• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#26 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 25 April 2007 - 02:44 PM

I'll post mine on here later, first i got to get my computer to work, im on the lattop
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#27 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling, MMA, sleeping, Video games, eating,
    Reading.

Posted 25 April 2007 - 03:55 PM

Tyrannoclaw,
Mantaro can end up with whoever you want in your manga - after all, we even don't know that he and Rinko will even end up together in the series, as it hasn't ended yet. Think of Suguru and Mari. Oh, and I'd love to help you out with any subplots, etc. If you wouldn't mind sending me your email address (if you don't find that too creepy...lol), and I can send you anything I think of! Mine is gkinniku@yahoo.com
Yours Guy Kinniku :D

"Gai's Kinniku Clan  Favourite Phrase"

"Technique transcends the soul, Begins in the Hands, Ends on the Mat"

#28 A-Log

A-Log

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:36 PM

This looks very interesting. I would be surprised if any of you guys sent your characters to Yudetamago for the current generation. Anyway, I believe I have two 2nd gen characters of my own that I'm currently trying to develop: Raggedyman (Raggedy Anthony in the US) and I-Pod Prince (nephew of Stekase King). I'll develop these two later and maybe create more characters later on.

Anthony "A-Log" LoGatto

#29 Staplerman

Staplerman

Boring teenager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:35 PM

I would love to send any of my characters, but alas, I can't.
Posted Image

#30 Chibibee

Chibibee

Diva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, anime/manga (especially Kinnikuman Nisei/Ultimate Muscle)...that's it, I think. XD

Posted 26 April 2007 - 06:11 AM

*giggles* Raggedyman...that's awesome A-Log. I'm assuming that has to do with the Raggedy Andy dolls from the past?

Same case with me as for Staplerman. I dunno if they even take non-Japanese entries....

Does anyone know if Yude takes all the info from submitted characters, or is it just the look of a fan-chojin they use? Cool as it would be for them to draw my girls in canon, I'd kinda hate for thier story to change if they became one of the rare regular appearance chojins..

#31 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

Let's get prehistoric! ~ ^.^ <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 07:00 AM

lol @ Guy....no, giving my e-mail out is not creepy. I'm very popular on the internet and talk to LOTS of people in a day....so yeah, having one more person know my e-mail won't hurt. It's terrorofdeath8@yahoo.com

Also, i think I have found yet another fancharacter to fall in love with..... I-pod Prince suonds simply AMAZING. I can't wait to hear more about him.

I don't think I'd ever send any of my characters in to Yude, as I don't like my characters appearing before I actually want them to be known. The only one I'd MAYBE submit is Pterrorama, but thats because he'd be so kick arse on just about anything...AERO WING! XXXDDDD lol
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#32 Staplerman

Staplerman

Boring teenager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 07:48 AM

Okay... I think I have everything for Compman, I'll scribble him down.

Name: Computerman (called Compman, ALWAYS)

Homeland: Unknown

Height: About 150 centimetres

Weight: 100 kg

Classification: Kanpeki Choujin

Choujin Kyoudo: 30,000,000

Signature Attack: One million volt shock

Looks: A living, talking computer. He's face is the screen and his body is the computer, his arms is made of wire and his hands is a plug and a mouse. (I got a picture, I'll post it later)

Info: Compman came to Earth under the Kanpeki Tournament with his brother Staplerman to partipicate, after the tournament both of them stayed on Earth. Both showed up several times after but didnt really play any big roles, during the 3rd generation Staplerman had gone insane and thus Compman was on his own. He tried to make a living but lacked the skill to get really succesfull. He fights against his insane brother later on and gets killed. More to come.
Posted Image

#33 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

Nezumi-Otoko for President!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:19 AM

Because Guy asked me nicely, here's a pic of Darkman.
Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010
"Washi ga Otokojuku jukuchou... Edajima Heihachi de aru!!!!!"

#34 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 26 April 2007 - 10:25 AM

Dark Man is SOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. yours guy kinniku :excl:

#35 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 12:16 PM

Darkman's image is so chibi cute! :excl: He's awesome!
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#36 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 26 April 2007 - 01:52 PM

And with that Bobman wets himself and runs for the hills.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

#37 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:50 PM

sry this is kinda wired but Kira is one of my best person i draw, ill put the pic on here once i scan it , i put Ashe on here later.

Name: Kira Sashenk

Height: 6`0

weight: Umm....how much would a cybrog weight anyway? ^^; But she looks very slim.

