64 replies to this topic

#1 Skullduggery

Skullduggery

Original Prankster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:08 PM

Okay, obviously Goku and Vegeta could probably just own everyone. But let's say that Vegeta and Goku go back to being dead, which they by all rights should've after the Buu saga. Then factor in the ingenuioty the UM characters always use to defeat their tougher opponets (i.e. Kid Muscle using paint on Road Rage, insults on Tryrannoclaw, and ink on Hydrazoa) Finally, think of the power-level system that is very similar in both shows and puts the characters on almost the same level physically (I think). This site has levels for them: http://www.dbzgtlega...werlevels.shtml

Basically, this topic is a challenge for us UM fans to try and think of ways UM characters could beat Dragonball characters. Let's see how many we can take down! :p

#2 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 11:37 AM

If any one DBZzzz character jumpped into the ring with Kid Muscle and Kevin Mask at the peak power point of their fight, they'dve had their arse handed to them on a silver slice of :p .
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#3 Checkmate1989

Checkmate1989

Whaddaya call a pigeon with four feet? A STOOLPIGEON!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:Dragon Ball, Rurouni Kenshin, Kinnikuman, Metal Gear, Devil May Cry

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:55 PM

Um, no.
Posted Image
HEART OF THE SWORD

#4 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 01:51 PM

Pshh, the DBZ characters godmode more than the UM characters do! Without those cheap powers, I think the UM characters would kick the DBZ guys' butts.

#5 Skullduggery

Skullduggery

Original Prankster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 11:12 AM

I think Mars would have a pretty good chance at defeating most of them, assuming his move copying/improving powers could also apply to the beam attacks. I still wouldn't put him up against Goku or Vegeta though. I'm not sure he could physically handle an improved version of the Spirit Bomb. ^_^
Also, I can think of very few people who could not defeat the Great Saiyaman. That would actually probably be a typical Ultimate Muscle fight.

#6 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 11:30 AM

Hence why I said if they lost their DBZ moves, they'd be screwed. XP That's the only reason they win fights.

*waves UM flag*

#7 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 01:59 PM

Psht, one good telepath or telekinetic could easily turn any of their brains into mush.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#8 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 15 April 2006 - 10:47 AM

Hooray for a theory of mine to disappoint everyone (I mean, all my other theories did that as well), anyways, why not have Meat sneak on over to the DBZ side and find out how they use their energy... Instead of going with Hercule's "It's a Trick" theory.

Now, if they figured out how to use their energy like the DBZ gang, I think there'd be some pretty good fights.

But it's not all about who's better than who at fighting when it comes to strength. Look at the originality. You see one beam of light from a martial artist, you've seen 'em all. Ultimate Muscle deals with a ballet of grappling techniques that actually tears your opponent up, plus, our beloved characters from that show are much more colorful than the Z Fighters. Besdies, it's more educational. I mean, I've learned from the fight between Wally and Hydrazoa that mammals are made up of water also. Not to mention, I also learned a glutious maximous is a butt. (that's how I got one point higher than the rest of my classmates in health class my freshman year *proud grin*).

So what's more educational as well as entertaining? Ultimate Muscle? Or Dragonball Z?

And why would Kid Muscle and Goku fight? They love to eat a LOT, and they'd be best friends!

If you ask me, Kid Muscle could beat all the DBZ characters with one blow. (blowing it out of his butt... -hint hint "farting" hint hint-)

And yes, it is kind of ridiculous that the DBZ gang godmodes a bit... (they need to put a power limit when animating a character.)

Theroies theories theories... Do I ever shut-up? (sadly no XD)

Edited by MissMothra, 15 April 2006 - 10:49 AM.

Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#9 Checkmate1989

Checkmate1989

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 06:45 AM

Look, powers or no powers, Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All of UM.

Try more like Dragon Ball vs. UM. Read DB, vol. 3. Read Goku's fight with Namu. Now THAT'S an Ultimate Muscle-like fight, with Namu having no powers at all, and Goku not using his Kamehameha Wave...
Posted Image
HEART OF THE SWORD

#10 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 12:48 AM

*points finger accusingly* TRAITOR! XO Goku's still a godmodder!

Edited by KnuxieChan, 18 April 2006 - 12:48 AM.

#11 Checkmate1989

Checkmate1989

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 06:49 AM

*points finger accusingly* TRAITOR! XO Goku's still a godmodder!

