• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#26 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts
  • Interests:BOGLINS in any shape or size,Minifig's, rockin' out on my guitars, my fiancee and my kids and bootsales (for the LRG's) x¬D

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:04 AM

The missus just pledged for 1 flesh and 1 black set to cheer me up,
she sold all the brocken gold she had lying around, man i love that woman :lol:

i also submited my Mudstone design for S3, but im not posting the final design yet as im waiting for my sculptor to finish up, wont be for a while yet :D

Posted Image

#27 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:12 AM

Heads up:

Pledge $75 or more You Selected 14 Backers • Limited Reward (1 of 15 remaining)
One hand painted OMFG! Series 2 prototype, one set of flesh and one set of Kickstarter exclusive black OMFG! Series 2 mini figures, and sticker! (International shipping please add $10)

I saw that, but I'm going to limit the money I spend on custom figures this time around. Hopefully you get to pick the figure you want the most.

#28 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:08 AM

I saw that, but I'm going to limit the money I spend on custom figures this time around. Hopefully you get to pick the figure you want the most.

All 15 are now gone. That didn't last long.

#29 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:23 AM

Not surprised. Still, it's $50 for a single painted figure. It's impressive they are almost at $4K already without many high dollar pledge options.

#30 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

Just pledged for the first time ever - bagged a flesh set and a black set, just like my buddy biz :thumbsup: Next step, post a couple of design submissions over at OT and see what the guys think :fop:

#31 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:28 AM

If I get to pick which custom I want, it will be a Puke Knight or Pumpkin custom.

#32 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts
  • Interests:BOGLINS in any shape or size,Minifig's, rockin' out on my guitars, my fiancee and my kids and bootsales (for the LRG's) x¬D

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

If I get to pick which custom I want, it will be a Puke Knight or Pumpkin custom.

c'mon man,,,, you cant seriously consider choosing the bloody pumpkin over puke knight,,,

Puke Knight is the best sculpt of this series, my advice,,,,,

:yes: PUKE KNIGHT :yes:

Posted Image

#33 TheWatcher

TheWatcher

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:04 PM

So much hate for the pumpkin. I actually like it. It may not be original but atleast it looks cool...well to me anyways. I can't stand that baby cyborg and I have disliked Shirtle from the start. He looks a little better in plastic form but I still think it's a dopey idea.

#34 waaaaghlord

waaaaghlord

C.UT.I.E. Owners Club Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

I'm down for black and flesh. Shame I got back to the minifigure scene too late to have been able to say that about series 1.
soundwave wrote "don't insult my bananna!!!!!!!!!"

#35 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:30 PM

So much hate for the pumpkin. I actually like it. It may not be original but atleast it looks cool...well to me anyways. I can't stand that baby cyborg and I have disliked Shirtle from the start. He looks a little better in plastic form but I still think it's a dopey idea.

I like them all enough to buy the AP figures of each. Cry-Borg has grown on me. It does look cool. I wasn't considering the Shirtle design during the voting at all, but the finished figure looks really good. Cuddlehard looks much better than the version in the voting. It's awesome that the puke ghost and knight can be separated to make different color combinations. Grimm Gourd also looks better than the version in the voting and it's good monsterforge is getting 1/3 credit on it. If he gets 1/3 the AP figures, you know there will be some cool looking customs of it.

#36 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:58 PM

I'm down for black and flesh. Shame I got back to the minifigure scene too late to have been able to say that about series 1.

I missed the S1 boat too - then managed to get a sweet deal on a flesh and black set from a guy on here! :thumbsup:

#37 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

c'mon man,,,, you cant seriously consider choosing the bloody pumpkin over puke knight,,,

Puke Knight is the best sculpt of this series, my advice,,,,,

:yes: PUKE KNIGHT :yes:

We'll see what the customs look like.