Species: Cybrog

Birth Place: Russia

Class: Chojin in training

Chojin power: 970,000

Bio: Kira was born in a Lab, in Russia, she was there new Toy for them to use in war. After being for 5 years, ok being tested on and bullied for being a Freak and a Cybrog, she ran away from the Lab one night. After a while, she was found in a ally way, a Woman came and took her, but her Husbend told her that she was the same girl who escaped from the Lab he worked. They couldent have Kids on there own, so they kept her hidden from them and kept her. Kira was home schooled and lived away from other kids and adults. After 8 years of being kept secreat, she started to have flash backs. It started after her 13 birth day, she got one in being a Lab and tested on and everything. So the next day, she asked her dad about the dreams and flash backs. He told they were all Ture and that she was born in a lab and made into what she was. Kira never came out of her room since then and ran away from her home one night. She went into the lab and went into a file room and found her file and read it. She was born a human to a young Russian cuple. Her birth parents worked in the lab and they wanted to get there daughter away from there, but fail too and was taken to the coldest part of Russia and left there. Every Kid to a person worked there, was taking and used for what Kira was for. Only 3 was left alive. Her, two other kids out of 58 kids there. Since it was the Russian Goverment doing this, so one was charged with muder at all. Kira also learn, she had a twin sister, who didn’t make it threw birth it said, but she didn’t belived it at all and still belives her Sister is still alive, just out there. All she knows about her sister was her name was Kisa and was born with Black hair. Kira then took the file with her and ran out of the lab left Russia on a quest to find Kisa. Her twin also has the same birth Mark like tattoo on her right arm to her wrist. It shows them that there both born from a Chojin parent and there power resides in that Birth mark. Kira has the power to move certain things with her hand, but she cant move people, water, clouds or anything that deal with weather and life Only like Rock, boulders, etc. Things that don’t live and don’t have a mind . After 3 year of still looking for her, she keeps hoping her sister is still alive and is well.

Personality: Kira is a hard head girl ,but Kira is sweet when it comes to helping friends, when she makes them. Kira is Kind and is very helpful to other people, hoping other Kids don’t have to go what she went threw. When she Gets very angry and pissed off, she will kick your ass, or is you just get on her nevers and there is a Huge bolder near by, with her power she`ll hit you with it to shut up. Then if you pissed her off, you`ll find your self under a house maybe, like the Wicked Witch of the East XD.

Appearance: Well, Kira like to have her long Red hair down over her eyes, but she has what you call scanners in her eyes, to major Body heat, where you come from race and what else a Cyborg can do. She wears a Glove on her right arm. She wears a Russian like top with out selves Her Grey shorts have Black belts on the left side and she has a one buckle that hooks to what looks like a cut pair of jeans. And wears black boots. She has a black choker on, that has a Picture of her Baby sis and her when they were born. Her Cat like ears, are what makes her think, they help her hear and concted to her brain, if she has to put chips in.

Attached Files

Edited by Jaeger gal, 26 April 2007 - 06:26 PM.

I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#38 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 05:46 PM

Wow. So many cool characters here! So much creativity......makes Bobman seem inferior. But anyway, anyone have a good idea for Bobman's tag partner?

Always open to talk.

#39 A-Log

A-Log

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 07:39 PM

*giggles* Raggedyman...that's awesome A-Log. I'm assuming that has to do with the Raggedy Andy dolls from the past?

Correct, Chibibee. Expect a profile of him along with I-Pod Prince (most likely renamed Die-Pod in the US) later on. I would say that both would be involved in the 2nd gen storyline.

Anthony "A-Log" LoGatto

#40 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

Nezumi-Otoko for President!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 26 April 2007 - 07:43 PM

Here’s some more info on Darkman:

*He’s not very tall, he only goes up to Kinnikuman’s chest.
*His stretching abilities are similar to that of a rubber band, he’ll only stretch as far as his muscles will allow and then he immediately goes back (unless he’s wrapped onto/around something)
*His favorite food is yakitori, which he is frequently seen eating while his Dark Choujins fight the Idols

After his loss to Kinnikuman, he spends the next few years studying alchemy and developing new techniques, all to get revenge on Kinnikuman. He also develops these finger cover thimble-looking thingies that can suck out Choujin Kyoudo better than his big machine. In “The Unholy 13!! The Battle for Mantarou” (fan-manga 2 of 7), he is asked by Dark Yarou to join the Unholy 13 and help him kidnap baby Mantarou and take down the Kinniku Kingdom. He agrees, but makes a full body costume that resembles a skinhead who went through a lobotomy (scar and all) to wear and pose as Gorilla. He places cement mix inside the Gorilla costume and then creates a special little ball that, when thrown to the ground, hardens the surface it touches (basically it changes regular cement into quick drying cement and then acts as water). Throughout Kinnikuman’s first two fights (the second of which is a tag match with Terryman), “Gorilla” get suspicious looks from Ataru.

