• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 optimusdrizzt

optimusdrizzt

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Playing addicting video games, anime, MUSCLE, megaman, snarf from Thundercats, guts,and Battle Beasts. Really any smaller figure from the 80s/90s.

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:03 AM

So i don't know if I got a solid deal but I spotted these and then got excited bidding. I am sure it was someone else on here I bid against! Anyhow i should have taken the $30 Buy it now price. 

Regardless it was cool and i am really excited to get them.

https://www.ebay.com...cvip=true&rt=nc

Edited by optimusdrizzt, 17 November 2017 - 11:05 AM.

Always Looking for Battle Beasts PM if you got extras!!!!

#2 Sydot

Sydot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:35 PM

This guy has been listing them frequently. I got a set and I know 2 others who have gotten sets from him in the last month, he will prob list more. 

Its funny, I spent 2 years chasing them to get 6 of the 7 only to get the whole set at once with the bag for cheap. (Sorry but they were going for a good bit lower than this auction a week ago)

Great set though! 

www.instagram.com/sydot_toys

#3 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:45 PM

"Their Stones of Power GLOW!"

Man, I didn't know you were into this sort of thing....I've got boxes of 90s junk!  Speaking of, the USPS is telling me your box was delivered a few hours ago.   :thumbsup:

I think Draz has some of the (much cooler, imho) vinyl warrior trolls from that period.  

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#4 optimusdrizzt

optimusdrizzt

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Playing addicting video games, anime, MUSCLE, megaman, snarf from Thundercats, guts,and Battle Beasts. Really any smaller figure from the 80s/90s.

Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:33 PM

This guy has been listing them frequently. I got a set and I know 2 others who have gotten sets from him in the last month, he will prob list more. 

Its funny, I spent 2 years chasing them to get 6 of the 7 only to get the whole set at once with the bag for cheap. (Sorry but they were going for a good bit lower than this auction a week ago)

Great set though!

Yeah i see that now, supposedly this is his last set and all and all i am ok with the price. sadly enough i was in the same boat of having 6 of the 7. I'll probably sell my other 6 though so that should offset some of the spending lol.

"Their Stones of Power GLOW!"

Man, I didn't know you were into this sort of thing....I've got boxes of 90s junk!  Speaking of, the USPS is telling me your box was delivered a few hours ago.   :thumbsup:

I think Draz has some of the (much cooler, imho) vinyl warrior trolls from that period.

Not much in the 90s do i like only the mini figures lol! I got your package and once again u rock. lmk what you are after and i'll make it happen!

Always Looking for Battle Beasts PM if you got extras!!!!

#5 KingJefferson

KingJefferson

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:27 PM

i need this one guy to complete my collection if anyone has an extra of him

Attached Files

cool-monkey-drummer.gif

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com