• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:29 PM

Attached File  TaskForceVolkriun.png   630.13K   47 downloads Attached File  TaskForceVolkriun2.png   520.14K   40 downloads New Onell Drop for the Glyos fans on here.....

We have been rustling around here for the past few weeks getting ready for the trip out to SDCC. Following in the tradition of the past two years, we will be releasing a special "Non-Con" assortment online for those of you unable to make the show. This year, Task Force Volkriun will be the selection, and within this round some new things will debut! The major addition is an all new head for the Glyan- the Neo Sincroid (all Glyans will now be packed with two heads)! Since the Gendrone Revolution could not be suppressed through standard operations, Glyaxia Command made the risky decision to create an all new type of soldier, the Neo Sincroid, to aid in the conflict. Assigned at only one per battalion, each Neo Sincroid stands ready to defend the Glyan population at any cost... More details coming this week! The Task Force Volkriun color selection is dedicated to the great PappySoup. Thanks Pappy! Posted by Matt

Edited by Clawfreak, 18 July 2011 - 04:30 PM.

#2 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:39 PM

figures are ok, but the bigger guys are pretty sweet.

#3 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:30 PM

The figures are ok??? wow
The bigger ones are the Rigs, its their tank so to speak....

Edited by Clawfreak, 18 July 2011 - 07:30 PM.

#4 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:47 PM

Glyos are definitely cool, BUT most if not all Glyos figures are just ok.

Its the Rigs, Armodocs and the more obscure characters like the Gabon and Crayboths i prefer more. :)

IMHO

#5 aimforthetop

aimforthetop

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Paleontology, Military History, toys and console gaming 1980s-early1990s

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:33 PM

This 'army green' drop (and the one coming up, featuring 'desert' and 'Mospeada' based colors) are right up my alley.

I scored three of the Volkriun Glyan green soldiers and one of the Rigs, as well as a green Sarvos figure also.

Matt Doughty states the old Fisher Price Adventure Heroes figures as part of the inspiration for the Glyans. I love 'em, personally (I already have the 'Black Skull' grey Glyan from an earlier release.)

This is the best Glyos has ever been, in my opinion.

#6 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:12 PM

Are the mospeada ones just gonna have the colors or likeness of the ride armor and alpha fighters?

#7 aimforthetop

aimforthetop

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Paleontology, Military History, toys and console gaming 1980s-early1990s

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:33 PM

Are the mospeada ones just gonna have the colors or likeness of the ride armor and alpha fighters?

As far as we know now, just the colors... but ride-armor type sets actually have been done before.

Maybe they'll be done again. Also, Matt has said there will be a new variant Rig involving more than just a paint variation. Does this mean something Alpha-Fighter like? I'm only speculating, though.

#8 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:35 PM

OK this part I want to know as well.... big Robotech fan here too!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com