• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Robsaar

Robsaar

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Monsters in my pocket, gashapon kaijuus, Jurassic parks (1993) figures, Smelly Beasts...

Posted 24 June 2020 - 09:28 PM

Hello everyone,

I've been owning these little bootleg robots since several years now. We use to see them all around Mexico City when I was a kid (I'm 30 now) in those vending machines. They were pretty cheap, and came inside small plastic capsules. I've done a little research on the internet, but still I'm not sure if these are Gundam gashapons.

Haven't seen those vending machines in a while, and lost all the other robots I used to own. I got these ones somewhere around 2006, and haven't seem them anymore since then.

Let me know what you think guys, it'll be much appreciated.

Attached Files

#2 Amass.Horde.Repeat

Amass.Horde.Repeat

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Keshi, M.U.S.C.L.E, Gegege no kitaro, Dr.Slump, monsters, ghouls, goblins, star wars and the list goes on

Posted 24 June 2020 - 09:42 PM   Best Answer

I believe these are Barcode Battler keshi, 

#3 Robsaar

Robsaar

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Monsters in my pocket, gashapon kaijuus, Jurassic parks (1993) figures, Smelly Beasts...

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:29 AM

I believe these are Barcode Battler keshi, 

Thanks man! I just googled it, and found 3 pics of them, including a casting I used to own when I was a kid. It also led me to an instagram profile of a mexican comrade who also owns 3 of those robots.

Thanks again!

#4 Amass.Horde.Repeat

Amass.Horde.Repeat

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Keshi, M.U.S.C.L.E, Gegege no kitaro, Dr.Slump, monsters, ghouls, goblins, star wars and the list goes on

Posted 25 June 2020 - 08:35 PM

Thanks man! I just googled it, and found 3 pics of them, including a casting I used to own when I was a kid. It also led me to an instagram profile of a mexican comrade who also owns 3 of those robots.

Thanks again!

Awesome, glad I could help

#5 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 02:12 AM

Are yours plastic or rubber? I have a few from Japan, but never really knew what they were.

#6 Robsaar

Robsaar

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:44 PM

Are yours plastic or rubber? I have a few from Japan, but never really knew what they were.

Rubber. I also have 2 more, one of them being chocolate-ish colour, but can't find it. Gonna upload the pics asap.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bootleg, gashapon, robots, miniatures, gundam

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com