• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#176 Chibibee

Chibibee

Diva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, anime/manga (especially Kinnikuman Nisei/Ultimate Muscle)...that's it, I think. XD

Posted 11 August 2006 - 06:14 PM

*listens to your Jeager and Broken clip* Guh, I dun like them. An 'Ah-nuld' impersonator, and what sounds likely some freaky preverted guy....wait, never mind. XD;

I know, I'm trying to think. Maybe something like MegaUpload or whatever it is, and get people to promote it like crazy? I can't think of anything else besides that...

#177 Jenny

Jenny

i'm tired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 06:33 PM

Chibibee, If you do upload the eps at those large upload sites, please mirror to yousendit? Megaupload, rapidshare and the other sites don't work on my comp, only YSI does =(

ZObY.png

#178 Chibibee

Chibibee

Diva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, anime/manga (especially Kinnikuman Nisei/Ultimate Muscle)...that's it, I think. XD

Posted 11 August 2006 - 07:04 PM

*checks out yousendit* Hmm, 100mb file limit? That's more than enough for me to out up full episodes (no more of this 10 minute limit stuff...) in the same quality I have on youtube. I might just forget the whole 'mirror' thing and just stick 'em all on yousendit.

Maybe later on I'll re-rip for better quality, and get a screenshot topic going here....

#179 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 08:13 PM

I still like the dub better. >__>

Yeah, yousend it is pretty good.. except the files tend to expire after about a week.

#180 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:41 PM

Oh boy, I can just expect 4kids to be flooded (ok, not as much...) with angry e-mails about that bad news Chibibee.

Once I think of some good conversations for that one-shot you requested, I'll try to make it even better then my previous attempt.

Logging off now...until tomorrow. :(
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#181 Chibibee

Chibibee

Diva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:15 AM

Knuxie: I thought most fileshare sites like that had a limit like that...eh, I'll think about that. A week might be a decent amount of time if I spread the word enough....

Matto: Yeah, not too happy with this myself (and I'm sure people will start freaking on me since I removed the rest of the dubbed eps not reported right away). And take your time on the fic. :(

....Shoot, I missed the first 3 minutes of episode 1 on my tape! Stupid delay....D'X

#182 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:58 AM

So it was Episode 1?

Yae. I get to sleep in the next four saturdays. :(

I can't believe that 4Kids objected to the YouTube uploads. They're not making any money off of the episodes, as they ARE NOT ON DVD!!

That sucks :cow: :sun: :cow: !
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#183 Jenny

Jenny

i'm tired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 08:21 AM

Yeah, yousend it is pretty good.. except the files tend to expire after about a week.

...Or after, I think, 25 downloads. Which will go quickly. But I'm sure the rest of us will reupload once the first download on ysi goes, right?

ZObY.png

#184 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 12:04 PM

Same here, Theorgg. XD

Not that I usually get up anyway.. My dad tapes it for me. (And ends up watching it as well)

But yes, when we upload them to ysi, I'll be more than happy to keep re-uploading. >D 4Kids can't defeat us!

#185 Chibibee

Chibibee

Diva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 01:43 PM

Eh, 11am isn't too early for me. Before 10, you might be pushing it.... XD

Yush, I'll try and get as many of the eps into full ep files as I can tonight (most were done in those dumb 10min. limits for youtube, and there's still todays episode to do... >_>) and maybe get some up on Y.S.I. as soon as tommorrow. Yay for weekends off! :(

I might wait until after the english UM is off air again to put up my subs on youtube. With August being half done, I don't expect too many more episodes to be shown this summer anyway. :sun:

Edited by Chibibee, 12 August 2006 - 01:43 PM.

#186 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 12:14 AM

So you've decided to upload Episode 1?

I don't like that. It makes possible a little trouble.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

#187 Chibibee

Chibibee

Diva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:43 AM

Nah, not episode 1. I'm just ripping it fpr possible screenshot opportunities later. I dun want any more trouble than I got already. :B

I got all the episodes fixed up except 33, so that'll be on today's list.

#188 Matto

Matto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:24 AM

What happened to your Rinko/Tamaki/Keiko video Chibibee?!

Oh, and I'm having trouble thinking up a plot for that fic you requested.

#189 Chibibee

Chibibee

Diva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 01:18 PM

What happened to your Rinko/Tamaki/Keiko video Chibibee?!

Oh, and I'm having trouble thinking up a plot for that fic you requested.

I removed it in plans to re-upload with a message about my 4Kids problem (for those who don't get my bulletins), unfortunately it backfired when I realized I didn't have the clip on my computer anymore. xD;; I plan on getting the clip again soon. I have a wedding to attend this weekend, so I haven't had time to get some stuff ready for loading...

I thought so, I picked a hard one. ^^; Um....how about being in the put into the shadows? In the earlier episodes of UM (Dialbolic, Puminator), Ski Adams was involved in Team AHO, but afterwards he was usually ignored....

Or you could just try another topic, like what it was like at Hercules Factory when they weren't training/in classes.... xD;;;

#190 Chibibee

Chibibee

Diva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 03:48 PM

Well, we may be at the end of this summer's Ultimate Muscle 're-birth' onto TV. TV Guide.com shows the schedule two weeks ahead, and right now it shows that there's no UM up for showing anytime in the next 2 weeks. :(

I was hoping it wasn't so, earlier today it showed an airtime on Sept. 2. But now that piece is gone, and it isn't showing on another guide online. It was good while it lasted....

