Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Poor Condition Rainbow Samu Laser Beast Wanted!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Beastformers

Beastformers

The White Rabbit @BEASTFORMERS

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1853 posts
  • Interests:BEASTFORMERS:
    BB-LB-GBB-BDC-BS
    Protecting, Defending & Preserving the original vintage line by TAKARA/HASBRO
    (1986-1988)

Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:04 PM

Topic Title says it all.....

Looking for a Rainbow Samu figure in poor condition (serious paint damage) but no broken parts or cut off pieces or whatsoever for a fair price or trade as I´d like to give this figure a 2nd live with a custom idea I have in mind.

Orb has to be intact as well.

I´m only interested in figures in poor condition simply because I don´t want to take away figures that are still in reasonable condition for other collectors and transform them since its important to keep the original ones out there as much as possible. ALL the custom figures in my collection are made out of figures that didn´t hold any collectors value anymore.

So if you have one which you might think is impossible to sell/trade due to its worse paint condition just let me know and I´m sure we can work something out.

Thnx!

BEASTFORMERS ビーストフォーマー                               

Collector & Founder of the Beastformers Blog

lrg-signature-beastformers-blog.gif

For more info about the Beastformers Archaeology (-BA-) Project please click HERE

In case you might not be able to contact The White Rabbit via LRG for whatever reason use the contact options on the Beastformers Blog

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com