2 replies to this topic

#1 Remington

Remington

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 08:39 AM

Hey all I recently picked up another bag o stuff from my thrift store. What caught my eye in the bag was a mighty max skull island toy and various mcdonalds toys. But in the bag was a lot of other crap, which most I have identified..except this clear/yellow robot guy that looked pretty cool. Most of the toys were from the 90's it seemed so maybe he's from that era. the only marking on him are on his feet "80109" and "BVS B.08 China"...Honestly the only thing I can think of is power rangers? Im stumped and figured I'd ask yall :) thanks.

Attached Files

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 17 March 2019 - 01:35 PM   Best Answer

General Shifter from Power Rangers RPM.

#3 Remington

Remington

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 02:43 PM

lol nice! thanks for the help man! sooo weird that I randomly guessed it looked like a power ranger toy..It just had that look but at the same time when I was searching for toys I never could find anything that looked like it. I barly used to watch the show (like the first season) and have no toys from power rangers, so I guess this is the first one I own XD..  honestly I'm kinda sad though because I was hoping it was from some anime or something that I was more interested in. Oh well thanks again.. I guess the whole 9$ bag I bought was basically just for the one mighty max toy and a Panther Mcdonald beast wars transformer..everything else was pretty much worthless to me.. :(

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com