Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Who's the bigger douche: Dirty Baron or Super Phoenix

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Poll: Bigger Douche (34 member(s) have cast votes)

The bigger douche is...

1. Super Phoenix (14 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. Dirty Baron (4 votes [11.43%])

Percentage of vote: 11.43%

3. General Veers (17 votes [48.57%])

Percentage of vote: 48.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

Rule 63 has never been more epic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:24 PM

Yeah. It got off topic. Really off topic.
Posted Image Posted Image
Baoh and Guyver... seperated at birth?
Apparently Matto's partner in crime and also the originator of the "Mari is Akuma Shogun" and "Douche Suguru is Big the Budo" theories.

#27 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:57 AM

General Veers. I don't know that guy but I can tell by his name he is a douche.

#28 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:23 AM

I voted option "C" because I didn't think you should lose to a fictitious character.

#29 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

Nezumi-Otoko for President!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:54 PM

I know this is a fairly old topic, but I've been gone awhile and just saw it.

Atleast Dirty Baron actually did stuff. Phoenix just had powerups shoveled on top of him constantly.

Super Phoenix Technique List
Muscle Revenger
Raging Ox
Death Body Shoot
Phoenix Stretch
Chicken Wing Arm Scissors
Scorpion Death Lock
Phoenix Mad Heart Wave
Choujin Decoration Tree (with Mammothman & Prisman)

Also, he only has the one power-up... and he only had it once in the manga (at the end of his fight with Kinnikuman), and that was only because the Choujin Gods got desperate because no matter what Phoenix did to Kinnikuman, Kinnikuman wouldn't die.
Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010
"Washi ga Otokojuku jukuchou... Edajima Heihachi de aru!!!!!"

#30 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:21 PM

I know this is a fairly old topic, but I've been gone awhile and just saw it.

Atleast Dirty Baron actually did stuff. Phoenix just had powerups shoveled on top of him constantly.

Super Phoenix Technique List
Muscle Revenger
Raging Ox
Death Body Shoot
Phoenix Stretch
Chicken Wing Arm Scissors
Scorpion Death Lock
Phoenix Mad Heart Wave
Choujin Decoration Tree (with Mammothman & Prisman)

Also, he only has the one power-up... and he only had it once in the manga (at the end of his fight with Kinnikuman), and that was only because the Choujin Gods got desperate because no matter what Phoenix did to Kinnikuman, Kinnikuman wouldn't die.

....He's still a douche. :glare:

#31 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts (Jeet Kune Do, Tai Chi, Aikido), manga and anime, drawing mangas, Kurosawa Akira and Woody Allen and Stanley Kubrick films, Japanese food and culture, breathing, Mystery Science Theater 3000, political humor, voice actors, flying by farting, wrestling, and the music of Frank Zappa

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:51 PM

Oh, I don't argue that. All good heel wrestlers are douches, I just wanted to show there was more to Phoenix than his power up. In fact, Super Phoenix was my fav Kinnikuman villian, and mainly for his techniques.
Currently Reading: One Piece, Hajime no Ippo, Detective Conan, Toriko, Beelzebub, Bakuman., Nurarihyon no Mago, Kyoukai no Rinne, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, GTO: Shonan 14 Days, Naruto, Bleach, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Rurouni Kenshin, Shamo, Real, BØY, and (whenever I can) KochiKame
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010

#32 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 05:58 PM

I honestly still like Akuma Shogun more, but I can see your point.

I mostly attribute Super Phoenix's douchebaggery to the fact that he did cheat and burn the Muscle Pages of quite a few choujins that I liked.

#33 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:08 PM

A dislikable douchebag who kills off the best characters and laughs about it... what more could you want in the final villian of a shonen manga? :glare:
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010

#34 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:24 PM

THREAD DERAILMENT WINZ ZA INTERNETZ.

I mostly attribute Super Phoenix's douchebaggery to the fact that he did cheat and burn the Muscle Pages of quite a few choujins that I liked.

And he gave Bibinba those dreaded Phoenix cooties.

Phoenix is seriously the Mari Nikaidou of Chojins it seems. Or something... wait what
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#35 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:03 PM

THREAD DERAILMENT WINZ ZA INTERNETZ.

And he gave Bibinba those dreaded Phoenix cooties.

Phoenix is seriously the Mari Nikaidou of Chojins it seems. Or something... wait what

Except Phoenix isn't Kinnikuman's old girlfriend.

...Or is he? *Writes some awfully tasteless genderbending fanfiction.*

#36 Matto

Matto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:42 PM

Mostly directed towards her unwanted and OUT OF FRIGGIN' nowhere appearence in the last few Nisei chapters.

Because, you know, she *might* ruin canon relationships. Like she did in the anime. Natsuko was so much more bad arsed animated, even with wonky 80s animation. Hiromi Tsuru's voice doesn't hurt either.

#37 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:53 PM

Mostly directed towards her unwanted and OUT OF FRIGGIN' nowhere appearence in the last few Nisei chapters.

Because, you know, she *might* ruin canon relationships. Like she did in the anime. Natsuko was so much more bad arsed animated, even with wonky 80s animation. Hiromi Tsuru's voice doesn't hurt either.

Bibinba > Mari, especially in terms of personality.

Natsuko is always awesome. And well, those at Toei are the masters of wonky animation. Only now, they make everything shinier.

