yeah love that blister pack. :)

#52 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

Got my pledge in, sent me these header card photos....Multiskull and Phantom Shithouse are my favs!!!

Ralph Niese on is frickin awsome!!! Great art work man, all the way from Germany!!

I love the backer card design. It really is great work.
But I don’t agree on the Muscle 4-pack color choice.
Baby blue does not seem fitting for these figures.

#53 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:41 PM

I love the backer card design. It really is great work.
But I don’t agree on the Muscle 4-pack color choice.
Baby blue does not seem fitting for these figures.

I kind of liked the color as it reminded me of Muscle. I know some may think they may not be fitting for them, but
it reminds me of getting 4 packs when I was a kid. Its like getting new ones all over again but newer and more
kick ass scuplts. Series 2 is up for ideas if anyone here has sculpt ideas!! George would like any ideas. Kind of like
create your own muscle but OMFG!!! The members from OCT TOYS came up with those ones. Go there and post ideas!!!

#54 NamaNiku

NamaNiku

FKA: uoozuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3207 posts
  • Interests:http://nama-niku.blogspot.com/

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:53 PM

Gave a shout-out for the project over @ Nama Niku. Really digging what they are doing over there :thumbsup:

Series 2 is up for ideas if anyone here has sculpt ideas!! George would like any ideas. Kind of like
create your own muscle but OMFG!!! The members from OCT TOYS came up with those ones. Go there and post ideas!!!

Would love to submit a figure, but kinda hate the idea of being a newb and just joining to post my shite... :give_rose:

Cool board though...
Posted Image

#55 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:58 PM

Gave a shout-out for the project over @ Nama Niku. Really digging what they are doing over there :thumbsup:

Would love to submit a figure, but kinda hate the idea of being a newb and just joining to post my shite... :give_rose:

Cool board though...

Do it man, I have been there a year now and that is how you meet new people and make new friends. George would love to get the talent from here. That would be awsome to see an LRG member make part of the next series happen!!! Dont be shy bro, jump in!! Good guys there too, they would like to see new people and ideas!!
Ty, none of them collected Muscles and I posted a thread the first day on trading for them and the response was huge!!!

Edited by Clawfreak, 12 June 2011 - 08:01 PM.

#56 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

Do it man, I have been there a year now and that is how you meet new people and make new friends. George would love to get the talent from here. That would be awsome to see an LRG member make part of the next series happen!!! Dont be shy bro, jump in!! Good guys there too, they would like to see new people and ideas!!

I agree, with the talent I have seen here on the LRG board I know we can provide some great designs.
Im sure they wan't everyone to join in on this project.

#57 LittleGeorge

LittleGeorge

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Toys! Of course!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:58 PM

Hey guys! Thanks so much for the great response, I was hoping the folks over here would be into this project. I know you all have the same love for the little figs of the past that so many of us do!

Please don't feel put off by having your first post over there be a submission for Series 2. I'm hoping that will be a lot of peoples first thing they do around there. The whole reason we went to kickstarter and the community was to open this whole project up to everyone. We knew what we wanted to do for series 1 and we wanted to present it as a solid whole idea before we opened it up to anyone and everyone for series 2. Had to make sure it was solid first!

Please feel free to contact me over on the Oct Toys forum with any questions, and I'm sure I'll be popping on over here as I do from time to time.

Thanks again to everyone here for the great enthusiasm, and all the help in spreading the word about this project!! you guys rock!

#58 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:07 PM

Been so wrapped up in other stuff... never did really dig into that thread and give a shot at a submission..... maybe next time, but I will be picking up some of these guys one way or another.

#59 bobbydixon99

bobbydixon99

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:18 AM

I'm going to pledge at the end of the month if the target hasn't been reached. I know I'm a newb here but I wanna get involved as much as possible. Plus these figures are excellent.

I'll also submit a series 2 submission if I'm not too late already! You never know!

Edited by bobbydixon99, 13 June 2011 - 02:18 AM.

