! Ugg!

Edited by ElTorro, 05 July 2003 - 01:18 PM.

#2 MIWP

MIWP

Kinnikuman Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 02:07 PM

I take my toys in the bathtub with me and play dive contest.
Usually the figures have running races around the edge of the tub before they
jump in... Imagine a Mountain Dew commercial featuring M.U.S.C.L.E. figures and a bathtub, insane! Sometimes I set them up like dominoes around my apartment and waych my cat knock them down, sometimes she picks one up and hides it... This game I call Dominoe Muscle Hide and seek. Man, there are all kinds of ways to play with our toys!

:cry:

Posted Image

#3 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 02:46 PM

I take my toys in the bathtub with me and play dive contest.
Usually the figures have running races around the edge of the tub before they
jump in... Imagine a Mountain Dew commercial featuring M.U.S.C.L.E. figures and a bathtub, insane! Hide and seek. Man, there are all kinds of ways to play with our toys!

:cry:

Posted Image

So tell me this,

Have you seen Eddie Murphy in Delirious? Or maybe it was Raw? I can't remember, however, Eddie Murphy does this skit when he was a little boy playing in the bathtub with his Gi Joe figures and the Gi Joe figure is swimming, finds a brown lumpy submarine, then he locates a dark cave (his a$$hole). So Mr. MIWP does that mean you played with your Muscles up your a$$ in the bathtub!?!

Just kiddin', but, just checkin'!

I, however, did not play with toys in the tub, since I had seen Delirious at a young age and was not down with toys in your a$$ accidents. Seriously how do you explain that one to the Doctor, oops, I guess Richard Greer (Gerbil) had to tell the doc something? (I know, I know, urban legends).

THEGODBEAST ;)

#4 MIWP

MIWP

Kinnikuman Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 03:19 PM

Whenever an accident happens I usually tell my doctor that I got drunk and fell asleep at a frat party, just like that guy in the Jackass movie had that toy car up hi behind! No seriously, my toys do not mess with the dark cave or try to wrestle the one eyed sea monster.... They just dive and swim....
LoL!!! :cry:

#5 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 08:17 PM

HA! HA! HA!

I am glad you have a sense of humor!!!

Seriously though, if you haven't seen Eddie Murphy Delirious or Raw, you need to rent them!!! You will laugh your a$$ off, even though they are pure 80's material!!!

The "one eyed sea monster," that is a good one!!!

HA! HA! HA!

I just figured how much you claim you are under the influence, you never know when the bath, a toy, and well you know.............. Good reason not to drink, bathe, and play with toys (especially small ones like muscles). I think Laura Bush should make herself useful and make a public service annoucement!
Ha! Ha! Ha!

THEGODBEAST

Edited by THEGODBEAST, 05 July 2003 - 08:19 PM.

#6 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 05:43 PM

I line up all my extras in a huge circle on my coffee table. They watch while 2 or 3 or 4 guys duke it out in the middle. When one gets punted off or killed, another guy jumps in ready for action. Warsman #59 is the undefeated champion so far... :p
Posted Image

#7 Robotube

Robotube

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 11:57 AM

I like to drink with mine. Personal Man is a stupid arse, though...he always has a little too much to drink, and then thinks he can kick everyone's arse. Blue Zord usually buys everyone a round before the night is through (not so evil when he gets a few in him), and the Japanese Kinkeshi usually have way to much to drink and either puke or pass out. The remaining few sing Karaoke (Those Japanese never could hold their alcohol very well.)
http://www.robotube.com/toys - My MUSCLE stuff from Japan

http://www.robotube.com/muscle - My G2 Micro Gallery

Posted Image

#8 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 02:54 PM

I line them up and I Count them....

Basically that's it...

Well... On occassion, I do make them beat eachother up, or I make pretty risque poses...
Posted Image

#9 MUSCLETOYS

MUSCLETOYS

Happily stuck in the past

• Legends
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Keshi, Minifigs, Baseball Cards, Travel, Disc Golf, Bigfoot, Pizza, Beer

Posted 07 July 2003 - 06:31 PM

Ya know the game where two people each throw a baseball card against the wall, and the one who gets theirs closest to the wall wins both cards? Try this wit h M.U.S.C.L.E.! You'd be amazed at some of the crazy bounces these lil guys will take!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com