Don't give me that, little girl. Goku is NOT a godmodder. He just knows how to use ki.
Posted Image
HEART OF THE SWORD

#12 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 06:14 PM

Don't give me that, little girl. Goku is NOT a godmodder. He just knows how to use ki.

I'm older than you. >_>; And he is. Anyone could tell you that.

#13 Chibi Riya

Chibi Riya

PirateLord Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 07:07 PM

As much as I like to watch the fights in any Dragonball/Z/GT anime, it seem to be pretty slow as in dragging on too long. Then again, it has been awhile since I've watch any of it on TV. Mars and Kevin Mask might be able to put up with them Dragonball Z guys since Mars has the ability to have access to his full true power and Kevin Mask have to be pretty strong as hell if he beat Kid Muscle in their battle. Then again, as what everyone else already mentioned, they have godmodding powers but it's still an interesting idea though.

By the way, what do you mean by ki? Sorry I'm not such a fanatic of Dragonball/Z/GT series. o_o;

And Checkmate, please edit one of your post as it makes the topic pages looks weird and way too wide than normal. What I mean by that is just remove the extra >>>> as it is unnecessary and pointless. One is good enough to get your point across.

Edited by Chibi Riya, 18 April 2006 - 07:09 PM.

[ Yuujou Power ]
FULL ON FRIENDSHIP! 8D

#14 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 08:26 PM

If Suguru could beat Buffaloman and Akuma Shogun in their "god" mode, then I am sure he could beat any of the DBZ characters.

#15 Knuxman

Knuxman

Reject False Icons

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 09:25 PM

If Suguru could beat Buffaloman and Akuma Shogun in their "god" mode, then I am sure he could beat any of the DBZ characters.

In addition to that, Sayajins seem to have a time limit in SSJ levels, while the Kinnikuman family seems to be able to get into Ultimate Muscle/The Fire several times during the same fight, so unless the dbz guys immediatly vaporized the kin characters I doubt that the Z team could match the Chojins' almost inexhaustable supply of energy. :KS:
"So it goes."
~Vonnegut

#16 Checkmate1989

Checkmate1989

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 06:40 AM

As much as I like to watch the fights in any Dragonball/Z/GT anime, it seem to be pretty slow as in dragging on too long. Then again, it has been awhile since I've watch any of it on TV. Mars and Kevin Mask might be able to put up with them Dragonball Z guys since Mars has the ability to have access to his full true power and Kevin Mask have to be pretty strong as hell if he beat Kid Muscle in their battle. Then again, as what everyone else already mentioned, they have godmodding powers but it's still an interesting idea though.

By the way, what do you mean by ki? Sorry I'm not such a fanatic of Dragonball/Z/GT series. o_o;

And Checkmate, please edit one of your post as it makes the topic pages looks weird and way too wide than normal. What I mean by that is just remove the extra >>>> as it is unnecessary and pointless. One is good enough to get your point across.

Ki is the same as chi. It's just some energy inside you. In fact, it supposedly exists.

KnuxiChan: You're older than 16? I'm so sorry... >.<; BTW, isn't godmodding more like gaining about 50 new moves in one fight?

Edited by Checkmate1989, 19 April 2006 - 06:42 AM.

Posted Image
HEART OF THE SWORD

#17 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 02:42 PM

Heh. GM'ing is like:

n00b: I am a vampire. I am not affected by sunlight or religious artifacts. Wooden stakes are nothing but toothpicks and silver bullets are very pretty. I seduce you and drink your blooood....

Me: Actually sun can affect you. Especially when I use my own vast powers of teleportation to drop your kiester one click above the big ball of fire...

...Can't tell you how many times I've had to do that in some teen chat forum..

Edited by Imp, 19 April 2006 - 02:43 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#18 Reccoom Kaboom

Reccoom Kaboom

I'm back! And I brought my back with me!

• Legends
  • 917 posts
  • Interests:Taking old toys and making them new again.
    Staying motivated artisticly, creatively.
    Keeping my XboX360 addiction under controll.
    Putting my surplus M.U.S.C.L.E.s in trades of other toylines.
    Talking like Tom Waits more often.
    Getting that Y/S N*T tattooed big n' bold accross my back.
    Having my dentist build me some new permanent fangs.

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:37 PM

whichever side wins, please don't kill krillin any more :ph34r: the poor noseless freak's had way too hard a run.

