• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 09 August 2002 - 08:41 AM

Hey, gang! Toymania ran an article about the new Fox Box line-up this fall. Most of it is pretty much what we've heard so far, but I've gone through it and highlighted (with bold) some stuff that I hadn't heard before:

9:30AM & 10:30AM - non repeating episodes ULTIMATE MUSCLE

Nothing captures the attention of boys quite like wrestling -- and ULTIMATE MUSCLE is wrestling at its most radical! ULTIMATE MUSCLE pits the powerful but cowardly Kinnikuman in an intergalactic slam-a-rama of fast-paced excitement and far-out fun. With earth threatened by a sinister and oh-so-muscular band of space baddies, an interplanetary cry for help goes out for a hero to fight off these ne'er do-wells. Reluctantly and accidentally answering the call: Kinnikuman, who must somehow find the courage to compete in a wrestling tournament like none before. In the other corner: hundreds of the most diverse and powerful super-wrestlers that the cosmos has to offer. Oh, yeah, the fate of the universe is at stake, of course! Only one outcome's for sure: ULTIMATE MUSCLE will turn up the action and the laughter. (52 episodes)

Also, for TMNT fans...

"In reintroducing the TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, I am pleased to say that 4Kids will be going back to its comic book roots," said Peter Laird, co-creator of the Turtles. " We anticipate that the new Ninja Turtles series will contain the same irreverent contemporary humor and compelling action sequences that the Turtles are famous for, updated for the 21st century."

If you'd like to see the entire article, click below:
http://www.toymania....ages/2192.shtml

-Nathan

#2 Doctor Dew

Doctor Dew

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 09 August 2002 - 10:17 AM

sweet nathan. way to keep your finger on the "Muscle" of society....
...groan.... :blush:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com