• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:12 AM

Hey guys, just wanted to share my Glyos custom from this guy. His tallent is beyond tallent. The paint job is sick and could you imagine that on muscles? I challenged him to do a claw and a ring announcer so I will keep you posted on it...I got both of these Glyos coming in and I cant wait!!! e+
Jay
http://prometheusris...ndrone-soldier/
http://prometheusris...endrone-lancer/

Edited by jlspeth, 04 February 2011 - 08:31 AM.

#2 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:44 AM

These are just beautiful.. I love playing with my Buildmen though I haven't tried painting any - especially not like the ones you have coming! That paint looks great on the smooth clean lines of the Glyos parts, but I'm not sure it would show all the detail of the MUSCLE sculpts. Would still be cool to see though!

#3 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:58 AM

These are just beautiful.. I love playing with my Buildmen though I haven't tried painting any - especially not like the ones you have coming! That paint looks great on the smooth clean lines of the Glyos parts, but I'm not sure it would show all the detail of the MUSCLE sculpts. Would still be cool to see though!

He said he could do it but we are still talking on the paint scheme. Omegatraf likes to leave some flesh show..ha ha
so I was wondering if he should do that or just paint the whole thing just like the build men? What do you think?

#4 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:11 AM

Paint the whole thing, I believe.

#5 Prometheum5

Prometheum5

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:29 PM

Paint the whole thing, I believe.

Prometheum5 here. First off, big thanks to Jay for posting these up here. They were part of a custom release I did, which was a huge success for me, and there's more stuff coming. I'm looking forward to getting my first Muscle figures from him and checking them out in person. I've been brainstorming ideas for painting the Claw guy myself, and I'm torn on weather or not to use the flesh color. I'm a bit of a slave to 'realistic' colors, so part of me likes the idea of keeping the flesh for his bare skin and going nuts on the leotard and claws, but at the same time, I could see making him crazy green or something like an alien. Have to see where the colors go once I put him on the workbench ;)

#6 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:48 PM

I say go crazy, I have some that are all painted and some that are some painted and the ones that always catch my eye are the fully painted ones...

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com