33 replies to this topic

#1 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 11:31 AM

http://www.fistful.com/index.aspx

Not sure if these have come up before, but they look sweet as hell, especially the accessories.

I wonder where you can buy them at?

#2 Knuxman

Knuxman

Reject False Icons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 11:42 AM

Is it just me or does the guy with 4 arms look like a golden Satan cross?
"So it goes."
~Vonnegut

#3 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Brains

Posted 20 February 2005 - 12:08 PM

It looks like spinmaster distributes them and here is their "where to buy" section:

http://www.spinmaste...wheretobuy.html

I didn't see it on most of those sites, but Amazon does have some.

http://www.amazon.co...0123879-8799143

Edited by Zombie, 20 February 2005 - 12:09 PM.

#4 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 12:39 PM

I WANT BLASTOR HES AWSOME .and the ninja dude

Edited by The Monkey King, 20 February 2005 - 03:05 PM.

#5 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 02:28 PM

Those are cool looking. I like the pirate skeleton and the clear smoke figures.

:ulp:
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#6 Siccx Degree

Siccx Degree

Home of The Whopper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1139 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 02:46 PM

I wish they had this at the Torys R Us in Emeryville, anyone's TRU have these?

260199921_b3fdfe42ca.jpg

#7 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 04:27 PM

Wow... those are cool

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 06:06 PM

looks like theres gonning to be a series 2 because the map shows the regions and the figure groups are based on regions and on the map theres a shadowed area
http://www.spinmaste...tful/index2.htm

#9 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 06:14 PM

I wish they had this at the Torys R Us in Emeryville, anyone's TRU have these?

http://www.amazon.co...1994741-2463863since there on the website someplace must havem

Edited by The Monkey King, 20 February 2005 - 06:18 PM.

#10 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 06:44 PM

i just ordered some from amazon

#11 Siccx Degree

Siccx Degree

Home of The Whopper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1139 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 08:19 PM

I wonder if you order more then one 5 pack if it'll be random (meaning you can get duplicates of sets) or they give you different sets, or if it's just one set, the one pictured, let us know...

260199921_b3fdfe42ca.jpg

#12 Zombie

Zombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:Brains

Posted 20 February 2005 - 11:53 PM

Hey, I don't know if you guys found it, but they have a collecting poster, similar to M.U.S.C.L.E.

http://www.spinmaste...ectorsguide.jpg

#13 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:06 AM

I wonder if you order more then one 5 pack if it'll be random (meaning you can get duplicates of sets) or they give you different sets, or if it's just one set, the one pictured, let us know...

I'll get it soon because its coming from kentuky (i live in Indiana)but when i get ill tell you if its that set or not.

#14 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:47 AM

I wonder if you order more then one 5 pack if it'll be random (meaning you can get duplicates of sets)  or they give you different sets, or if it's just one set, the one pictured, let us know...

I'll get it soon because its coming from kentuky (i live in Indiana)but when i get ill tell you if its that set or not.

I ordered a set too. It's already in transit from Kentucky, I live in Ohio, it should be here Wednesday. I ordered the combat case also, it hasn't shipped yet but should be going out soon.

#15 Teacher of Madness

Teacher of Madness

Boardest Gamer in the Land!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Toys and board games aplenty

Posted 21 February 2005 - 04:48 PM

This thread intrigued me so I went hunting today. I was able to find these figures (2packs, 5packs, and small cases with individual "Warlords" figure, at my Toys R Us here in Buffalo, NY. If you're going to look for them at your stores, try on the little trinket pagodas near the registers, as that's where they were stuck, right near the spongebob pez dispensers and goofy keychains, basically where they put stuff nobody's going to buy.

I've given an initial review of these in the review section if you're interested. Also, if anybody really wants these and you can't find them let me know and I can pick some up for you. I'm sort of suprised they're here, as usually Buffalo is the last to get anything new.
"There's a fine line between sayings that make sense."

