• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Eyeofthebeast80s

Eyeofthebeast80s

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:I'm an avid fan of Beastformers/battle beasts, Visionaries, C.O.P.S., M.A.S.K. as well as other toylines. I love many different types of music, and am big into collecting Hardyboys/Nancy drew books. zo<br />, s;dp sm sbof jodyptu smf smyjtp[p;phu gsm/

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:15 PM

I WAS CHECKING OUT EBAY THE OTHER DAY AND SOMEONE WAS SELLING SOME SD (SUPER DEFORMED) BEASTS. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHICH ONES WERE MADE INTO SUPER DEFORMED BEASTS. I REMEMBER SEEING WHITE LEO AND BIG SEROW BEFORE. ALSO, HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE GUMBALL BEASTS? I KNOW THERE WERE EIGHTEEN MADE (FROM THE FIRST SERIES ONLY?). i HAVE SEEN 10 OF THEM. DOES ANYONE KNOW ALL OF THEIR NAMES?

JEREMY

Edited by Eyeofthebeast80s, 26 September 2004 - 08:16 PM.

#2 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 12:49 PM

Hi,
I will try to take a photo of my SD beasts in the next days. But I don't know how many have been made exactly.

About the White Gumball beasts : Where do you heared about 18 beasts made ? I have never saw such an information. I know they are 12 at minimum. I have 11 of them and I miss the sly fox one. I will take photo of mines too.

Sylvain

EDIT : I corrected the amount of white beasts, 12 instead of 11. I think I should go to bed 'cause I can no longer count correctly after 10 :blink:

Edited by lord, 27 September 2004 - 12:51 PM.

#3 Eyeofthebeast80s

Eyeofthebeast80s

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:I'm an avid fan of Beastformers/battle beasts, Visionaries, C.O.P.S., M.A.S.K. as well as other toylines. I love many different types of music, and am big into collecting Hardyboys/Nancy drew books. zo<br />, s;dp sm sbof jodyptu smf smyjtp[p;phu gsm/

Posted 27 September 2004 - 06:25 PM

I HAD HEARD FROM ALEX BICKMORE (AT THE STA SITE-HIS SITE'S BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS, HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT?) THAT THERE HAD BEEN 18 GUMBALLS MADE FROM THE FIRST SERIES. HE KNEW OF 10 OF 18 (SO FAR, I BELIEVE).

#4 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 08:31 PM

I HAD HEARD FROM ALEX BICKMORE (AT THE STA SITE-HIS SITE'S BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS, HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT?) THAT THERE HAD BEEN 18 GUMBALLS MADE FROM THE FIRST SERIES. HE KNEW OF 10 OF 18 (SO FAR, I BELIEVE).

Alex's site countains errors and not verefied informations. The ones about the White Gumball could be true as they couldn't. I don't know.

#5 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 11:33 AM

There is the photo :

Posted Image

Sylvain

PS : If someone here has a sly fox White beast I will pay high reward for it !

#6 Eyeofthebeast80s

Eyeofthebeast80s

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 04:33 PM

COOL....THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SCAN AND THE INFO LORD! I'M GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO GET THOSE FIGURES! IS THAT FIGURE IN THE TOP ROW (JUST TO THE RIGHT OF DEVILBAT) YELLOW GIFAFFE? IT'S A LITTLE HARD TO SEE THAT ONE. I HAVEN'T SEEN A B-FOX FOR SALE IN A WHILE! EVERYTIME I'VE BID ON ONE, SOMEONE SNATCHES IT UP IN THE LAST SECOND! ..OH WELL. I GUESS WE JUST HAFTA KEEP THE FAITH.

Edited by Eyeofthebeast80s, 28 September 2004 - 04:44 PM.

#7 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 12:59 PM

Damn!!!

Sylvain, you need to post photos of your collection here!!! Also, I have an extra green bear/cat SD, it is the one in the price guide. Do you have any doubles? I am looking to trade it for one I don't have.

ALso, you need to add the white gumballs and any SD's I don't have (which is many) to the checklist/price guide asap... :D

TGB

#8 transformersontheshelf

transformersontheshelf

The Toy Store Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Toys and Games of all sorts!

Posted 18 January 2005 - 04:54 PM

I love Gumball toys (ie: sd beasts, Transformer Decoys, Hommies) they were cheap and fun to get at the time. I am currently looking for anyone who has some of these for trade, let me know.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com