Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Rocky toy case/playset

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:50 PM

I have no idea on this one. My fiance bought it for me at a garage sale...all it says is made in China. Regardless of what it is I really think it makes for a great prop...I am going to make some kind of water/lava/nuclear waste looking things to put in the empty holes when it is laid flat. 

I am also putting up a few pics of this in the collection pics section with my Monster in My Pocket figures displayed on it...I think it looks epic. 

Attached Files

#2 Sixthwizard

Sixthwizard

6thWizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1977 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:52 PM

Giant size. Pretty cool.

#3 retroworldkorea

retroworldkorea

Retro World Korea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Interests:vintage trash

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:09 PM

I came in here thinking I was going to see some old ass Rocky Balboa type thing....

#4 MantisFang

MantisFang

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:24 PM

Looks like a handbag for Wilma Flintstone!
wilma_purse.jpg

Edited by MantisFang, 27 April 2015 - 08:27 PM.

#5 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 27 April 2015 - 10:14 PM

I spent at least an hour on this one and got nothing. :(  Very curious piece!

#6 dixiebull

dixiebull

proprietor of the gospel of Saint M.U.S.C.L.E.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:Little rubber and plastic fantasy figures..M.U.S.C.L.E., MIMP, ARCO, DFC & more. Godzilla and all his "friends", vintage toys of all kinds and 80's nostalgia, GI JOE, star wars, universal monsters, tattoos, comic books, reading and art...oh and Punk rock...sweet blessed punk rock.

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:38 AM

You guys are killing me here. I really have no idea either. I dug and dug and dug...it really isn't that important I suppose. I am going to repurpose it anyway...I am half tempted to mark it as solved as wilma flintstones handbag...that was too perfect!

#7 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:57 AM

I am half tempted to mark it as solved as wilma flintstones handbag...that was too perfect!

That's a good way to shut down the thread and prevent anyone from ever looking at it and potentially identifying it.  I think a lot of our good identifiers or just curious members don't look at the ones marked "solved." 

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com