Below are the pics of the 3 figures in question. I've been back and frothing with 3 other MIMP collectors and have a couple of theories about these guys, but have a close look and let me know what you think. I'll add in some notes too:
Points to note:
- Undine & Vampire are rubber, which feels, smells and squishes like MIMP rubber
- Windigo is slightly firmer that MUSCLE material, with some bend in the extremities
- Windigo has mold lines DIFFERENT to a regular MIMP Windigo
- Look at the lines around Windigo's feet - thicker than regular Windigo in comparison shots
- Windigo feet markings are 'upside down' compared to all other Windigo's I own
- The pink one is a couple of mm taller than a regular one, particularly noticeable with the hair quiff
- The forearm hanging hairs on the pink one are sculpted slightly differently, both in shape and line details, compared to regular ones
- Vampire is GITD and the glow is identical to the Ghost glow, yet the rubber tone is a little 'greener' compared to the more milky white of a regular GITD MIMP figure
- Vampire has no points value or feet markings
- Undine is fully marked and has a points value - it is fully grey in colour, a deep rich grey, rather than painted or faded
- Undine also appears to have a slightly thicker line around its base compared to a regular Undine
- All 3 figures appeared 'play worn' when they arrived, as did the regular MIMP they came with - whatever they are, they appear to have been played with for many years by the original owner
If anyone wants to see additional pics then let me know.
Edited by bigburty, 17 October 2015 - 05:14 AM.