#60 TwoHeadedBoy

TwoHeadedBoy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:Monster In My Pocket, Thingz That Go Bump In The Night, Mighty Max, TMNT, Boglins, cheap and nasty monsters of any sort...

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:50 AM

I've pledged :D

Let's see if I got this right - I stuck down $15, and clicked the $10 reward, allowing the extra $5 for international shipping - that's right?

My comics blog - mostly lesser-known UK stuff from the 1980s and 1990s
Collection Piccies!
Identify these toys?

WANT/NEED! Warmonger (from Mighty Max's Skull Mountain), will trade for Alien Magic!

#61 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:56 AM

I just came up with 20 ideas for some series 2 submissions. Now if only I could draw a little better. :lol:

I so hope the first series hits it's mark!

Posted Image

#62 nanoFatato

nanoFatato

Chi sono? Da dove vengo?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:45 AM

4000 USD.. and counting!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#63 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:56 AM

Wish Scummy would show up, his art style is perfect for this kind of thing. He was always flawless at capturing the feel of LRG's.

I just joined the the Oct forum as well. Hope to post some submissions when I get em all done up. :p

Posted Image

#64 Shasma

Shasma

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:29 AM

I just made my pledge. Go October toys!

#65 Red Marauder

Red Marauder

Mild, Medium, or Extra Nerdy?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:01 AM

I'll pledge as well...just let me get my first paycheck from the new job!!

edit: I'm having a hard time finding the threads for anything OMFG related on the October Toys site. Can someone help?

Edited by Red Marauder, 13 June 2011 - 11:33 AM.

Preaching the depraved sermons given to us from the heavy metal gods!!!

#66 JB83

JB83

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:14 AM

Just pledged $25. Looking forward to both sets of figures!

#67 MindlessFocus

MindlessFocus

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Glyos, and Other Little Rubber Guys. Oh, and Geocaching!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:35 AM

Remember, you're not charged until the project hits it's goal.
[This space for rent. Enquire within.]

#68 LittleGeorge

LittleGeorge

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:00 AM

I've pledged :D

Let's see if I got this right - I stuck down $15, and clicked the $10 reward, allowing the extra $5 for international shipping - that's right?

That's exactly how to do it, thanks so much for helping make this a reality!

#69 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:02 PM

Anyone else think the King Castor figure has the face of Gheos? Lord of the Earth Tribe Gormiti.

#70 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:21 PM

Hey guys, what's the deal with the October board? I registered earlier, then couldn't sign in. Just registered again with the same name, so I think my ID was deleted.... Then just when I was going to make my first post it did it again. Am I being Spam blocked or something. :(

Posted Image

#71 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:23 PM

It took about an hour for my registration email to come through. Maybe just a slow mail server?

#72 MindlessFocus

MindlessFocus

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Glyos, and Other Little Rubber Guys. Oh, and Geocaching!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:34 PM

Another size comparison.

Posted Image

#73 MindlessFocus

MindlessFocus

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

Hey guys, what's the deal with the October board? I registered earlier, then couldn't sign in. Just registered again with the same name, so I think my ID was deleted.... Then just when I was going to make my first post it did it again. Am I being Spam blocked or something. :(

I'll see if I can find out for you.

#74 LittleGeorge

LittleGeorge

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:52 PM

Sorry, we have had a problem with spammers so I've been aggressively deleting accounts that could turn into spam.
What name are you signing up under and I will make sure it stays legit!
Just checked it and I did ban it. Sorry your name looked like something else when you left out the vowels!
I may need to unban your email address too, so PM it to me so i can check.

Edited by LittleGeorge, 13 June 2011 - 04:58 PM.

#75 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:32 AM

Yeah, my Username was too long for your forum, so I had to trim out the vowels. I'm starting to wonder if you guys have room for someone as cool as me. :lol:

I'm just Kiddin.... I'm not cool at all. :cry:

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com