45 replies to this topic

#1 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 07:51 AM

Monsieur Cheeks toying with Dik Dik was really hilarious! If anyone saw today's episode and remember the special version of the Cow with Rice song that Kid Muscle sang in the episode, tell me the lyrics! When Kid Muscle was "signaling" Dik Dik, his underwear was painted on his butt, instead of his bare butt! Just hope that the DVD has the footage unchanged!
"Bonjour! Monsieur Cheeks here, with the Chojin Crown News du Jour! ... So, without further ado, LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT!" -- Monsieur Cheeks.

#2 smackman

smackman

Dark Lord Magus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 08:06 AM

The best part was when Dik Dik was spanking Monsoir Cheeks arse/face. BAD BOY, BAD BOY! :)

Overall it was a pretty good and funny episode. :lol:
Posted Image

#3 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 08:53 AM

I dont know what it was about it, but I didnt like it as much as other episodes. It was still a pretty funny show though, but just to many fart jokes.....butt :) oh well.

At first it seemed like Mr. Cheeks was coming on to Dik Dik. The best part was the spanking of buttman by dik dik.

Posted Image

#4 Kevin Mask

Kevin Mask

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 10:48 AM

No the episode needed more fart jokes and mr Cheeks need to have a redface after being spanked.

#5 MIWP

MIWP

Kinnikuman Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 12:47 PM

I missed it again.. :)
I cant believe it, and ths was an episode I have been looking forward to for awhile now! From now on, no late Friday night partys for me. I gotta get up early and watch U.M. !

#6 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 02:25 PM

I missed it too. My TV guide says it's on at 8.30 am, but it must be on at 8. Since I was at work, I try to keep the watchman on the down low, so wasn't watching it.

Damn.

Well, there's no OT next weekend, so maybe I'll get to see it then! :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#7 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 04:55 PM

Because WB 55's so stupid, they switched UM to Sundays. It's always been on Sunday, cuz they wanted Pokemon on Saturday.. I can't wait to see the episode!

#8 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 05:07 PM

That Cheeks, what an a-hole! *sings that special Cheeks version of the Cow with Rice song*

A-HA!
If Msr. Cheeks were to eat some COW, COW, COW!
His stinkbomb would pack some extra COW POW, POW!
He's not getting any of my COW CHOW, CHOW!
WHICH, I'LL,
EAT! NOW!

Is that how it goes? If there are any corrections to be made, either Mike Pollock or Marc Thompson should notify me by replying to this post!
"Bonjour! Monsieur Cheeks here, with the Chojin Crown News du Jour! ... So, without further ado, LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT!" -- Monsieur Cheeks.

#9 TigerPrawnMaster

TigerPrawnMaster

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:All things MUSCLE :)

Posted 13 September 2003 - 06:20 PM

I also missed it :(. I got up at 8:30 but alas, my g/f nagged me back to bed and being half asleep and not thinking straight I agreed... damn her, lol. Too bad UM doesn't rerun on other days, that'd be fantastic. Btw... I'm definately getting the UM DVDs, but does anyone know if they'll actually release the whole season or is it gonna be a few episodes a disc? That'd be mighty pricey and I would hate for them to stop production mid through the collection :/. If anyone has any info, please let me know.

#10 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 06:47 PM

I got up at 7:15 since U.M. starts up at 7:30 here. But I had some troubles getting to sleep last night, by the time I finally passed out it was already 4am. So as I can imagin I am pretty tired out right now. :(

Posted Image

#11 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 07:34 PM

But who won? Dik Dik or Monsieur Cheeks?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#12 ApplianceMan

ApplianceMan

Always on Liquify

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 12:21 AM

I saw it. It was wrong on so many levels. Especially a butt with a Dik-Dik between his legs. And the French jokes are so common these days. Is it becoming acceptable to be racist now? It's not like the French don't count as a race. I mean I know it's just a cartoon, but you can't say this isn't a bad influence. Kids will think it's fun to hate frogs. And then what's next? Lizards, snakes, fish, emus...

But who won?

Nobody won! They're going for a fourteen-parter.

#13 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 03:49 AM

Actually, the winner would be Dik Dik and Checkmate, since Wally goes to rescue his family. But it's a two-parter! Somebody needs to be spanked like Dik Dik did to Cheeks!

#14 phillymadison

phillymadison

phillymadison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1044 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 04:57 PM

Hey are they French in the Japanese version also?

