4 replies to this topic

#1 nik62es

nik62es

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:35 AM

..ok, they`re not..but this is what happens when you had an accident and are at home where the only alternative to taking pics and posting them on a forum is watching the tv...as I am likely to be off work until september (if rehab goes well), I will be more active until then (for those who cannot live without knowing the details - broken achilles tendon...signed copies of ALL the x-rays plus a handwritten medical report available for only US $ 9,95 at all Wall Mart stores..but hurry, offer ends soon). Back to the subject at hand - here are some pics showing Exogini 3rd series in different environments, according to - wait for it - their colour equivalents from Gormiti :

Posted Image

The blue series...in a watery cave (actually an Altar de la vida plus some blue swimming trunks..sorry I am not too inspired before breakfast)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Here is the red series..who prefer the volcano (comes originally with a medium sized Armageddon). Now doesn`t that little fellow whom I have elected as their boss look suspiciously like a M.U.S.C.L.E. claw ?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I had a bowl of Kellogs special K for breakfast..and boy, does it show... True to their devious nature, you have the reds attacking the greens who defend themselves in this Gormiti tree house, complete with the tree trap and the lift to hold prisoners..
Note how the interior of the house seems to be scaled for Exogini..not for Gormiti. There are in fact very few places where you can put a full size Gormiti figure (although my son uses the Nintendo Rabbids just as well for that purpose, kids aren`t very choosy, really..)

Edited by nik62es, 29 June 2011 - 04:38 AM.

#2 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:26 AM

Great pics the exogini series 3 look so much like gormiti how much smaller are they, also childrens imagination is great however my son seems to go round with his gormiti asking everyones name he is only 3 though soon it will be daddy v s son in an all out battle give it a couple of years
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#3 nik62es

nik62es

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:35 PM

Great pics the exogini series 3 look so much like gormiti how much smaller are they, also childrens imagination is great however my son seems to go round with his gormiti asking everyones name he is only 3 though soon it will be daddy v s son in an all out battle give it a couple of years

.. I haven`t taken a tapemeasure to them, but please check out my Gormiti - Exogini post, where I actually try to do my doctors thesis about how Exogini are the origens of Gormiti...there are quite a few size comparison pics...
My son started at about 3, my daughter at about 2..(there are a couple of years between them) - although I like all these little figures myself, I think we adults are pretty much limited in what we can do with them - i.e.: display them , either by themselves in a cabinet or ina diorama...it is not until we "lower" ourselves to the level of our children that we can relive once more a kind of second childhood... I am sure you won`t have to wait all that long, specially if you get your son a giant Gormiti or two...you inow those huge figures with a voice...

#4 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:44 PM

Hehe I don't think I've grown out of my first childhood yet, my son has a 4inch lavion which I got the other day purely so I could get a 6cm figure and he loves it.
Do you know if the exogini line had the vehicles that the fistful of aliens line did?
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#5 nik62es

nik62es

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:14 PM

Hehe I don't think I've grown out of my first childhood yet, my son has a 4inch lavion which I got the other day purely so I could get a 6cm figure and he loves it.
Do you know if the exogini line had the vehicles that the fistful of aliens line did?

My Exogini expirience is very limited, although being the ever-so-slightly-obsessive guy I am, from my research I believe there is nothing..apart from the pyramide, that was ever made under the Exogini name..this is why those F.O.A. pieces are so terribly interesting for us europeans..They are after all the same size...
Luckily my son is quite happy to have his Gormiti occupy all sorts of places..I can strongly recommend the dragon tower by Playmobil..as well as an outdoor swimming pool, specially for the Atomic Sea-dwellers...
Check this forum out for spanish involvement on Gormiti (this is part of the other message) - http://mi-gormiti.blogspot.com/ This should be ok as far as spanish timeline....if it is too confusing, I promise to get the details to you, before august... If I get only 8 more of LRB members to talk about Gormiti, I will also make pics of all our Gormitis..I know for a fact there is nothing rare or desirable there, but I also know the "must see what others have" feeling. I saw a vid of a little boys Gormitis today on You Tube..and didn`t he have simply all the pices you would die for... and now for something completly different - get an insight into Gormiti here http://gianfrancoenr...o.blogspot.com/ (a Gormiti designers blog)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com