338 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:24 PM

I hate the Steelers. Just thought I'd share.

#2 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:29 PM

My team the E.A.G.L.E.S.... suck.

:)
Posted Image

#3 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:31 PM

Yeah, I thought they were a sure bet against the Packers. Lost money there.

#4 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:18 PM

I love them Patriots.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:50 PM

Steelers country baby!!! Whooped up on the Browns today in the first 07' Blue Collar Bowl. Not that we didnt see it coming. We've only beat them 14 out of the last 15 times we've played them. It's kind of like beating up a guy in a wheelchair. Sure you cleaned his clock but geez, you feel kinda bad after doing it.

As for Cinnci, I think all of us here in Pittsburgh feel the same way. If we're gonna lose out, we're gonna bring you with us. My favorite game last year was the one that kept you guys out of the playoffs.

Classic.

#6 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 09:56 PM

I hate Rex Grossman with a Fa;glkshnf;lgbansfh;ghas;gba;klsgbkfsjgbasklgbj;sak-ing passion.

(Bears fan, go figure.)

Honestly, I want them to renegotiate his contract so that for every sack, or failed completion.... He has to endure one cumulative minute ( for each offense), with Ving Rhames' dog.

Vick, too, for that matter.

#7 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:34 AM

I wont know how well the Ravens do until they play the Bengals tonight.... :D
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#8 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:40 AM

Steelers country baby!!! Whooped up on the Browns today in the first 07' Blue Collar Bowl. Not that we didnt see it coming. We've only beat them 14 out of the last 15 times we've played them. It's kind of like beating up a guy in a wheelchair. Sure you cleaned his clock but geez, you feel kinda bad after doing it.

As for Cinnci, I think all of us here in Pittsburgh feel the same way. If we're gonna lose out, we're gonna bring you with us. My favorite game last year was the one that kept you guys out of the playoffs.

Classic.

I'm not a Bungals fan. I just happened to move here from Cleveland. So yeah your Steelers have dominated my Browns for years, but our time is coming.....maybe not for another 15 years or so, but its coming.

#9 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 01:36 PM

Classic.

I'm not a Bungals fan. I just happened to move here from Cleveland. So yeah your Steelers have dominated my Browns for years, but our time is coming.....maybe not for another 15 years or so, but its coming.

Yeah but until yesterdays game, we were tied for the all time record. We've just now pulled ahead 56-55. Anyway, thanks for making us look so good!

Did you also know that both the Browns and the Steelers owe their biggest defeats to each other. Browns beat the Steelers (@Pitt) 51-0 in 89' and in 99' the Steelers beat the Browns 43-0 (@Cle).

I have to say, I love the rivalry. I was sad when the Browns left and became the Ravens. I'm actually ::ack:: glad to see them back.

#10 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 10 September 2007 - 01:47 PM

I hate the Steelers. Just thought I'd share.

Ditto
I can't stand the steelers. Partly because I had a friend whose a die hard steelers fan,and I can't stand the guy now. He's the biggest prick you'd ever wanna meet. He's the kinda guy who will put down anybody just to try to get a laugh and make himself look 'cool'. So I root for anyone playing the steelers,cause I know this guy watches them. So when they loose it feels like I just socked him in the face. Aaahhh feels good. GO WHO EVER IS PLAYING THE STEELERS ! WooHoo !

#11 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:29 PM

The Eagles are my team, but man, yesterday's game...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#12 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:41 PM

COLTS

#13 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:07 PM

The Eagles are my team, but man, yesterday's game...

Yes, being an Eagles fan is torture. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy... Dallas fans. Wait a second...

:D
Posted Image

#14 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 06:36 PM

Well the Ravens just got robbed on that shizznitty offensive pushing call... what the hell was that?

Posted Image

#15 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:42 PM

I'm glad the Raves lost. I'd rather have to beat the Bungals than the Ravens. The more the Ravens lose, the better. I know the Stillers can beat Cinnci. Is anyone watching the SF and ARZ game?

