• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

Nezumi-Otoko for President!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:56 AM

Are you going to be adding credits to the end of the movie? Y'know, so everyone can know who played who, who translated it, who edited the sound, and all that fun stuff?

If so, I'd be more than happy to provide a complete Japanese cast listing. I already know the main cast for this movie (well, all of the movies, actually). I'd just need to see the original film in it's entirety(sp?) to get Ukon's partner and the subway baddies and whatnot, 'cuz chances are I'll recognize their VA.

The Resident Lum/Niku/Ikkoku/Yamato/Lupin Freak,
Idol Choujin Showtime
Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010
"Washi ga Otokojuku jukuchou... Edajima Heihachi de aru!!!!!"

#2 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 07:39 AM

The "Offical" thing hasn't been decided, but I was thinking a voice-over of the english parts might work, and was going to bring it up when everything was coming together at the end (and we knew who did all of what).

Since we're not editing or 'subbing' the japanese text (only V.O.-ing the title screen with someone saying "Crisis in New York" was agreed upon), I don't think we need to have the Japanese actors and crew, as the japanese text won't be changed.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#3 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

Nezumi-Otoko for President!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 18 October 2006 - 12:00 PM

Why don't you try what some dubbing companies do? Play the entire Japanese closing, unchanged, and then cut to the English credits showing on a blank screen while the same music from the Japanese credits plays?

Just a suggestion... if not, no big deal. I'd still like to make some sort of Japanese cast listing available in some way, though...

Waiting for another Saint Seiya V.A. to die :lol: ,
Idol Choujin Showtime
Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010
"Washi ga Otokojuku jukuchou... Edajima Heihachi de aru!!!!!"

#4 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 07:41 AM

Unfortunatly, we cannot edit the video with the tools we have access to.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com