• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 31 July 2002 - 04:52 PM

Jshurt got a few sellers to ship over seas, but generally they tell you to eff off in as polite a way as possible. I've won a bunch a while ago, but only because I had a friend who's mom was letting me ship stuff to her house (more like cubicle) in Japan. She would then ship the stuff over to me, but soon tired of this after 3 HUGE boxes were filled. So, since then, my Japanese connection has run dry.

#27 NamaNiku

NamaNiku

FKA: uoozuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3207 posts
  • Interests:http://nama-niku.blogspot.com/

Posted 31 July 2002 - 05:06 PM

I have won a few auctions, but it is a pain in the butt to pay. Japanese really don't use credit cards because it is a cash society. 98% of the auctions on Yahoo Japan require a bank transfer from one Japanese account to another. I just won a kinnikuman kinkeshi for 110 yen, and it cost 500 yen to transfer the money from my wife's Japanese account to the seller's account. The transfer fee was more expensive than the item! Most sellers will not ship to America, and you must read and write Japanese to set up an account..... you have to enter all your information in Japanese characters...romaji will not work. Cho mendokusai da!

I am getting a large lot of kinnikuman kinkeshi from Japan in a few weeks, and I am going to put some up on eBay.... I will keep you posted.
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com