#76 Rubberhammer

Rubberhammer

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2463 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:12 PM

That is an astounding collection, man.

I wasn't even aware that there was such a thing as an American Sea Panic. Was this something that was never actually released in the states?

#77 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 15 September 2015 - 06:30 AM

I wasn't even aware that there was such a thing as an American Sea Panic. Was this something that was never actually released in the states?

sure wasn't, this is a packaging sample for western release. Sea Panic was released this way in Europe but the card art isn't in English. These guys were planned to be brought over like the rest of the BB series but it didn't go through. I don't even know how one goes about obtaining something like this but suspect a cursed monkey paw is involved. Needless to say this is an incredibly rare item and one I've actually never seen before.

I just looked through again and noticed the Visionairies with LB weapons. I've heard those mentioned a lot but this is the first I've actually seen them!

Edited by bachamn, 15 September 2015 - 06:33 AM.

#78 Shadow Bat

Shadow Bat

Serious Collector

• 360 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:08 PM

Attached File  25.jpg   210.34K   1 downloads here's a close up

To my knowledge only 12 American Shield Battler Cards were made, I have the Sea Panic and the Dragon Seahorn but unfortunately someone cut the bottom out to remove the figure so now he's loose. Sad that a one of a kind item like that didn't get to survive in tact

My Cursed monkey paw was defective, it didn't twist my wishes around or anything so I returned it

sure wasn't, this is a packaging sample for western release. Sea Panic was released this way in Europe but the card art isn't in English. These guys were planned to be brought over like the rest of the BB series but it didn't go through. I don't even know how one goes about obtaining something like this but suspect a cursed monkey paw is involved. Needless to say this is an incredibly rare item and one I've actually never seen before.

I just looked through again and noticed the Visionairies with LB weapons. I've heard those mentioned a lot but this is the first I've actually seen them!

#79 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:38 AM

To my knowledge only 12 American Shield Battler Cards were made, I have the Sea Panic and the Dragon Seahorn but unfortunately someone cut the bottom out to remove the figure so now he's loose. Sad that a one of a kind item like that didn't get to survive in tact

yeah, I recall seeing a photo of a carded Puzzlecolor, not sure if it was english or euro, but it had a huge rip through the side of the card and the bubble looked smashed. Still awesome but kind of sad to see the condition knowing how rare it is.

#80 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:37 PM

if this could help, i've those pics. Not sure only 12 were made...

Attached Files

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#81 Shadow Bat

Shadow Bat

Serious Collector

• 360 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:12 PM

yeah, I recall seeing a photo of a carded Puzzlecolor, not sure if it was english or euro, but it had a huge rip through the side of the card and the bubble looked smashed. Still awesome but kind of sad to see the condition knowing how rare it is.

mine had surgically cut slices on the bottom just enough to slide everything out without being noticeable from the front

if this could help, i've those pics. Not sure only 12 were made...

awesome, thanks for posting those photos, kinda heartbreaking to see so many of them torn open

#82 boardnasty

boardnasty

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 05:14 PM

just wow!

i love seeing peoples collections like this and i think its pretty safe to say that you have the most full, complete and incredible collection out of any of us on here: bravo!

the thing that i'm most amazed to see is the plastic display mountain with your laser beasts and chargers on. i've seen an old image of one but didn't think anyone would actually own one.

#83 Shadow Bat

Shadow Bat

Serious Collector

• 360 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:04 PM

Thanks,

Unfortunately I don't know that there is such a thing as a complete collection even in a small toy line like this but I'm trying.

Couldn't do it without the other members on the board

#84 Shadow Bat

Shadow Bat

Serious Collector

• 360 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 07:18 PM

Thanks to Beastformers I just reached two milestones in my collection; the completion of my bandolier set and the completion of my gumball set.

Attached File  Bandoliers 1.JPG   112.57K   15 downloadsAttached File  Bandoliers 2.JPG   109.43K   24 downloads

Attached File  Gumballs.JPG   136.38K   26 downloads

Edited by Shadow Bat, 03 April 2018 - 07:23 PM.

#85 Exactobeast

Exactobeast

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 12:59 PM

Absolutely outstanding collection! Thanks to Beastformers for pointing this out again.  I bet everyone can guess which group is my favorite.  

#86 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• 573 posts

Posted 07 June 2022 - 05:26 PM

Any updates in the last few years?
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com