After the tag match Kinnikuman is too injured to continue and the Idols take his place, so Dark Yarou has 8 new rings emerge from underground so 9 fights can take place at once. “Gorilla” goes against Terryman and almost crushes him with a Bear Hug, but cheers from Natsuko cause Terry to break free and knock off Gorilla’s “head” with the Texas Condor Kick. It is then that Darkman reveals his true identity and empties the cement mix onto the ring. He throws the special ball onto the mix, changing the match into Cement Ring Death Match. A fierce battle ensues with both men taking several bumps (wrestling term for “dangerous fall”) and then finally Darkman uses his new device to suck out most of Terry’s Kyoudo and seemingly wins. However, Terry revives, driven by the desire to not fail a “fellow papa” (the story begins with Terry visiting Kinnikuman for the first time in years to tell him that he and Natsuko had a baby, but this is actually the first he gets to mention of it). Darkman uses one last new technique (Dark Twist: constricts opponent with his own body), but Terry escapes and wins with the Calf Branding followed by a Kinniku Driver (that’s right).

Darkman shows up again during Dark Yarou’s 4-on-1 match against Terry, Robin Mask, Ramenman, and Warsman and watches from the top of the stands. Watching the bloody Idols continuing to get crushed but refusing to stay down causes him to finally understand the power of friendship. After they are defeated, Darkman is shown leaving the stadium, full of remorse for creating both Kyoudo stealing devices. However, he returns near the very end of Kinnikuman’s fight with Dark Yarou too cheer for Kinnikuman, becoming a Seigi Choujin from then on.

In "The Dream Team!! The American Soldiers Strike Back!" (fan-manga 3 of 7), American Soldiers try to prove that they are stronger than the Idols and start hunting them down (eventually leading to a 5-man team battle, feat. Kin, Ramen, Robin, Geronimo, and Neptune). Throughout the story, Darkman is shown fighting off soldiers and heading for teh Grand Canyon to help out Kinnikuman (he first shows up to save Kinkotsuman and Iwao, so they're traveling with him). He gets there just in time for the end of last fight and roots for Kinnikuman. After the fight, the ring (which was over the Grand Canyon) collapses, so Darkman uses what's left of his energy to jump after Kinnikuman and the As-of-yet Unnamed Boss, grab them, and throw them to safety (he had wasted said energy fighting and running across the country). After he falls, Kinnikuman yells at him to survive the fall and then come back to them. He goes on and says that whether or not they actually meet again, from this day forward Darkman is an Idol Choujin.

(more to come)
Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010
"Washi ga Otokojuku jukuchou... Edajima Heihachi de aru!!!!!"

#41 Staplerman

Staplerman

Boring teenager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:19 PM

:kid: Great Idol Choujin Showtime, Darkman is really cool!
Posted Image

#42 Tyrannoclaw

Tyrannoclaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:44 PM

I just want to know more about Die-pod ^^ I like that name, by the way.

Also, Kira is kick arse, seriously! I can't wait until you use her in some sort of RPG or something. :kid:
Let's Get Prehistoric!

#43 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:57 AM

Dark Man is now an idol choujin thats graet and Kira cool and got fantastic back story and Die Pod is coool to guy kinniku.

Edited by guy kinniku, 27 April 2007 - 03:59 AM.

#44 WarOmnimon

WarOmnimon

King Exkaiser Haro!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 07:51 AM

Here's one I came up with, a 3rd gen character...

Nazo Bantyo
Age 21
Classification Seigi Choujin
Homeland Born in the Underworld, raised on Kinniku Planet
Height 4'11"
Weight 241 lbs
Choujin Kyoudo 1,100,000
Trademarks Mad Splash (Frog Splash type move), Bantyo Bomb (Double Power Bomb into a Death Valley Bomb), Heaven's Nine Point Seal (Akuma Shogun's Hell's Nine Point Seal with a different name and a Kinniku Buster at the end instead of the Hell's Guillotine)
Name Notes Nazo means mysterious, and a Bantyo is the leader of a Japanese gang, which most tend to serve justice, a major difference to gangs in the US.
Appearance His suit is somewhat of a Power Ranger / Super Sentai style armor, with the primary colors as blue, white, and gold. His mask is blue with cutouts for the eyes, nose, and mouth, and red horns on the sides.
Background The grandson of Perfect Mask. (In case you don't know, Gold Mask / Akuma Shogun + Silver Mask = Perfect Mask.) He wishes to do good where "half of his grandfather" did bad, and joins up with Kinniku Tsubasa (My 3rd gen Kinnikuman) and the other Seigi Choujins. However, only the previous generation and the legends know that he is the grandson of Perfect Mask, and Kinniku Tsubasa's team has no idea. He was trained by Suguru and Mantaro at the request of Perfect Mask, and unlike his grandfather, his main style consists of high flying moves, and can be compared to Rey Mysterio. He even uses the 619 on occasion.