#16 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 07:56 PM

read the last sentence theres going to be a series 2 http://www.fistful.com/index.aspx

#17 MUSCLETOYS

MUSCLETOYS

Happily stuck in the past

• Legends
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Keshi, Minifigs, Baseball Cards, Travel, Disc Golf, Bigfoot, Pizza, Beer

Posted 27 February 2005 - 11:59 PM

These things look great, I need to start looking for them harder. I think they'd be alot easier to obtain than the new Star Wars stuff I've been searching high and low for. I know my kid and I would have a blast with these things. Are there any commercials or advertisements for this toyline?

#18 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 28 February 2005 - 03:42 AM

These things look great, I need to start looking for them harder.  I think they'd be alot easier to obtain than the new Star Wars stuff I've been searching high and low for.  I know my kid and I would have a blast with these things.  Are there any commercials or advertisements for this toyline?

My son (who's 3) has gone insane over these things. Though I haven't seen it on TV, if you sign up on their site, they give you a link to watch the commercial. I'm not sure if you can see this without joining or not:

http://www.fistful.c.../downloads.aspx

Looks like you can't....

Edited by Goriki, 28 February 2005 - 09:01 AM.

#19 maxdrive

maxdrive

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 05:41 PM

They do look so cool. The price seems high though. 6.99 for 5 of them. Compared to the 99 cents it cost for a 4 pack of muscle's used to cost seems so high. I know that was back in the early 1980's but that is still a huge increase.

#20 Nachoz God of Metal

Nachoz God of Metal

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 06:05 PM

They do look so cool. The price seems high though. 6.99 for 5 of them. Compared to the 99 cents it cost for a 4 pack of muscle's used to cost seems so high. I know that was back in the early 1980's but that is still a huge increase.

At walmart its $4.88 for a 5-pack

#21 maxdrive

maxdrive

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:53 PM

They do look so cool.  The price seems high though. 6.99 for 5 of them. Compared to the 99 cents it cost for a 4 pack of muscle's used to cost seems so high. I know that was back in the early 1980's but  that is still  a huge increase.

At walmart its $4.88 for a 5-pack

Thats cool. I'll have to check it out at my Walmart, but still I would prefer a 99 cent price tag :lol:

#22 Knuxman

Knuxman

Reject False Icons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 11:02 PM

While watching WWE RAW I saw the FFOP commercial for the first time! Did anyone else see it?
"So it goes."
~Vonnegut

#23 MUSCLETOYS

MUSCLETOYS

Happily stuck in the past

• Legends
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Keshi, Minifigs, Baseball Cards, Travel, Disc Golf, Bigfoot, Pizza, Beer

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:27 AM

My kid and I are really starting to get into these guys now! The shadow variations are cool, but the Crystal ones are my favs right now. Still trying to find the Gold Satan Cross..... er..... I mean XAR Fighter. The accesories look cool too. My boy wants one of those fist cases for his figures, but I haven't seen them in stores yet. I have links on the MUSCLEDOJO main page where you can obtain a couple of different types of cases with figures. I'm getting ready to order some myself. The game you play with them is pretty simple as well as entertaining. I was pleasantly surprised to see the comics included, but they're only 3 frames. You need to buy a Fistful Battle box to get the 3 page comic. I'm going to have to hurry and get all of the guys I want before Series 2 comes out. I see people are already selling singles on e-bay, but it's way more exciting ripping open the packages wondering what you're going to get. It feels the same exact way it did when opening the old M.U.S.C.L.E. 10 packs back in the eighties! Keep an eye on this toyline, it could really blow up!

#24 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 03:01 AM

My boy wants one of those fist cases for his figures, but I haven't seen them in stores yet. 

It feels the same exact way it did when opening the old M.U.S.C.L.E. 10 packs back in the eighties!  Keep an eye on this toyline, it could really blow up!

Darrin,

You may already know, but amazon has the fists on their site:

http://www.amazon.co...v=glance&s=toys

Nevermind, I see you have a link on your site....

I get the same feeling opening the 5-packs, that's half the fun. My son is just crazy for them also. I'm thinking this line might do well, especially now that they're getting commercials out there on Cartoon Network and during wrestling, people will be looking for them.

Edited by Goriki, 08 March 2005 - 08:39 AM.

#25 maxdrive

maxdrive

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 06:20 PM

thye do look very cool the fists are neat too. how much does a fist hold they dont look like they would hold that many.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com