#1 FunkyFlump

FunkyFlump

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:01 AM

Shopkins

Hey all! Been a while since my last review. Haven't been buying many toys, preparing for uni and all.

However I do have a couple of snaps for you guys with a new (to Britain at least) line of toys from Moose, I'm aware someone posted about these but I thought I'd do a little more of an in depth review.

Group.JPG

Group Photo

In our excitement we kind of ripped apart the outer packaging, so this review is a little short on extras.

However from a first look the minis seem quite well done, the paint jobs are pretty clean and the moulds are all fairly crisp, no seams or little plastic bobbles anywhere like we've seen from a couple of other toy lines, the plastic itself is a really odd, it's pretty hard with a tiny bit of give to it, much like traditional action figure kind of plastic, I usually compare things against boglins and these guys are just a bit tougher.

The size is absolutely minuscule though, no bigger than a penny! The basket fits nicely in the palm of your hand and it's a great little way to store them, as you can see they have movable handles which is pretty unique for smaller lines and is quite nice, feels like a fair bit of effort has gone into them.

They have released some playsets and accessories at launch much like Squinkies did so there is something to do with them and they're all pretty fun and interesting. The rarity system is pretty cool too, they have rarities and also additional finishes which are set to specific figures, so for example 1-100 will ALWAYS be 'Glitter' for example. The rarity system is weird though, not seen on the scan below is 'Exclusive' rarity which are found only in playsets, 'Limited Edition' which I'm not really sure but they're ALWAYS metallic finish.

SCAN0025.JPG

One panel of the collectors sheet included in the 2 pack

Pack Lines:

2 Pack

5 Pack

10 Pack

12 Pack

20 Pack (Argos as no official link)

Link to Packs Page

Below I have some links to some single figure pics.

1-071 Dollops

1-081 Crispy Chip

1-103 Curly

1-112 Lippy Lips

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com