#26 AFCMan

AFCMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:25 PM

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>UPDATE!</span>

I just completed the user portion of the checklist.
http://www.beastform...m/checklist.cfm

You will notice at the top of the checklist page, there is a Log In link.

This will take you to log in (or register, if you haven't already done so). Once you log in, you will be able to track your collection online, as well as you associated costs, versus the current market value of your collection.

To add a figure to your collection, it is as easy as entering the price you paid for the figure and clicking the "Add figure" button. Once you do, you will be asked a few minor questions, such as:
Location purchased (ebay, YahooJP, Private Sale)
Date purchased (if you can remember)
and whether the figure was MISB, had it's weapon, or rub.

Simple as that.

Check it out and let me know how you like it.

Hi Johnny,

I'd like to add my recent purchase to update the price guide, but am unsure of how to go about it.
It seems that the only way to add my info to it, is by individual figures.
I purchased a whole set/collection of Battle Beasts, every figure from all three series, loose with Rub and Weapon and all in v.good to excellent condition, for $1,000.
Would I have to simply divide 1,000 by the total number of Battle Beasts purchased to come up with the price for each individual figure, or is there a simpler way of adding them to the list?

#27 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:28 PM

Hi Johnny,

I'd like to add my recent purchase to update the price guide, but am unsure of how to go about it.
It seems that the only way to add my info to it, is by individual figures.
I purchased a whole set/collection of Battle Beasts, every figure from all three series, loose with Rub and Weapon and all in v.good to excellent condition, for $1,000.
Would I have to simply divide 1,000 by the total number of Battle Beasts purchased to come up with the price for each individual figure, or is there a simpler way of adding them to the list?

For this version, yes, you would have to split it manually. But the new version I am working on will account for bulk purchases.

#28 AFCMan

AFCMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:29 PM

For those version, yes. But the new version I am working on will account for bulk purchases.

Cool.

Maybe I better hang on until you've released the new version :D

#29 SailonTom

SailonTom

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:27 PM

Hello !
I believe there is a minor mistake concerning 2 laser beast shields in the checklist (I might be wrong...) :
95 Dragon Seahorn does have his own shield, as shown in the pictures of shield and sled and MOC with shield and sled.
However, the shield listed as 95sh seems more closely related to Puzzle Color 98. As such, I would believe it should be 98sh.
thanks (and sorry if I am wrong...)

#30 SailonTom

SailonTom

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:24 PM

Hi again !
I was also wondering why in the price guide/checklist there are no box set of Sunburst special gift set and Clear carp gift set ?
How much would these be worth ?
thanks

#31 salazar4id

salazar4id

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Around for any RARE Laser Beasts.

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:36 PM

HI I'm pretty new to the sight but I have been collecting battle beasts for some time now. Been in love with them since I was a kid, I have pretty much the entire set of Battle Beasts (missing around 10) but all have rubs and their right weapons, I have a few of the more hard to find laser beasts as well, like tiger burn and sailon, groung wolf and rainbow samou all in all I have seven.. I have searched for some time now and connot seem to find a complete Scope Cougar. If anyone would happen to have one for sale please let me know! I Want one so bad I will consider trading my Salmomanther!! he's complete with his right weapon and he's minty just loose no package Thanks Manuel.

#32 AFCMan

AFCMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:36 AM

For this version, yes, you would have to split it manually. But the new version I am working on will account for bulk purchases.

Is this now officially dead, as it has been a long time since the new version was mentioned?

#33 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:21 AM

Is this now officially dead, as it has been a long time since the new version was mentioned?

Nope. I actually got a large chunk of the code done around Thanksgiving, but still have a bit to go. Between family, work and other stuff it is a very slow process. I am hoping.... to launch by Summer.

#34 AFCMan

AFCMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:29 AM

Nope. I actually got a large chunk of the code done around Thanksgiving, but still have a bit to go. Between family, work and other stuff it is a very slow process. I am hoping.... to launch by Summer.

Awesome :)
Good to know it's still definately on.

#35 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

What is everyone’s current thoughts on the guide ?
It remains a great checklist but the prices are off by large margins.

It does not allow collectors a accurate price guide.

#36 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:56 AM

i dont think a price guide is all that important... the market changes so much you can't have a reliable price set on a figure.

two years ago, prices were high, last year prices were really low and now they are high again... too inconsistent.

Maybe have an approx high and low of what they have sold for in the past.

#37 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:37 PM

The new guide will have trending data, so it will allow for current pricing vs historical pricing.

