• 4942 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:37 AM

"WHO'S LAUGHING NOW???"
-Ashly J. Williams, Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn

"Good, Bad-- I'm the guy with the gun."
-Ashly Williams, Evil Dead 3: The Army of Darkness

"I felt my ****** flutter, like a sparrow havin' a heart attack."
-Elvis, Bubba Ho-Tep
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#27 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:48 PM

'Surely you can't be serious..
..I am serious,and don't call me Shirley.' -Airplane!

#28 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:28 AM

Actress: You're not Russian?

Mr. Bean: No...

Actress: You're not this kid's father?

Mr. Bean: No...

Actress: All of France is looking for you. Now they're looking for me too. Who are you? Where do you think you are going?

Mr. Bean:..... the beach.
Posted Image

#29 gilgar

gilgar

Supertzar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2706 posts
  • Interests:Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, NWOBHM, Punk, Hardcore, Thrash -->CDs, Albums, Videos, DVDs, MP3's, etc.

Toys, Toys, Toys especially vintage & old cars! HW (esp. redlines), Dealer Promos, SSPs, et. al., kinnikuman, SD kinkeshi, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, & anything else that catches my eye

Posted 30 August 2007 - 06:23 PM

Two men enter, one man leaves! (Mad max beyond thunderdome)

I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I'm a rocker, I'm a roller, I'm a right out-of-controller! (Mad Max)
Posted Image
the slime of all my yesterdays
rots in the hollow of my skull

they will pick up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm themPosted Image

#30 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 30 August 2007 - 06:30 PM

'Come with me if you want to live' -T2

#31 gilgar

gilgar

Supertzar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2706 posts
  • Interests:Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, NWOBHM, Punk, Hardcore, Thrash -->CDs, Albums, Videos, DVDs, MP3's, etc.

Toys, Toys, Toys especially vintage & old cars! HW (esp. redlines), Dealer Promos, SSPs, et. al., kinnikuman, SD kinkeshi, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, & anything else that catches my eye

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:22 PM

Doesn't anybody effing knock anymore?

Hey, Bud, let's party!

Having some pizza, learning about Cuba.

(Fast Times at Ridgemont high)
Posted Image
the slime of all my yesterdays
rots in the hollow of my skull

they will pick up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm themPosted Image

#32 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:33 PM

Tyler Durden from Fight Club: Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God d@mn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy sh!t we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very p!ssed off.

Tyler Durden from Fight Club: "In the world I see, you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway."

The Narrator from Fight Club: "A house full of condiments and no food... how embarrassing."

#33 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 30 August 2007 - 09:04 PM

":righthand: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :lefthand:" - 'Home Alone'

Posted Image

#34 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:58 AM

"You tell him, and I'll smack you... smack you like a bad bad donkey, okay!"- Pepe the Prawn Muppets From Space
Posted Image

#35 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 10 September 2007 - 08:02 PM

'Who are you!?'
'I'm BATMAN' :D -BATMAN

#36 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 02:46 PM

Judy Witwicky: We don't have to call it that if it makes you uncomfortable. We can call it Sam's Happy Time! ~ 2007 Transformers

Pez: "Prepare to die, Earth scum. Prepare to die, Earth scum." I'm gonna make sure they carve that on your tombstone! ~Spaced Invaders

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#37 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:55 AM

But... this one goes to eleven.
-Nigel Tuffnel, Spinal Tap
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

#38 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:10 AM

'Wake up, time to die' Blade Runner

'Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. See this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You *got* that?' Army of Darkness

'Ah, you're awake. I was hoping you'd cry out in your sleep, and I could bite your face off to silence you.' Princess Mononoke

' If nobody comes down here and buys a car in the next hour, I'm gonna club this baby seal. That's right! I'm gonna club this seal to make a better deal. You know I'll do it, too, cause I'm crazy. ' UHF

'Can you believe this? Would you look at that? Just call me "Mr. Butterfingers." I think it's on the floor somewhere. Is my face red. ' UHF

'You took the box? Let's see what's in the box! Nothing! Absolutely nothing! STUPID! You're so STU-PIIIIIIIIIIID!' UHF

#39 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:11 AM

Great quotes Roland! :thumbsup:

And now for some Jack Burton........

Jack Burton: Now I'm not saying that I've been everywhere and I've done everything, but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on, and a man would have to be some kind of FOOL to think we're alone in THIS universe.

Jack Burton: Would you just stop rubbing your body up against mine, because I can't concentrate when you do that.

Jack Burton: Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."

Jack Burton: When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Jack Burton: All I know is that this Lo Pan character comes out of thin air in the middle of a *goshdarn* alley while his buddies are flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds while he just STANDS there waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him with LIGHT coming out of his mouth!

"Big Trouble In Little China"

Edited by Universal Ruler Supreme, 13 September 2007 - 08:13 AM.