I bet a lot of stuff got cut from that episode

Also didnt Dik Dik win a match to get into the next round of the Chojin tourney then lose the rock paper scissor/look away match
they kept saying he flat out lost every match he was in but he had to win a match to get to the next round of the Chojin tourney (Kid Muscle beat that Farmer guy to advance and the rest of the "good guys" beat other no name wrestlers on their own respected Planets/Countries)

They where right about Wally though never won on Earth but he has won at least one match that I know of

:lol:
The Only True Measure Of Success Of Any Hobby Is How Much You Enjoy Participating in it.
--------------------------------

View What M.U.S.C.L.E.'s I Have For Trade And Sale On muscledb.com CLICK HERE

#15 Sniper33

Sniper33

Local Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2912 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 05:00 PM

Actually, the winner would be Dik Dik and Checkmate, since Wally goes to rescue his family. But it's a two-parter! Somebody needs to be spanked like Dik Dik did to Cheeks!

REally?? I knew Wally would save his family, but wouldnt expect to have seen Checkmate join in. I got a quick question:

How would Wally save his family, if Wally cant swim in that slime either? Wouldnt he end up killing himself in the process?

Posted Image

#16 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 05:12 PM

I totally enjoyed this episode. Plenty of crass humor and making fun of the French. Good stuff all around. Mantaro's special cow and rice song was great. Of course, so was Mantaro dropping his pants and spanking his own arse. Plenty of sick and strange humor with some pretty good action. Man, I really missed watching Ultimate Muscle over the past couple of months and am glad that the new season has started.

#17 itsamike

itsamike

The Man Behind The Meat!

• Legends
  • 395 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 07:40 PM

Is that how it goes?

Not quite...

A-HA!
If Msr. Cheeks were to eat some COW, COW, COW!
It could end up a stinkbomb, holy COW POW, POW!
He won't be getting any of my COW CHOW, CHOW!
WHICH, I'LL,
EAT! NOW!

Thanks, TiVo!
--Mike
|= <

The opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of 4Kids Entertainment or its affiliates.

Want an autographed picture? Click here!

#18 YoshiAngemon

YoshiAngemon

Butt-faced Recap man.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 02:24 AM

Thanks, Mike. I kinda figured that it went something like that. As for Wally saving his family, with Checkmate making a Grand Slam on the Poison Six-Pack, I don't really know about it, but judging from pics at the japanese site, I think that Checkmate is a Substitute for Wally.

#19 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 08:00 AM

I loved it... the only problem I had were the ENDLESS French jokes...they grate on you're nerves after a while.

I like how Dik Dik repetedly spanked the Buttman... It has some sort of undertone to it...
Posted Image

#20 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 08:15 AM

I loved it... the only problem I had were the ENDLESS French jokes...they grate on you're nerves after a while.

They didn't grate on my nerves at all. But, they probably should tone it down some in the next episode just for the sake of variety and freshness of the jokes.

#21 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 08:18 AM

Yeah... but all these Anti-French things are just getting annoying...

Does anyone know the real backgrounds/country of Origin of the Buttman and Frogman, or are they REALLY from France.
Posted Image

#22 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 08:24 AM

Yeah... but all these Anti-French things are just getting annoying...

Again, I'll have to disagree. I find it funny.

Does anyone know the real backgrounds/country of Origin of the Buttman and Frogman, or are they REALLY from France.

I don't know. That is a good question. I guess AK could answer this one. It wouldn't surprise me that the Japanese versions of these characters are also French. 4Kids has not changed the nationalities of any of the other UM characters so I don't see why they would have changed the nationality of these two characters.

Edited by Rokk, 15 September 2003 - 08:24 AM.

#23 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 11:11 AM

Maybe someone from 4Kids was one of those pro-war guys who decided to make fun of France because their lack of involvement...

Just a theory...
Posted Image

#24 Knuxman

Knuxman

Reject False Icons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 02:08 PM

Thanks, TiVo!

UH OH! thats corporate advertising, Now, Now, Now, i think fox is going to hunt you Down, Down, Down, It makes me very sad to think of it , POW POW POW! OWWW, OWWW, Death now!(crimany that took a long time to type)

Edited by Knuxman, 15 September 2003 - 02:10 PM.

"So it goes."
~Vonnegut

#25 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 02:19 PM

Thanks, TiVo!

UH OH! thats corporate advertising, Now, Now, Now, i think fox is going to hunt you Down, Down, Down, It makes me very sad to think of it , POW POW POW! OWWW, OWWW, Death now!(crimany that took a long time to type)

FUNNY stuff....

Heh heh heh! :lol:

I hope they didn't Pay him for that!
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com