23 replies to this topic

#1 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:31 AM

I was unable to locate a list that has all colors produced listed for OMFG. So I thought i would start one. I have kind of been out of the game until recently so please help me complete the list if I miss a color. I also may have forgot exclusive store names or mixed them up please feel free to add or correct me on any that are wrong.

SERIES 1:
Orange AP
Pink AP
LRG Green
LRG Plum
Gold
Rotofugi Clear Blue
Kickstarter Black
OT Light Purple
UofM Yellow
Onell Light Blue
Bait Clear Purple
3-D Retro Blue/Red Color Change
Stealth Black/White Color Change
Blood Rage Red
Flesh
Glow In Dark
OT Clear
Rotofugi Blue

Series 2:
White
Flesh
NYCC Yellow
NYCC Blue
LRG Plum
LRG Green
LRG Metallic Green
LRG Metallic Purple
Gold
Bait Clear Yellow
Bait Clear Purple
UofM Yellow
Blood Rage Red
Army Green
Kickstarter Black
Ice/Clear
Pink AP
Solid Blue (Rotofugi?)
Glow In Dark
OT Light Purple

Series 3:
Kickstarter Black
Bait Clear Purple
Flesh
Glow In Dark
OT Ghoul
Pink AP
Blood Rage

Edited by SaltLakeToyJunkee, 29 January 2015 - 12:41 AM.

#2 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:46 AM

http://octobertoys.c...omfg-checklist/

#3 Daxel101uk

Daxel101uk

Yin & Yang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 05:25 PM

Has anybody actually gone and bought every figure in every colour. That is a little OTT dont you think? :)
“I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.â€￾ Bill Hicks R.I.P
My Collection
http://www.littlerub...=0

#4 MudPuppetJoel

MudPuppetJoel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Final Fantasy, Garbage Pail Kids Minikins, Ghostbusters, MIMP, M.U.S.C.L.E, Mutant Mania, OMFG, S.L.U.G Zombies, Socket Poppers, TMNT, Trash Pack, video editing, haunted attractions, hockey, professional wrestling

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:31 PM

I like a lot of aspects about OMFG and have a number of figures but the sheer amount of colors for this line borders on the absurd. There's nothing wrong with a special edition once in awhile or the occasional gimmick such as glow-in-the-dark but on the whole I like my mini-figure lines to have a base set of colors across series. I don't know, maybe that's OCD of me but I feel it keeps collecting fairly straight forward.

#5 groovemachine

groovemachine

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:46 PM

Does anyone know of any series 4 offerings other than flesh from OT and green from LRG? I'd love to see Rotofugi do clear blue for series 2, 3 and 4 but not holding my breath.

#6 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:45 PM

Does anyone know of any series 4 offerings other than flesh from OT and green from LRG? I'd love to see Rotofugi do clear blue for series 2, 3 and 4 but not holding my breath.

I have black Series 4 OMFG from OT. They are great.

My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#7 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:54 AM

I know I got the LRG Greens first because I passed on headers. The other colors were waiting on headers to arrive from the print shop. But I imagine they should be popping up any time.

I don't think we will see a huge glut of colors this time though.
Series 1 had 19 (12 initially then 7 more staggered over the next couple years)
Series 2 had 20
Series 3 only had 11.

#8 Daxel101uk

Daxel101uk

Yin & Yang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:08 AM

Wow series 2 had 20 variations.... Damn..
“I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.â€￾ Bill Hicks R.I.P
My Collection

#9 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:12 AM

Yeah. Part of that was my fault. Series 1 greens sold out super quick, so I figured the same would happen with Series 2.
I ordered 4 colors of Series 2 and the plums for Series 1. Needless to say, I still have a bunch left in stock, ha ha.

#10 Daxel101uk

Daxel101uk

Yin & Yang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:16 AM

Yeah tbf with this series I think there was a immediate wow factor for that 'something new' & lost it straight away... series 4 might bring some interest back though... from what I have read and my thoughts on them too
My Collection

#11 groovemachine

groovemachine

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:28 PM

Yeah, my take on that from being around the line from the beginning is that series 1 was so successful and wasn't overdone (at that time) that vendors thought the next series would be a sure thing. At this point in time the initial series 1 sets were selling for $30+ with the Onell blue set going for upwards of $50.

So, many more retailers supported series 2 from the start and many of the new ones picked their color and had it done up in series 1 as well. Series 2 had perceived issues with the voting and the characters just didn't hit consumers as well as series 1. And, all of a sudden the market was flooded with a TON of offerings of both series 2 and new series 1 colors. Some initial supporters threw in the towel trying to keep up with series 1 and not LOVING series 2.

Series 3 suffered mainly because many retailers were still holding a lot of series 2 inventory, so it didn't get the retailer support. Now, this series 4 has a chance to be a new beginning and series 5 seems like it's shaping up to be very solid.

I've got a bunch of series 1 colors and APs, but the only series 2 stuff I got initially was LRG green and LRG metallic purple and the flesh from kickstarter. I then picked up the Luke's exclusive gold in series 1 and 2 as that's a cool color. And, Cry-Borg is my favorite from that series so I then picked up the army green set and pink AP Cry-Borg from rufus. With series 3 I got a flesh set from the kickstarter and then just LRG green.