Why are we only comparing the good guys? w/o a spirit bomb, there'd be a lot more victorious villians. e+
Posted Image

#19 Teacher of Madness

Teacher of Madness

Boardest Gamer in the Land!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Toys and board games aplenty

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:04 PM

As much as I love DBZ, let's be realistic. You could watch one episode, go out of town for a month, come back and they're still basically at the same point in the same battle. The 3 minutes it took for Namek to blow up for instance lasted like 5 episodes. Therefore I postulate that GBZ worlds run on an entirely different system of time which, while proportionately the same, is comparitively much different.

So while Piccolo is staring in disbelief and breathing with great difficult, and Goku is holding his hand up in the air screaming and closing one eye while all the power of the trees forms into a big power ball, any UM character would have, like, three days to whatever the heck they wanted without fear of retribution. Then Kid Muscle could, like, fart, slap Goku with a fish, and think about all his injured friends in the hospital and beat everyone up before they even knew what was going on.

Now Mr. Satan Vs. Kinkotsu Man, that's the question
"There's a fine line between sayings that make sense."

#20 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:03 PM

And you're prowling around teen chat rooms because...?

e+

:ph34r:
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#21 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 08:51 PM

i think power levels aside... assuming guys like kid muscle, vegeta, kevinmask, goku and the like all had their powers averaged down to that of a human fighter/wrestler....
i think vegeta's mean streak would be too much for a lot of UM guys to handle.... i think kevinmask v.s vegeta would look an awful lot like aj styles v.s. low ki.

i think in that type of scenario though, it comes down to the wrester/fighters skills and attitude... and i would draw the line right down the middle, daddy.....

#22 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 02:37 PM

And you're prowling around teen chat rooms because...?

e+

:ph34r:

In 2000, I joined a cyber community called "Cybertown". It had 3d moving interactive avatars, houses and items, and if you got a "job" you got credit to buy items. I was already a regular in one chat room ("Le Cafe") that a lot of teens gravitated too, talking about anime and rpg'ing, and other stuff that I'm interested in. There were other adults there, but it was mostly the kids. Anyway, I became a moderator.

(My avatar was made using the 3d modeling program used to make the interactive avatars, BTW.)

However, a couple of years later, the company that had the servers that CT was running on went bankrupt. CT was designed to be a showcase for webmeeting using 3d avatars and sites, and when the company went bankrupt, there really wasn't a need for it.

The guy who designed the original specs and founded CT decided to buy the servers and the property rights (I think that's how it went). But because so many kids were creating multiple personas for themselves, making a house and then discarding it for the new nickname, the servers got cluttered. To cut down on this, he started charging 5 dollars a month.

I barely pay 9 bucks a month now to get on the web. I wasn't going to pay to chat, especially since most of the people I knew weren't able to pay for it either.

I think that's around the time I found AKIA, which is a whole 'nother story.

Cybertown...if anyone is interested in just looking it over.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 Kin

Kin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 02:42 PM

Kinnikuman could beat any of the dbz characters. Chojin Power >>>>> Ki. Muscle of Finale owns Genkidama, Kajiba no Kuso Chikara owns anything, add Face Flash, White Hole, and Muscle Spark for fun.

Beam attacks are almost useless in Kinnikuman matches.

Hey, even the Mr. VTR and Mixer Taitei combo could own any DBZ character.

#24 Drtooth

Drtooth

germaphobe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2052 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 09:56 AM

I'll say what I say a million times...

It depends on whose show it is. If they fought on DBZ, the DBZ guys would win... if they fought on UM, UM would win. Just your basic cartoon logic.

I feel UM characters are mightier, but between the chojin power struggles and fighting the forces of evil in their own shows, would any of them have time to fight each other? And if such were to happen, what if say.... Saint Seya, Naruto, and (for the hell of it) Bo-Bobo characters joined the fight. Now THAT would be a battle! And I don't mean a seqaul to the DS japanese game, I mean an animated movie... that would rule.

For the record, I love classic DB, when Goku was younger and they went on adventures and stuff, DBZ and GT are all right, but I just love that mystic quest stuff.
Posted Image

#25 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 22 April 2006 - 11:00 AM

I don't think that they could fight well against people who can destroy a whole planet with no effort., but it would be difficult to guess how well it would go.

And there has been a small cross-over movie of sorts. It was in a Jump Festa Event or something, has Son Goku, Luffy from One Piece (to a lesser extent Ryo-San from KochiKame) fighting Eneru from One Piece who tries to destroy Japan or something like that. Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.c.....vention anime
Unrelated: The videos don't seem to work for me, no matter how many times I've installed the Flash Player, and they all seem to work on other sites. What do I do about this?

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com