Posted Image

#40 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:35 AM

"I take the glasses off, she looks like a regular person. I put these glasses on, formaldahyde face. You look like your face fell in the fondue plate."
-They Live

"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum."
-They Live

"Like pouring Perfume on a Pig!"
-They Live

"Did you cut yourself shaving?"
-They Live

"Mamma don't like tattletales."
-They Live

"I kick ass for the LORD!"
-Dead Alive

"That's my mother you're pissing on."
-Dead Alive

"Party's over!"
-Dead Alive

"Your Mother ate my dog!" "Not all of it."
-Dead Alive

Posted Image

#41 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 01:26 PM

-Dead Alive

-Dead Alive

"Party's over!"
-Dead Alive

-Dead Alive

Dead Alive is the best/worst movie EVER. That priest is awesome. I especially like the baby zombie that he beats off of the swingset.

Classic.

#42 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 11:56 AM

'eff you, San Diego' - Anchorman

'Where's your piece?'
'What piece?'
'This effin' piece' - Scum

'So what does the hard hairy taco do? or the so called hard hairy taco.......shizznites it!' - Trainspotting

Bounty hunter: You're wanted, Wales!
Josey Wales: Reckon I'm right popular. You a bounty hunter?
Bounty hunter: A man's got to do something for a living these days.
Josey Wales: Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy. - The Outlaw Josey Wales

Jesse: Dude! You got a tattoo!
Chester: So do you, dude! Dude, what does my tattoo say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine? - Dude, Where's My Car?
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#43 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:47 AM

-Dead Alive

-Dead Alive

"Party's over!"
-Dead Alive

-Dead Alive

Dead Alive is the best/worst movie EVER. That priest is awesome. I especially like the baby zombie that he beats off of the swingset.

Classic.

Best.Zombie.Movie.EVER.

#44 Liz Sherman

Liz Sherman

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Stargate, Firefly, Doctor Who
    MUSCLE, Care Bears, Snorks, Boglins,
    Texas Rangers Baseball!!

Posted 17 September 2007 - 06:15 PM

'My name is Amigo Montoya,you killed my father,prepare to die!' -Princess Bride

Not to be nitpicky but his name is Inigo Montoya ;)

Great line though (and a great movie)!!!!

Boglins I Need - any color
The Medievals: Scout Mors
The Prehistorics: Spy Dork
The Samurai: Scout Yell, Spy Yak, Spy Yum, Yen, Yule, Yarn, Yelp
Slimes: Splutter, Splurge

#45 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 17 September 2007 - 06:39 PM

Not to be nitpicky but his name is Inigo Montoya :lol:

Ha ;) Ha ,your right. I could'nt remember it at the time. I did'nt think 'Amigo' was right,but hey I was close. And yes Liz,it's definetly a CLASSIC ! Especially when he actually gets to say it to the 6-fingered man.

#46 Shadow Bat

Shadow Bat

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 360 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 01:50 PM

"Ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?" Jack Nicholson in Batman

#47 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:16 PM

Not to be nitpicky but his name is Inigo Montoya :D

Ha :sheep: Ha ,your right. I could'nt remember it at the time. I did'nt think 'Amigo' was right,but hey I was close. And yes Liz,it's definetly a CLASSIC ! Especially when he actually gets to say it to the 6-fingered man.

And lets not forget that the 6 fingered man is none other than comedy legend and Spinal Tap lead guitarist, Christopher Guest.

Speaking of Christopher Guest, here is a good quote from Buck Laughlin, played by the GREAT Fred Willard in the movie "Best In Show":

Buck Laughlin: "Now tell me, which one of these dogs would you want to have as your wide receiver on your football team?"

#48 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 01:05 PM

Great muppet Caper.....During a scene in which everyone is talking at once, they quite down and this comment from Janice is audible:

"... So I said, look Mother, It's my life. And If I want to live on the beach and walk around naked...."

Conversely in Muppets Take Manhatten during another scene where everyone's talking at once, they quiet down and Janice says "...Look! I don't care if it's 'artistic,' I pose naked for no body!"
Posted Image

#49 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 20 September 2007 - 08:57 AM

"That mutt lubricated on my foot. Now it's going to rust" - Ironhide, Transformers 2007 (not entirely sure if that's what he said, I only saw the movie once ^^; )

"Bumble-Bee, stop lubricating on the human" - Optimus, Transformers 2007

"I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate" - Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

"My peanut" - Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean 3

"That's politics.." - Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribean 3

"Yarp" - Hot Fuzz

"....." - Jason Voorhees, (ALL Friday the 13th movies)
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#50 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 01:49 PM

"That mutt lubricated on my foot. Now it's going to rust" - Ironhide, Transformers 2007 (not entirely sure if that's what he said, I only saw the movie once ^^; )

"Bumble-Bee, stop lubricating on the human" - Optimus, Transformers 2007

From IMdB

Ironhide: You have a rodent infestation.
[aiming cannons at Mojo]
Ironhide: Shall I terminate?
Sam Witwicky: No! No! This is a chihuahua. We love chihuahuas.
Ironhide: He's leaked lubricants all over my foot!
Sam Witwicky: He did? Bad Mojo! Bad!
Ironhide: Bad Mojo! Ugh, this is gonna rust...

^_^

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com