2 replies to this topic

#1 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 06:05 PM

today i made my weekly run to my local on-going Collectible show Frank & Sons. i met up with one of my regular dealers and he told me he has alot of those little Garbage Pail kids figures ive seen around here on the boards. he has about 3 complete sets, an unopened box of packs of them and some loose figures (including neons). i was just wondering what these go for~? i want to get a set at least and maybe buy the box if the price is right, but i dont know what they are worth and dont wanna get ripped off... he's a nice and i doubt he would, but i wanna make sure first so i can maybe haggle with him...

-Eric

also, he has some Ninjamites... again i dont know what they are going for~? any help there too would help.

#2 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 26 January 2008 - 06:41 PM

Well, well, well... Nice find my friend. :D

To be perfectly honest (and what else would I be, huh?), the common Cheap Toy figures are worth about $2-3 a piece. That's Green, Red, Blue, Peach, and Lime Green. The neons... well, they're tricky. There are several collectors round the internets who will easily spend $60-75 for certain "neon" figures. Personally, I think the neons or "worth" between $20-50 at the most. However, certain colors and sculpts demand a premium.

Sealed packs also depend on the color and sculpt of the figure inside. Boxes used to go for $50... now I don't want to even tell you what they go for.

I can give you more information if you tell me what figures in particular he has. Send me a PM on the matter if you're interested. :(
Posted Image

#3 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 06:59 PM

i will keep you posted if anything happens.

Edited by Ericnilla, 27 January 2008 - 12:51 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com