I have been working on it a little here and there, piece by piece. I got a ton done over the week of Thanksgiving, 2010 and I am actually working on the image upload bit right now. That piece should be done today.

Not sure when the rest will be done because for whatever reason, coding is really hard for me to focus on these days. Both at home and at work. I have to really get into that frame of mind. I think it is adult onset adhd laziness, :lol: . I find myself getting distracted and watching Hulu and playing Angry Birds (at home, not at work :sweat: ).

Anyways, if I can focus and keep focused, I can be done in weeks. If not, months....
or longer. >-<

Too bad there isn't another ColdFusion coder on the board.

#38 AFCMan

AFCMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

The new guide will have trending data, so it will allow for current pricing vs historical pricing.

I have been working on it a little here and there, piece by piece. I got a ton done over the week of Thanksgiving, 2010 and I am actually working on the image upload bit right now. That piece should be done today.

Not sure when the rest will be done because for whatever reason, coding is really hard for me to focus on these days. Both at home and at work. I have to really get into that frame of mind. I think it is adult onset adhd laziness, :lol: . I find myself getting distracted and watching Hulu and playing Angry Birds (at home, not at work :sweat: ).

Anyways, if I can focus and keep focused, I can be done in weeks. If not, months....
or longer. >-<

Too bad there isn't another ColdFusion coder on the board.

Don't worry Johnny,,having known you way back when you were running the AKIA and Store (and the legendary Kinniku-Muscle Wrestling page!!), I know you've put years of time and effort into your projects involving LRG's so I'm sure the guys here will have no problems waiting a few more weeks/months :D

#39 00Ice00

00Ice00

Lord Ice Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:02 PM

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>UPDATE!</span>

I just completed the user portion of the checklist.
http://www.beastform...m/checklist.cfm

You will notice at the top of the checklist page, there is a Log In link.

This will take you to log in (or register, if you haven't already done so). Once you log in, you will be able to track your collection online, as well as you associated costs, versus the current market value of your collection.

To add a figure to your collection, it is as easy as entering the price you paid for the figure and clicking the "Add figure" button. Once you do, you will be asked a few minor questions, such as:
Location purchased (ebay, YahooJP, Private Sale)
Date purchased (if you can remember)
and whether the figure was MISB, had it's weapon, or rub.

Simple as that.

Check it out and let me know how you like it.

This will be very useful for me. Thanks!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#40 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:52 PM

To be added to the guide : the glitter stickers
I don't think there are more set than this 3.

Attached File  glitter1.JPG   39.99K   58 downloads Attached File  glitter2.JPG   38.77K   63 downloads Attached File  glitter3.JPG   38.06K   46 downloads

#41 WarOnTheShore

WarOnTheShore

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:06 AM

The checklist is down. :confused:

#42 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:03 PM

To be added to the guide : the glitter stickers
I don't think there are more set than this 3.

Attached File  glitter1.JPG   39.99K   58 downloads Attached File  glitter2.JPG   38.77K   63 downloads Attached File  glitter3.JPG   38.06K   46 downloads

WOW I have never seen those stickers. pretty nifty to say the least :joecool:

#43 ComradeCuttlefish

ComradeCuttlefish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1574 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:33 AM

The guide is still here. It still lists all the figures. Prices may be out of date, but a guide DOES exist to help new collectors!

#44 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

The new version is ready to go.

http://www.littlerub...s.com/index.cfm

You can log in with your existing username and password from the old guide. Once you add and confirm your email address, all your old prices will be re-activated to your account.

I need a couple moderators. If you are passionate about Battle Beasts and want to manage the Battle Beasts section, PM me.

#45 Shogi

Shogi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:17 AM

The guide looks good, my only suggestion would be to include the numbers of the figures too. That was a great help on Beastformers when tring to ID weapons or figures

#46 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:21 AM

The guide looks good, my only suggestion would be to include the numbers of the figures too. That was a great help on Beastformers when tring to ID weapons or figures

Facepalm. >-<

Thanks for catching that. I didn't even realize it wasn't showing. I'll fix it on the next update.

#47 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

Missing

Clear Carp Boxset
Burstsun Boxset
Zebra SD
Greeks

#48 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Greeks are in mixed in the wrong categories.
I need a moderator for the BB/LB section.

#49 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

I have begun work editing the guide.
Please let me know what everyone would like to see edited/changed.

I'm going to need help with pictures.

#50 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

I have begun work editing the guide.
Please let me know what everyone would like to see edited/changed.

I'm going to need help with pictures.

If you guys haven't been by the guide in a while you are missing out. Toxoviper has done one hell of a job re-organizing things.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com