Thankfully, now that a case of wedding madness is over for me, I should be able to focus on getting a yousendit account and uploading the episodes. *still needs to watch ep.2 from yesterday*

#191 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 06:06 PM

Nooooo!!!

Who can we contact at 4Kids to get UM back on the air???

#192 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 02:15 AM

Does Mike still surf around the board? :(

#193 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 12:02 PM

Does Mike still surf around the board? :(

I know he's on AIM a lot. o_o The voice actors don't have much say in what happens to the anime though.

#194 NatKinniku

NatKinniku

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 01:22 PM

Does anyone know if Kinnikuman will be played or is being played in the UK???

Edited by NatKinniku, 22 August 2006 - 04:08 AM.

Posted Image

#195 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 01:47 PM

Well, now we get to see if the UM Summer ratings were enough to get it back on the programming schedule anytime this coming season.

#196 Chibibee

Chibibee

Diva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:47 PM

Well, now we get to see if the UM Summer ratings were enough to get it back on the programming schedule anytime this coming season.

Well, it took some looking, but I found some reports on UM's ratings compared to the rest of the 4Kids block. I know little about how it works, so maybe someone else would be able to translate the numbers for us (they seem to be steady, at least)...also, it seems most of the new 4 Kids shows don't start until Sept 9th. (except one that starts on the 30th)

June 10th:--Magical DoReMi 0.6/5; Magical DoReMi 0.9/6; Bratz 1.5/8; Winx Club 1.6/9; Winx Club 2.0/10; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2.1/10; Ultimate Muscle* 1.9/10; Cramp Twins* 1.7/9

June 17th:--Magical DoReMi 0.3/2, Magical DoReMi 0.4/3, Bratz 0.6/3, Bratz 0.6/3, Winx Club 0.5/2, Winx Club 0.6/3, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.7/3, Ultimate Muscle 0.9/4, Cramp Twins 1.1/6

June 24th:--Magical DoReMi 0.4/4; Magical DoReMi 0.5/3; Bratz 0.7/4; Winx Club 0.7/4; Winx Club 1.0/5; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1.3/6; Ultimate Muscle 1.0/5; Cramp Twins 1.0/5

July 1st:--Magical DoReMi 0.5/5; Magical DoReMi 0.7/5; Bratz 0.7/5; Winx Club 0.6/3; Winx Club 0.9/5; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.9/5; Ultimate Muscle 1.0/5; Cramp Twins 1.1/6

July 8th:--Cramp Twins 0.4/3; Mew Mew Power 0.6/4; Bratz 0.7/4; Winx Club 0.3/2; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.8/4; Kirby 1.2/6; Ultimate Muscle 1.0/5; Cramp Twins 0.9/4

July 15th:--Cramp Twins 0.2/2; Mew Mew Power 0.4/3; Bratz 0.6/4; Winx Club 0.5/3; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.5/3; Kirby 0.9/4; Ultimate Muscle 0.8/4; Cramp Twins 0.8/4

July 22nd:--Cramp Twins 0.4/3; Mew Mew Power 0.6/4; Bratz 0.7/4; Winx Club 0.8/4; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.9/5; Kirby 1.1/5;Ultimate Muscle 1.1/4; Cramp Twins 1.1/5

July 29th:--Magical DoReMi 0.2/2, Kirby 0.3/2, Bratz 0.5/3, Winx Club 0.8/4, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.7/4, Kirby 0.9/5, Ultimate Muscle 1.0/5, Cramp Twins 1.2/6

August 4th:--Magical DoReMi 0.2/2, Kirby 0.3/2, Bratz 0.5/3, Winx Club 0.8/4, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.7/4, Kirby 0.9/5, Ultimate Muscle 1.0/5, Cramp Twins 1.2/6

Edited by Chibibee, 21 August 2006 - 03:49 PM.

#197 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:59 PM

Well, compare the UM rating toTMNT and Kirby, 4Kids flagship shows, and it looks like it did pretty damn good, comparitively.

The numbers are a percentage point, with 1% being approximately 1.1 million viewers for the 05/06 season. 1-2 million peole watching UM reruns on Saturday is pretty good.

#198 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 04:03 PM

Where'd you get the stats at?

#199 Chibibee

Chibibee

Diva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 04:12 PM

Where'd you get the stats at?

http://www.cynopsis.com/ and they got it from the 'Kids WB! Research from Nielsen Media Research Data' (I couldn't finds the data itself, so...)

Go to the site and search for ultimate muscle (under 'exact phrase' option) and you'll find 5 matches, OR search for CynKids (under 'exact' again) and you'll find 149 entries (not all having the ratings)

#200 Matto

Matto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 05:43 PM

TMNT's ratings are bound to jump with that Fast Forward season. Other then that, I don't expect alot to go well for 4kids in general. Sure, they re-ran UM, but once again it's going to disappear and will be replaced by a CGI show about talking pinatas. =/

I expect alot of 4kids hate, on the same level of the Winx Club.

On the good side...I got a lap top!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com