With series 4 I honestly would love to see more colors come to market and I'm interested in this line again. Series 2 I wasn't that crazy about and bought the sets I did more to support certain vendors and show support for the overall line. I defintely want to see lots of colors for series 5 when we get there, too.

My favorite color other than LRG green is the AP orange the series 1 artists picked after selling through their pink APs. I would love to see the individual artists make more effort to do fun things and create interest in their characters and APs and maybe we could get to the point of having AP orange for other series! Who doesn't want an orange pumpkin?

#12 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
  • Interests:MIMP
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

This and that - mostly that!

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:24 PM

Series 1 were awesome and I loved them! Series 2 were great... Then I got bored after that. I actually thought I had every series 1 colour way except for clear, but if you say there's 19 then I must be missing another...

Attached File  image.jpg   117.19K   3 downloads

#13 groovemachine

groovemachine

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:17 PM

Series 1 were awesome and I loved them! Series 2 were great... Then I got bored after that. I actually thought I had every series 1 colour way except for clear, but if you say there's 19 then I must be missing another...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Burty, I haven't really kept up on the colors, but maybe the one you don't have is the solid red series 1 that was produced and never sold yet. I think they were done by someone over at the OT forum that was going to have an online store and never got to that point yet? So, they're just sitting on 200 sets of red series 1 figures! I want that color if they ever go up for sale.

EDIT: Burty, I just found a picture checklist on the OT page and it looks to me like you're missing the Quasar colorway that is still currently available in the OT store.

QuasarSeries1.jpg

http://octobertoys.c.../omfg-checklist

Edited by groovemachine, 31 July 2015 - 09:24 PM.

#14 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:43 AM

Burty, I haven't really kept up on the colors, but maybe the one you don't have is the solid red series 1 that was produced and never sold yet. I think they were done by someone over at the OT forum that was going to have an online store and never got to that point yet? So, they're just sitting on 200 sets of red series 1 figures! I want that color if they ever go up for sale.

EDIT: Burty, I just found a picture checklist on the OT page and it looks to me like you're missing the Quasar colorway that is still currently available in the OT store.

QuasarSeries1.jpg

http://octobertoys.c.../omfg-checklist

Thanks pal, you're correct - missing the quasar and clear ice. I did know about the solid red, but I too was under the impression they never released them (way to waste money ay!)

#15 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:05 AM

Needless to say, I still have a bunch left in stock, ha ha.

Yeah, he's been handing them out at Halloween and tossing them to the kids during local parades!   

Kids:  "Awwww, these again??  We want Reese's and Snickers!!"

:lol:

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#16 MudPuppetJoel

MudPuppetJoel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Final Fantasy, Garbage Pail Kids Minikins, Ghostbusters, MIMP, M.U.S.C.L.E, Mutant Mania, OMFG, S.L.U.G Zombies, Socket Poppers, TMNT, Trash Pack, video editing, haunted attractions, hockey, professional wrestling

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:14 AM

Yeah, he's been handing them out at Halloween and tossing them to the kids during local parades!   

Kids:  "Awwww, these again??  We want Reese's and Snickers!!"

:lol:

Sounds like an awesome Halloween surprise to me!

#17 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:54 AM

Finally got round to ordering Ice and Quasar, so once again my colour set will be complete. I'm just going to forget about solid red...

#18 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 17 August 2015 - 07:37 AM

Quickly came out of OMFG retirement to complete my colour wheel once again. No more releases please!

Attached File  image.jpg   146.93K   1 downloads

#19 Daxel101uk

Daxel101uk

Yin & Yang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:37 AM

Cool thanks for sharing burty. I just got series 1 in my fave colours tbf... .like to see youre entire omfg collection. ... ya getting in on series 4?

Edited by Daxel101uk, 20 August 2015 - 07:38 AM.

My Collection

#20 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 20 August 2015 - 09:07 AM

Cool thanks for sharing burty. I just got series 1 in my fave colours tbf... .like to see youre entire omfg collection. ... ya getting in on series 4?

Cheers pal :thumbsup: My OMFG collection consists only of all series 1 colour sets and a mix of series 1 & 2 customs that either I or Eric S painted. I did have a lot of series 2 that I either sold of or painted, then I never bothered with any of the series after that.

#21 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:32 PM

Well, if my incoming package arrives safely then it looks like I'll once again have to come out of series 1 OMFG retirement and will once again have to re-take an updated picture of my Stroll/series 1 full colour wheel. To say I'm excited about what's arriving is an understatement...

Edited by bigburty, 28 September 2016 - 12:34 PM.

#22 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:32 AM

Well, if my incoming package arrives safely then it looks like I'll once again have to come out of series 1 OMFG retirement and will once again have to re-take an updated picture of my Stroll/series 1 full colour wheel. To say I'm excited about what's arriving is an understatement...

Where did you find the red? I still want Multiskull in that color, but never really bothered trying to track down that set.

#23 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:08 AM

Where did you find the red? I still want Multiskull in that color, but never really bothered trying to track down that set.

Yep I was in the right place at the right time when they popped up. I'd previously given up finding them as I'd presumed it was pretty pointless trying to search.

Edited by bigburty, 29 September 2016 - 10:09 AM.

#24 bigburty

bigburty

Cushty Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2409 posts
    Armorvors
    Crayboths
    MUSCLE
    SLUG Zombies
    OMFG