• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 kayfabe1985

kayfabe1985

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts
  • Interests:Former Pro Wrestler so naturally Wrestling, Kinnikuman, Saint Seiya, Kinkeshi, Deka Kinkeshi & throw in some AoA!

Posted 31 March 2018 - 10:47 AM

Supporting a buddy: Behind the mask with WWE Superstar Kalisto

If you guys are fans of pro wrestling and have a minute, check out this video (it features a good buddy of mine).

When I first started going to wrestling school in Chicago (2003), my brother & I met a lot of people in that local Chicago indy scene.

About a year or two later, Kalisto (back then Samuray Del Sol) started training in the same wrestling school. It is often that we have no time to reflect on our "success" and especially the success of others.

I have always been proud and supportive of those that succeed and do better than me, we should do that more often (too many Haters!)

So if you have a chance please watch and support 205 Live on the network (the ratings in the past have not been good but those dudes put on great matches and the show is slowly starting to catch steam recently)

#2 tennunb

tennunb

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Interests:Currently collecting:-
    G2 MIMP
    Ghostbusters Companions
    Z-bots
    SLUG Zombies
    Ewoks (All types)
    Kombattini
    Battle Beasts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 11:17 AM

205live is awesome, the flexibility of those guys and the moves they pull off are top level. My favourite recently is Gentleman Jack. I caught an episode before Royal Rumble 2017 and been hooked ever since

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com