#38 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:54 PM

Yay voice actors!! Phoenix's voice, Ikemizu Michihiro-san, is a personal fav of mine becuase although he has had few starring roles, those few have been as major characters in anime I love (Super Phoenix, Ohta in Patlabor, Onsen-Mark in Urusei Yatsura, etc.). Have to say though, he made for a quite sh*tty Robin Mask in my opinion...

YAY FURTHER THREAD DERAILMENT!!!!
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010

#39 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:04 PM

Yay voice actors!! Phoenix's voice, Ikemizu Michihiro-san, is a personal fav of mine becuase although he has had few starring roles, those few have been as major characters in anime I love (Super Phoenix, Ohta in Patlabor, Onsen-Mark in Urusei Yatsura, etc.). Have to say though, he made for a quite sh*tty Robin Mask in my opinion...

YAY FURTHER THREAD DERAILMENT!!!!

Hmm, didn't know any of that.

Also, I'm a little confused why so many voice changes happened from the original series, to the throne arc, to Nisei.

#40 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

Well, the Throne Arc anime was because they just wanted to have a new cast, give newer and up-and-coming voice actors a shot. They kind of had to keep Kamiya Akira (Kinnikuman) and Matsuhima Minori (Meat-kun), though, or face possible resentment from fans (and they were right. I kid you not that no Kamiya in Nisei was considered one of it's biggest flaws to Japanese audiences).

As for Nisei, I don't really know, aside from that Kamiya was too busy at the time to reprise Suguru and Shiozawa Kaneto (Geronimo) was kind of... dead. Not sure about Meat, Kinkotsuman, and Warsman, though. Especially Warsman, seeing as his original voice, Hori Hideyuki, played Kinkostuman.

A side note, the only VA to appear in every TV anime is Satou Masaharu. Though, aside from Sunshine, he played completely different characters each time (1st: Buffaloman, Iwao, Sunshine, Kamehame; Throne: Mammothman, Mayumi, Mariposa; Nisei: Chairman, Sunshine).
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010

#41 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:37 PM

As for Nisei, I don't really know, aside from that Kamiya was too busy at the time to reprise Suguru...

Really? I had read on Wikipedia that Kamiya had confirmed that they didn't approach him to play the role in the Nisei TV. He did play Suguru in the first Nisei movie and a few of the video games for the Gamecube and PS2.

Then again, it's wikipedia.

and Shiozawa Kaneto (Geronimo) was kind of... dead.

Why'd you have to remind of that? :lol:

Well, aside from Geronimo, he did voice a few characters I liked (namely Aries Mu from Saint Seiya and Rei from Hokuto no Ken.)

This just prove that staircases are evil.

#42 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:09 PM

Really? I had read on Wikipedia that Kamiya had confirmed that they didn't approach him to play the role in the Nisei TV. He did play Suguru in the first Nisei movie and a few of the video games for the Gamecube and PS2.

My bad, that's true... except that it wasn't a few of the games, it was all but Generations (Galactic Wrestling).

Why'd you have to remind of that? :lol:

Well, aside from Geronimo, he did voice a few characters I liked (namely Aries Mu from Saint Seiya and Rei from Hokuto no Ken.)

This just prove that staircases are evil.

Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, he is still greatly missed. They don't even use Buriburizaemon on Crayon Shin-chan anymore because of it isn't the same without him.
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010

#43 Dai Makai

Dai Makai

Rule 63 has never been more epic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:36 AM

And speaking of Saint Seiya, the guy that did Shiryu's dead as well.

So no more Bright Noah or Noriaki Kakyoin.
Posted Image Posted Image
Baoh and Guyver... seperated at birth?
Apparently Matto's partner in crime and also the originator of the "Mari is Akuma Shogun" and "Douche Suguru is Big the Budo" theories.

#44 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:39 AM

After reading the American Choujin arc (thanks, TeamKinniku!), I'd say Skullduggery is a HUGE Douche. I mean... he grabs a man's artificial leg and tries to take it to the garbage, then when a crippled kid tries to stop him, he beats up the kid!

Is that not the epitome of douchebaggery?
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#45 Stecase King

Stecase King

Better than the otter

• Legends
  • 778 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:46 AM

After reading the American Choujin arc (thanks, TeamKinniku!), I'd say Skullduggery is a HUGE Douche. I mean... he grabs a man's artificial leg and tries to take it to the garbage, then when a crippled kid tries to stop him, he beats up the kid!

Is that not the epitome of douchebaggery?

He apparently beat his wife and son, too.
Posted Image

#46 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:09 AM

That should help me in the voting too.

#47 geniusbob

geniusbob

slacker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, robots, humor, being an idiot.

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:30 AM

Villains that aren't being a douche aren't doing their jobs!

Super Phoenix. Seems like he made a hobby of being one.

Is disappointed more people don't talk about me.

Questions about Muscle Fight? Downloads? Favorite Color?

Always open to talk.

#48 Matto

Matto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:50 PM

If you are a raging beer guzzler, you will get more points combined with that.

more thread derailmentz hur hur

#49 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:05 PM

And speaking of Saint Seiya, the guy that did Shiryu's dead as well.

So no more Bright Noah or Noriaki Kakyoin.

... :shock:

Does this mean that General Veers is actually Skullduggery in disguise? D=

#50 Idol Choujin Showtime

Idol Choujin Showtime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:10 PM

There is no Skullduggery, only Zoul... and Kinkotsuman... god, I'm such an annoying purist, huh...?
Posted Image
Gouri Daisuke, 1952~2010

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com