#1 mca19

mca19

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Battle Beasts/Laser Beasts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 04:18 PM

My kids are into imaginext and playskool. Trading these before throwing them on ebay if anyone wants them.

I want dc figures from imaginext and marvel playskool heroes adventures in return.

Let me know if you can use anything otherwise in a couple days I will go the ebay route and buy some with the sales.
Given the values, I prefer to keep things here in the states, there isn't a whole lot of value in what I have nor what I want. Thanks for looking.

Predasaurs, Fistful of power and Beast Saga for trade.  Additional trades are non lrg, just a large transformer and a couple electronic rescue bots. 

Attached File  image.jpg   90.11K   28 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   114.79K   39 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   117.51K   37 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   115.86K   23 downloads

Edited by mca19, 10 September 2015 - 07:13 AM.

#2 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:39 PM

I have a hawkman that I found the other day...I can try to keep my eye open for more to make it more worth your while. I see them now and then but usually don't pick them up. I will let you know asap.

I may have the joker playset around here too somewhere if you would want that. Kids picked it up at a yard sale but don't play with it.

Just let me know!

Edited by dixiebull, 29 August 2015 - 07:41 PM.

#3 mca19

mca19

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 02:56 AM

I have a batcave, joker funhouse and Gotham jail.
Figures I own:
Batman, robin, bane, joker, scarecrow, poison ivy, catwoman.
I know they make several batman so I would take spares or variants of him.

Yeah I would take hawkman off you but like you said, it would be nice to get a decent trade to make shipping worth it for us both. But feel free to let me know what you'd want in return so I can set it aside.

#4 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:12 AM

Are your boys done with the FoP now? I've got a few I've been saving for you!

Also, are they not into the Super Hero Squad or Action League stuff?

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#5 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:30 AM

Yeah that is the joker playset that we have around here, so no worries there. As far as your stuff goes, I would be interested in all the color muscles, not the ultimate ones though..and those ko army ants. No worries on holding anything for now though. I will see if I can find any other figures for you around this area in the next few days maybe; hopefully I can find some to make it worth our time! I'll let you know sir.

#6 mca19

mca19

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 01:07 PM

Draznar - They like the articulation of the hero adventures and the imaginext. I don't think the others you mentioned articulate do they? As for fop, these are duplicates. Just offering them up as spares if someone can use them. They like them as bath toys but I don't need hundreds. They don't seem to play with them outside of bath time.

Dixiebull- Keep me posted. I did trade off two colored muscle today but the rest are available.

#7 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 30 August 2015 - 01:57 PM

Draznar - They like the articulation of the hero adventures and the imaginext. I don't think the others you mentioned articulate do they? As for fop, these are duplicates. Just offering them up as spares if someone can use them. They like them as bath toys but I don't need hundreds. They don't seem to play with them outside of bath time.

They are minimally articulated, just like those Transformers Robot Heroes I sent them awhile back. Arms and sometimes necks.

<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#8 longddong

longddong

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 03:16 AM

I have some...gimme a list of what you need...thanks!!

#9 mca19

mca19

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:09 AM

Thanks for everyone that has helped, anyone need anything else on this page? 

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com