#38 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:45 AM

Agree with everything you said, except I like Shirtle quite a bit more now that I've seen the actual figure. Cryborg deserves credit for the clearly great talent that went into it, but I can't warm up to the character itself (maybe it's because I am not a huge fan of babies in general, haha). The pumpkin gets slammed a lot for its lack of originality but it really is a nice-looking sculpt (and really, the only other pumpkin-themed mini figure I can think of is the one from the Necro's Fortress line, which is a pumpkin head on a normal body and not a lot of people have anyway). In any case, I will gladly add all of them to my collection and get any of the APs as well.

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#39 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:33 AM

We'll see what the customs look like.

yeah i guess you got a point there dude,

but i cant help it though, i just think that puke knight is the best sculpt of the series,
i especialy like the fact that it was suppost to be a ghost emerging from the armor but everyone dubbed it as 'puke' :lol:

i think its great :confused:

Posted Image

#40 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:38 AM

puke knight ftw

#41 redjarojam

redjarojam

Taco Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:04 PM

Man that Puke Knight figure is fantastic! The guy who came up with it must be some sort of toy genius! Hahahaha

I am!

I think it is just the goofy concept of a suit of armor looking like it is retching up a ghost that is so fun! If you like that goofy concept, you might like one of my series 3 ideas as well!

#42 SmokinGun

SmokinGun

Weird, Wild Wrestler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2182 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E.

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

Im not to big on the series 2. But I'll pick up a custom puke knight fig when the customs starts to roll out. That will do it for me.

#43 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

Im not to big on the series 2. But I'll pick up a custom puke knight fig when the customs starts to roll out. That will do it for me.

And UofM Yellow, right? :give_rose:

#44 laserbeast

laserbeast

Beyond Budding

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

Logged in to KS to view the updates for the Glow in the Dark figures and seen the pledging for Series 2 had started, got in for a flesh and black set...since I missed out on Series 1. I will agree there are a couple figures I'm not to keen on either, but either way, will look neat in the case next to my Series 1. Looking forward to Series 3.

#45 PimpNugget

PimpNugget

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:08 PM

YAY!? S2 OMFG in yellow!?!?

Dude, you make me laugh.......at you.

#46 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:44 AM

Just put my money down, worth it just for the knight (and the pumpkin, but dont tell ironmask because im likely to be bombarded with hate mail :lol: ) be good to see what colours come next, Orange and Red please :)
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#47 groovemachine

groovemachine

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:09 AM

Um, I guess that depends on a few factors.

1) That yellow is kind of a gross color, so maybe consider going with a different color.
2) You charged more than any of the other colorways. OT wants to keep them at $10 per set. LRG charged more, but put in lots of extra work on packaging and a poster to make it worthwhile.
3) You listed individual figures for sale and then refused to sell me an individual figure (which was overpriced, but I was going to do it for my favorite of the series rather than throw down for a full set).

At the end of the day you probably don't care because I'm only one person and you eventually sold out anyway (though much later than all the other vendors). That might not happen with series 2 as the figures aren't as good. Your bad color, bad attitude, and high price might not be able to fly in a sea of even more offerings.

#48 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:52 AM

i totaly dissagree with you dude, imo the UofM yellow looks pretty cool amongst the rest of the colours, its good to see a bright set in between them all,

and so what if their a little more costly than others, if you want them your gonna pay,,, right? :confused:

there,, thats my 2 cents :lol:

Posted Image

#49 walker13.1

walker13.1

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:10 AM

At 20 days and $3174 to go ($158.70 per day), I wonder if it's going to get funded. There is only one $100 pledge. They're going to need a lot of $10 to $25 backers seeing that is the bulk of the pledges. I hope it does get funded because I like a couple of the figures.

Edited by vette88, 17 July 2012 - 05:12 AM.

#50 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:22 AM

oh man, it dont look promosing right now does it :confused:

im hoping it meats the goal simply for Puke Knight, i love that figure and the fact its in 2 seperate pieces is all the more rewarding,

C'MON BACKERS :lol:

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com