#1 JodieT

JodieT

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 06:07 PM

Hello,

I have a large collection of Boglins and I am looking to sell these now. I have listed them individually on ebay but would love to ship them on to another owner together as a family.. Splitting them up after 25+ years together is heartbreaking..

All these Boglins are in a great used condition for age, there is discolouration and the rubber could do with a clean using professional products.
Items all smell slightly from improper storage. Unfortunately they were stored in a shed for many years and this has led to their state now and a sad lack of boxes..
One small Boglin has rubber mould spots unfortunately.
Eyes still work, no broken bits from eyes or appendages and they glow where they should..
There are no boxes for the large Boglins or the Soggy boglins.
Small boglins come with boxes although they are a tad tatty, ripped in places.
Mini Boglins have no Eggs..

There are many photos available for each individual Boglin, its slight defects are noted below if there is any and its box condition noted.

Hairy Boglin Plunk - Great condition for age, hair is matted, superficial plastic disk missing from arm.
Flurp - Rubber has been scuffed on right arm (possible mouse butting), small mark on upper hand hole.
Dwork - rubber in-between fingers split slightly.
Plunk - Great condition.

Slobster - Claw still intact and working
Slogg - tounge discoloured & not sticky due to age
Snish - bottle still works- slight rip to rubber on right fingers

Blap - Code inside Boglin is 4996 2208. Box is tatty - Rip on the front, top right.

Squit - Box is very tatty, inside of box is stained slightly, rip to front on the left side - foreign detail card coming off slightly.

Doink - Code inside Boglin is 4997 2208. Box is very tatty, four rips to front, stained on inside, foreign detail card coming off slightly.

Boink - Has darkened spots on rubber, two small rips to front of box and stains inside the box.
Klang - Small tear in rubber left side of the tail, code on inside 4994 2208, box is ripped on each corner on the front with stains inside.

klang Glow in the dark boglin - code on inside of Boglin is 4994 2208, box is very tatty with multiple rips.
Splatt - Small mark to rubber on inside arm, code on inside of boglin is 4995 - 2208. Box has multiple rips, coming apart on top, bent slightly, no inside card, foreign detail card peeling off.

Six mini boglins, great condition, no eggs.

Please see a few photos attached and if you require further photos please do let me know, I am prepared to sell individually and these Boglins are already listed on Ebay. Please find ai_azzura on there if you wish too see the listings.. On ebay, priced individually totals £300 for the whole collection..

Thank you,
Jodie

Attached Files

Edited by JodieT, 30 July 2016 - 06:56 PM.

#2 Blackrabbit

Blackrabbit

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Interests:GPK
    M.U.S.C.L.E
    Blind bags
    Nintendo Game and watch
    WWF classic
    He man
    GITD

Posted 30 July 2016 - 10:45 PM

Any glow in the dark

#3 JodieT

JodieT

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 05:23 AM

Yes there is Klang, I'm sure that's his name. Glow In the dark with a box although the box has seen better days with a few rips to the corners of the front.

#4 MantisFang

MantisFang

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:37 AM

Damn wish I had the scratch to take these off your hands. What you asking for these?

#5 JodieT

JodieT

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:27 AM

Listed individually on eBay they come to £301, this is because some are rare & I've had to place quite high buy it now price on the items.
Would take £250 for the whole lot plus shipping which would probably be £15 due to the weight.
This is providing there are no bids on eBay and as of yet there isn't but there are a few watchers!

#6 M1cky69

M1cky69

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:08 PM

Tempted on the lot

#7 tommyfilth

tommyfilth

Maciste

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Toys, puppets, being a dad.

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:33 PM

Got the Klang the other day, thanks so much. It really brought back memories having a Boglin again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Boglins, Mattel, Rare, collection, selling, large, vintage

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com