#16 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:52 PM

Well the Ravens just got robbed on that shizznitty offensive pushing call... what the hell was that?

Yeah what was that all about?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#17 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 08:11 PM

So my wife and I have tickets to Ireland this December (we'll be there from the 12th to the 19th) for our "real" honeymoon, and we were kind of sad by the fact that we would miss a Steelers game on the 16th of December against Jacksonville. Anyway, I found out that there is a Steelers bar in not only Belfast, but also Monaghan Town, Monaghan. So not only will we get to see the game, we will get to see it in an IRISH STEELERS BAR.

You think there are any Pats, Eagles or Colts bars there?

Doubt it.

STEELERS NATION!!!

STEELERS INTERNATIONAL!!!

We have yet to decide which bar to go to. I'm thinking the one in Belfast.

#18 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 02:47 AM

So my wife and I have tickets to Ireland this December (we'll be there from the 12th to the 19th) for our "real" honeymoon, and we were kind of sad by the fact that we would miss a Steelers game on the 16th of December against Jacksonville. Anyway, I found out that there is a Steelers bar in not only Belfast, but also Monaghan Town, Monaghan. So not only will we get to see the game, we will get to see it in an IRISH STEELERS BAR.

Doubt it.

STEELERS NATION!!!

Yeah, but it's probably a gay bar.

Posted Image

#19 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:44 AM

I'm glad the Raves lost. I'd rather have to beat the Bungals than the Ravens. The more the Ravens lose, the better. I know the Stillers can beat Cinnci. Is anyone watching the SF and ARZ game?

What!??! You afraid of Ray Lewis or something? Just cause he killed a man doesnt mean you should fear him. :)
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#20 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 05:59 AM

Gah, I wish the Ravens would have won. Boy the turnovers were ridiculous. Now I have to work with thes Bengal fans who think they are super bowl bound.

#21 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:48 PM

Doubt it.

STEELERS NATION!!!

Yeah, but it's probably a gay bar.

Shhhhhh..... You said you would tell... :)

#22 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 02:09 PM

Shhhhhh..... You said you would tell... :)

Yeah, and I did tell... Grrr.

Anyhow, just busting your balls! Even though I'm a die hard Eagles fan (and being an Eagles fan, we die almost every weekend) I still like the Steelers...

...to lose. e+

Posted Image

#23 asator

asator

Still lurking around

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 02:15 PM

I meant wouldnt. Darn. Now I look like such a fool!!! :)

#24 EVOM

EVOM

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 02:56 PM

Teams I like-
Cardinals
Browns
Lions
Seahawks

Teams I despise-
Cowboys
Bills
49ers

Teams that are some of the most overated pieces of crap over the last couple of seasons-
Bears(honestly, did any idiot outside of Chicago think they were going to beat the colts in the super bowl? Apparently yes because I made some money of that no-brainer!)
Eagles(need I say more?)
Atlanta until recent events. Vick has been one of the most overhyped bums since the likes of Brian Bosworth, Andre Ware, Tim Couch and Jake Plummer. (see teams I like)

With that said let`s just say that being a true fan of the teams I like (except Sea.) it`s been a really rough last 15 years!! :)

#25 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:01 PM

Eagles(need I say more?)

Please, tell me what station/commentator has been hyping the Eagles? No one, I mean no one, hypes the Eagles, or even really talks about them for that matter. No franchise that has NOT won the Super Bowl at least once gets any attention from the media.

Anyhow, here is the Eagles record over the past couple years:

2000: 11-5 (2nd in NFC East)
2001: 11-5 (1st in NFC East)
2002: 12-4 (1st in NFC East)
2003: 12-4 (1st in NFC East)
2004: 13-3 (1st in NFC East) SUPER BOWL - 2nd in NFL
2005: 6-10 (Typical for a team that loses the Super Bowl)
2006: 10-6 (1st in the NFC East)

I'm not saying the Eagles are the best team, but they are by no means overrated -- especially because NO ONE in sports media talks about them! If anything, they talk about McNabb... Now, if you want to argue that McNabb is overrated... I totally agree.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com