Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Mega Construx Borg, and Battle Tribes figures.

MegaConstrux StarTrek Borg Battle Tribes Abyssal Demon Warrior Oozarian Bognar

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:47 PM

This is my review of the MegaConstrux Borg Drone, And the Battle Tribes Abyssal Demon Warrior, and Oozarian Bognar. The Borg is, of course tiny, like the rest of the MegaConstrux line of mini figures. But the detail in them is remarkable for something so small, as is the articulation...This little Borg is no exception. It even has a tiny little cable/hose type thing that we see on all Borg Drones. Like all the other minis in this series, it can be fully disassembled of course. One word of warning though, the extra accessories he has are tiny, and a dark grey/black color plastic. So be careful you don't lose them, or you may never find them again. This didn't happen to me, just thought I'd give a heads-up anyway. A small bubblegum/toy machine capsule is an ideal container for them, when not attached to him. Speaking of which, he has plenty of cool little accessories. An extra different head/eye piece, for the right side of his head, an extra weapon/tool, and a couple extra cybernetic pieces that plug onto pegs on his exterior "armor" vest, which can be removed for a les bulky drone if you want. All in all, a great little addition to the MegaConstrux line, or any mini figure collection really. I highly recommend him...Now onward to the Battle Tribes. These are all Glyos compatible, so this is good if you want to mix and match/crossbreed your Battle Tribes figures. The Abyssal Demon Warrior is a beautiful pearlescent cobalt blue color...Pictures don't do it justice, you have to hold it in the light to appreciate it. He has several accessories. Many different heads, two pairs of feet, a pair of bat/dragon like wings, a battle axe, and a sword for weapons. All of which fit him perfectly...A little tight maybe, but that's a good thing IMO. The wings are a little hard to get on the back of mine for my taste, but YMMV. The Oozarian Bognar is cool too. He's a transparent green color for the most part, except the painted details, which are a bright green color. He also has two extra heads, one looks kinda like The Creature from the Black Lagoon. The other makes him look like He-Man after he got trapped in Hordak's Slime-Pit, which is pretty cool. His main head kinda looks like Swamp Thing too :lol: He also has an extra torso, extra pair of webbed finger hands, "tendril" arm/hand, extra wrist/forearm extension, and a "spinning mace" weapon that can plug into any socket/hole on him. I like these figures a lot. They're quite customizable. As for the Borg Drone, he can be mixed and matched in pretty much any configuration you can think of I think. So if you want to build your own Borg Collective with several of them, it would work well.  

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MegaConstrux, StarTrek, Borg, Battle Tribes, Abyssal Demon Warrior, Oozarian Bognar

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com