#26 deadfishlake

deadfishlake

Gimme everything you got!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:45 AM

Yay, you finally got them up!!!

That is, without a doubt, one of the coolest (and rarest) collections I've ever seen. Of course I still like the new sculpts more, but I've come to appreciate the repaints as well. I don't have the pic from Soupie's site in front of me, which repaint are you missing?

#27 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:Series 1 MIMP, Trash Bag Bunch, Vintage StarWars, Batman, Ghostbusters, Bootlegs, Obscure toys, Movie figures, Horror, 80's/90's toys, MMA, Rock/Metal, original film posters/promo's, Book Collecting, DVD/Blu collecting.

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:38 AM

Damn! I'd love some of those! You only missing the repaint of Kapt. Kollector? I really want Mighty Lice, Pollutant, Fillet-O-Filth, Barfo, Larvug & Mud Grub in particular. You ever come across anymore of these badboys, please give me a shout, lol! :D

#28 SebsterZombie

SebsterZombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:29 AM

I'm glad you guys like my collection, I'm very proud of it myself. I really like Barfo and Trasheeter :p

Just discovered that I actually need TWO figures for a full set, Filthor and Flemmanator...crap!

#29 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:Series 1 MIMP, Trash Bag Bunch, Vintage StarWars, Batman, Ghostbusters, Bootlegs, Obscure toys, Movie figures, Horror, 80's/90's toys, MMA, Rock/Metal, original film posters/promo's, Book Collecting, DVD/Blu collecting.

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:51 AM

I'm glad you guys like my collection, I'm very proud of it myself. I really like Barfo and Trasheeter :p

Just discovered that I actually need TWO figures for a full set, Filthor and Flemmanator...crap!

Oh yeah, well if anyones gonna find 'em dude it's gonna be you! Wicked collection anway! B)

#30 deadfishlake

deadfishlake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:11 PM

That's not so bad, at least you have all the best figures B)

Personally, my favs are Barfo, Muck Mangler, Dump Crusher, and Trasheeter. Though really I love them all. Of the new sculpt I'd say my least favorite (if there is such a thing) is probably Bone Picker or Blobeye. They just don't do it for me.

#31 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:36 AM

Yeah, I know of one, ONE collector who is 1 away from a full TBB2 set!

In talking to this person, I found out that there is a german collector who should have at least 1 of the repaints. Other than those two people, the only other one I personally know that has them is....myself!

Well now you can add me to the list :(

Say hello to my little friends. Straight outta Copenhagen.

Attached File  6ofthebestTBB.JPG   52.25K   89 downloads
<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#32 deadfishlake

deadfishlake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:06 PM

Awesome!!! Very nice find, nice variety of figures. That now makes 4 collections that I know of, including my own!

EDIT: Actually, make that 5 collections. I just recently found ANOTHER collector that has nearly the full set of 24. Looks like they're only missing a few.

That being said, I think as time goes by more and more of these are going to pop up. However, I doubt it'll ever be very many, probably not even as many as Bad Eggz. Just seems like TBB2 had such a limited release, even within the 2 countries (?) they were released in.

Also, if you ever want to trade let me know!

Edited by deadfishlake, 18 June 2010 - 08:09 AM.

#33 Wrath1104

Wrath1104

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:28 PM

Where is the best place to look for the series 2 figures. I am only missing one figure to complete my series 1. Think I will try for series 2, unless it gets too tough to find.
If it weren't for the good guys, we'd all be BAD!

#34 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:35 PM

i would say here on the board is your best bet. ive only seen 2 ever on ebay. but im not sure about uk ebay or another country. they are pretty rare and pull big $$$$.

#35 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:14 PM

For what it's worth, mine came off eBay. They're the first TBB2 figures I've seen on there. Funny thing is, it was a listing from Denmark but it only appeared on eBay UK.

Incidentally they'd been up on Buy It Now for 5 hours when I swooped, surprised nobody got there before me to be honest :D
<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#36 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:12 AM

wow, thats a great deal on those... lucked out man, great find. :D

#37 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:15 AM

Well now you can add me to the list :D

Say hello to my little friends. Straight outta Copenhagen.

Attached File  6ofthebestTBB.JPG   52.25K   89 downloads

I would murder dozens of people in cold blood for that fish sculpt. :D

#38 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:25 AM

I would murder dozens of people in cold blood for that fish sculpt. :angry2:

good to know if i ever need to make a few people disappear i can count on you. ;)

#39 Mrjoespider

Mrjoespider

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Lrg,s reading comics, playing guitar (well im learning lol) Cooking long walks and Fallout 3

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:49 PM

I only have prof Garboff and an unopened packet, definately a collection i want to complete and series 2 are freakin awesome im well jealous especially like the snale and t-rex.
Posted Image

#40 scythemantis

scythemantis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:18 AM

Yeah, the walking fish and the snail are my two favorites for sure.

I think I might like to devote a page on my website to these guys, now that there are good photos of them all, if you guys wouldn't mind me using your shots.

#41 ewok13

ewok13

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Vintage Star Wars, Trash Bag Bunch, Bad Eggz Bunch, Fistful of Aliens , Pocket Ninja Warriors, Boglins, Z-bots, knock-offs and bootlegs.