After I get more characters for Kinnikuman Sansei designed, I'll post some info on Nazo Bantyo's battles and more of his profile with a post edit.
Current Avatar Harobot King Exkaiser
AKA The Daikaiju Battle Guy

#45 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 12:41 PM

I know Kira is kickass, im working on Fei and Ashe right now, they should be up later sometime
Jeager in volume 7

#46 Staplerman

Staplerman

Boring teenager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 01:35 PM

Well, I have another one here.

Name: Jigoku Hoshi (literally Hell Star)

Homeland: USA

Height: 200 centimetres (Yes, this guy is tall)

Weight: 130

Weightclass: Heavyweight

Choujin class: Akuma Choujin

Choujin Kyoudo: 4,000,000

Signature attacks: Shooting star press, Wing impale, Sky Piledriver, Fiery end and the Limitless Void breaker

Looks: He has the body of Pentagon, only much more muscular and definately much taller. He wears a mask sribbled with unknown text and a pentagram on the forehead of the mask. He has two pair of wings to be able to support his weight when flying, both wings are noticeably bat-like.

History: Jigoku Hoshi is a 3rd gen character appearing under a akuma arc, he is a close relative to Pentagon of the first gen. Born extraordinary large and heavy and with only a set of small wings he was tough to be a useless choujin without hope or future. He also had a apparent brain damage and would often just stare into nothingness while mumbling blasphemic nonsence. As he was always held under strict guard because of his brain damage 3rd didn't know anything about the world outside, and even thought he was absolutely nuts he knowed it was better then being confined. He breaked his way out and killed family members on his way. For a long time he was just wandering around aimlesly starting fights and killing people, however he later manage to make a deal with the devil. Now rechristened Jigoku Hoshi and being made exceptionally stronger he also chosed the way of the Akuma Choujin. With the help of the devil he got two pair of gigantic wings hard enough to actually decapacitate opponents. He now flew across the world slaughtering at the devils behalf until finnaly the devil pointed him out to a group of fellow Akuma Choujins lead by former Kanpeki Choujin.

Personality: Jigoku is your typical maniac, complete with the mad laugh. He talks nonsensical and often non-stop, making him an annoying addition to the bad guys. He has a ego as big as himself and often resorts to violence instead of talking.

Fighting Record below.

Canadianboy 2: Decapicated in a matter of seconds by Jigoku's sharp wings.

Revived Ninja: Kills The Ninja by grabbing him, flying up high and making a rotating Sky Piledriver breaking Ninjas neck in half.

Guy Kinniku(if it is okay): Sets himself on fire and lands the Limitless Void Breaker, however he gets defeated by Guy and his Burning Inner Strenght when it's shown Jigoku's body is beginning to dehydrate. He eventually gets burned up by a combination of a absorbation impaler and his burning body, Jigoku gets decreased to ashes that's soon gets blown away by the wind.
Posted Image

#47 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 02:14 PM

I feel so inferior to these Brutal war machines. I need to come up with a great character.....possibly evil. I dunno.

Always open to talk.

#48 Staplerman

Staplerman

Boring teenager

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 02:24 PM

I feel so inferior to these Brutal war machines. I need to come up with a great character.....possibly evil. I dunno.

Meh, Bobman pwns em all.
Posted Image

#49 KinnikuGai

KinnikuGai

kinnikuman 3rd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Reading.

Posted 27 April 2007 - 02:49 PM

yes! my fist win. yes its fine to do that staplerman. yours guy kinniku ^_^

#50 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:07 PM

Name: Kinnikuman Big Body the 2nd

Homeland: Canada

Height: 7'1''

Weight:158.5 kg

Classification: Free Agent

Choujin Kyoudo:15,500,000

Attacks: Double Neck drop, Maple leaf clutch, Megaton Tackle, Bloody Touchdown

Looks: Just like Kinnikuman Big Body, Except his football pads have spikes in the shoulders. He also wears black Arm pads.

After the Kinnikuman was crowned King, Strongman settled down and had a family. His son was a successful lifter(just like his father) and had a child of his own. This child became Kinnikuman Big Body the second. He had a normal childhood.....but something went wrong, and he wasn't quite normal anymore. He looked down on other people because they were weaker than him, he bullied smaller kids, and was just plain nasty. And when he learned the story of his grandfather.....things got even worse. He felt that his grandfather was cheated by the Evil Kamis in his match with Super Phoenix, that his family should be the Kinniku Royal Family, and that he should be a king. So he searched around and found the Big Body mask that was heavily damaged from the Muscle Avenger. After fixing it, he entered several matches against minor choujin. It was a massacre, though he never killed anybody. He let them suffer, and then kicked them aside. Now with his new skills as a choujin, he seeks out all Kinniku family members and those connected to them. He is determined to be king no matter what the cost.

Personality: Stuck up and self absorbed. He likes to Bully humans when bored. Rips apart anything that gets in his way. Bad temper.

Always open to talk.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com