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:18 AM

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I got a few of thiese figures. I will post some pics later today. Im from Denmark, so I also have some of thiese TBB2 figures. Did not know that they were hard to find :thumbsup: Maybe ill start searching for them, could be awesome to have them all.

Edited by ewok13, 26 December 2010 - 04:18 AM.

#42 RobToka

RobToka

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Trash Bag Bunch
    Savage Mondo Blitzers
    Hiro color changing Aliens

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:27 AM

My first post on these forums!
This is a very educational thread, thanks to all who shared their collections.

I've kept my TBB on display ever since I first melted them out of their bags, yet I never thought to search the web for them until a couple weeks ago.

1st learning the whole story from Mel Birnkrant's website.
I've also been able to get a complete set of series 1 off ebay. 
For some reason I'll never understand why these figures had such a big impact on me.
Just the character designs and colors seem so perfectly crafted for my persona.

Then, the infamous series 2. Wow. 
The holy grail of collections for the most esoteric group of nerds in the world. 
Of all the toys, what are the odds this line would end up with such an obscure batch of figs?

Really would love any of those new sculpts.
Scum Slug, BlobEye, Skankor, and Muudgrub are my favorites I think.
Most of the re-paints seem to suffer from poorly picked color pallets (compared to the new sculpts and series 1).

Yet, I do REALLy like Flemmanator, and Toxic Hook for some reason.
I don't know, maybe you need to see them in person.

Hopefully bumping this thread will get you other Trash Bag heads fired up again.

Edited by RobToka, 12 August 2014 - 02:37 AM.

gooblin.png
Wish List 

#43 RobToka

RobToka

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
    Savage Mondo Blitzers

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:42 AM

I only have prof Garboff and an unopened packet, definately a collection i want to complete and series 2 are freakin awesome im well jealous especially like the snale and t-rex.

Were you able to find some more?

I've got a spare Trasher, Wastor, Stink Buzzard, Sewerbat, Fuminoid, and Junk Jackal if you want any of them.

gooblin.png
Wish List 

#44 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:49 AM

Were you able to find some more?

hey there, welcome to the forum. The user you quoted hasn't logged into the forum in four years so you're not likely to get a response (you can see user information by clicking on their username next to the post). On the plus side, a few of the others who posted in this thread are still active.

Unclear if you're after any Series 1 or just Series 2, but I have a few left from childhood if you're interested in any of these sculpts:

• Breezor
  • Fumigator
  • Plutor
  • Wastor
  • Grimestopper
Also, for reference here's the S1 checklist (from thetoybox); only saw the S2 checklist posted here.
Attached File  Slide7.JPG   135.83K   27 downloads

Edited by bachamn, 12 August 2014 - 05:49 AM.

#45 RobToka

RobToka

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
    Savage Mondo Blitzers

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:51 AM

hey there, welcome to the forum. The user you quoted hasn't logged into the forum in four years so you're not likely to get a response (you can see user information by clicking on their username next to the post). On the plus side, a few of the others who posted in this thread are still active.

Unclear if you're after any Series 1 or just Series 2, but I have a few left from childhood if you're interested in any of these sculpts:

• Breezor
  • Fumigator
  • Plutor
  • Wastor
  • Grimestopper
Also, for reference here's the S1 checklist (from thetoybox); only saw the S2 checklist posted here.

Thanks for the response!

I should have realized many of these members might not be active anymore since this is such an old thread.

I've got a complete set of series 1.
Mostly I'd like a Sewerrat in better condition.

I'd take another Grimestopper, since i'm close to having 2 complete sets.
however, it sounds like you're not interested in any of the figs I mentioned above though to trade for.

Sure seems like some were more common than others.
But, in all the info I've ever found online I've never seen any reference to rarity.
Perhaps everyone just had similar favorites so you see them less often?

gooblin.png
Wish List 

#46 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

Thanks for the response!

I should have realized many of these members might not be active anymore since this is such an old thread.

I've got a complete set of series 1.
Mostly I'd like a Sewerrat in better condition.

I'd take another Grimestopper, since i'm close to having 2 complete sets.
however, it sounds like you're not interested in any of the figs I mentioned above though to trade for.

Sure seems like some were more common than others.
But, in all the info I've ever found online I've never seen any reference to rarity.
Perhaps everyone just had similar favorites so you see them less often?

Yeah I don't collect these or anything so I actually hadn't looked at the ones you have for trade, but I do like the looks of the Junk Jackal if you'd want to swap for the Grimestopper I'd be down :)

#47 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:45 PM

Great to see some enthusiasm for this under appreciated toyline!
TBB are my favourite line to collect after S1 MIMPS. It's just a shame there isn't a vast amount to collect.
I managed to buy a series 2 fig years ago but sold it & never forgave myself, lol. Luckily I snagged another off eBay, not so long ago. Wish I could get hold of some more but they almost never turn up for sale anywhere.
I'm always on the lookout for series 2's, packaging variations or Garbeasts.

#48 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:06 AM

Progress has been made!

Attached Files

#49 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:19 AM

AWW, Dude!

You suck!

No, really awesome figures, man!

Where are finding the S2 figs?

#50 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:52 AM

Lol, thanks!
One of the new sculpts was bought a while ago off German eBay & the rest have been slowly bought off another collector who was kind enough to let me buy a few off him.
Just need to get Strontium Dog to sell his to me now, lol!
How about it, Stronty? Go on.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com