#1 nemo 80

nemo 80

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests: Books, science, scifi, anime, manga, poltics

Posted 04 June 2004 - 05:22 PM

Do you ever look at some of the character and think i could do better then that. I have here are some of my idea.

Yen Man: the son of the poor boy Terry man refused to help( reference AKIA bio) the boy never forgot the humilation he worked hard until he built a huge fortune. when he had a son of his own he wanted his son to both have the best of eveything and understand the the value of hard work. Had the best trainers, equipment and dietary experts money could buy including a specail training room where the air perssure could be changed from crushingly high to near vaccum.He hates the terry family with a passion and all but worships the kinnikus. His father's dream was for him to defeat Terry man and replace him as Kinnikuman's tag team partner but since both retired before he got the chance he has now set his sights on their sons'. He is japaness and about the same size a terry, little smaller and speicalizes in subbmission holds though he has no signature moves yet. his chojin power is slightly higher then terry Kanyon's

Cactus Mac( a pun on the Cactus Jack persona of mick foley a.k.a mankind) He is the world champion from a planet of people who are almost completly covered short sharp retractable spines. Mac however was born without spines, birth defect, he was often picked on and got in to fights. because everyone else on the planet had spines he developed a pain threashold to rivial checkmate's and a thick tough calloused hide that can seal almost any cut instantly. he not to bright and his strategy reflects that it is "hit them very hard until they stop moveing then kick them just to be sure" he might not have much style but he is so tough that he could easly shrug off attacks that would finish any other chojin and kill most.
totally devoted to yen man he see as haveing reascued from his hated home world.

Propain: a human propane tank that breaths fire. irish feels that he not wally should have been chosen to go to the hercules factory. so long as his gas supply holds out he is almost invinable but other then that his chojin power is only 450, half the muscle league average and his skills are average at best.

That's all for now i have two more but haven't come up with good/untrademarked names for them yet if we get enough we can send them to the writer i understand both the phone guy and the shoe guy where fan creations.

#2 nemo 80

nemo 80

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 01:08 PM

:woot: I thought of some more

Kinnikuman steel/ metal muscle
Moves: Abs of steel, torso turns into a super hard metal defense.
Iron hand, right hand turns into strong light weight metal used for grippin and crushing. left fist turns to a hard heavy metal used like a club.
lead foot, heavy metal foot , either one, used to wail on folks.
speacil ablities, turn parts of his body to metal
weakness can't turn head, can't turn more then half of body at a time. metal parts are heavy so it harder to move.
Decendent of the 32nd king of muscle has dicovered a means by which he as a cousin could steal the power of of ultimate muscle kidnap mayumi but find him to week for the process holds him hostage to force mantaro to a stake the musle crown and the power of the King his brother and son.
wears a meal mask over his offical kinniku mask that all the people of muscle wear to protect his head a conceal that his head looks laughable small on his massive shoulders he is a foot taller and twice as heavy as mantaro.
:unsure: Unnamed, scrawny lookinf guy uses speed and pressure point to offset the strenght disadvantage he has againest most chojin more when i think up a half descent name :woot:

#3 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 06 June 2004 - 02:30 PM

Chojin Name: Bob

Appearance: No arms or legs

Move(s): Floats in water

------

Chojin Name: Rustle

Move(s): Rolls around in a pile of dry leaves

------

Chojin Name: Art

Move(s): Hangs on wall

------

:woot:
Posted Image

#4 nemo 80

nemo 80

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 07:11 PM

[/I][/B]I have decided to name my unnamed chojin Jab
He was ramenman's student. Ram found him in a small town on the china/India boarder not long after the end of the frist series. though the town was on the chinese side his father and apperence were indian. Ram discovered him when he was 9 and was impressed by how mulitple oppnents useing his speed. Convinced the the boy had the potential to be a chojin Ram trained for the next 9 years. Ramenman had long been concerned about Jabs cruel streak. one night after a hard day of training Ram went to a town near the shrine they were living to buy some ramen. He found Jab using his skills to mence and bully the ordinary people of the town. Knowing that ordinary people have [I]almost no chance againest a chojin he ordered him to stop. Jab stabs his fingers right into the nearest person and calls ram a fool "how can you teach me these powers then expect me to use them to help people?" Ram thrashes him soundly and drives off. Yenman has hired him to take out kid muscle with out hurting him so he dosn't try to help his friends but Jab intends to kill him as he is the champion of the league which he, jab, hates. He is much stronger and even faster then he was when Ram defeated him
Moves/skill.
Speed his speed is greater the baron Maxmillions frist form. instead of lunching himself at his oppoent he uses his speed to approach his oppenents launch a flurry of attacks and get out of reach before they can react. Only Kevin mask and Gazlleman can track his movement
Pressure points Jab makes the most of his limited strength by striking the most sensitive parts of the body
Nerve blocking by striking at his oppenets nerve Jab can parylise them "it dosn't matter how strong your muscles are if you can make them move. Ultimate muscle is useless without your nerves"
power point By stimulating his own Pressure points Jab can power up but this makes him tire more quickly.
[b] blast point
he chrages up his fingers the way Jaeger charges his fist. this attack is strog enough to dent and with repeated blow pucture Kevin masks armor.

more later, next month i gonna write fan fiction with my characters

#5 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 12 June 2004 - 02:09 AM

You ganna send one of them? The address to Yudetamago at Shueisha is on the AKIA home page! Vote up to 3 tag teams (unlike me, who only did 1. :) )! I think Yude are doing another Tag Team tourny after Death Seed saga! :cry:

#6 nemo 80

nemo 80

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 10:00 AM

Jumper man A car battery with human leg and jumper cable arms the chojin mascot for a struggling battery takes up wreastleing to promote bussness.
ablites/ moves
he can use his cable arms squeeze, strangle or tie up oppnents
can use the huge metal grips he has for hand to painfully and powerfully grab oppnent
can elecrtute oppnents
weaknesses limited power he only stores it he can generate it. both pincers have to be in conntact with tratget to electrify them.

big boy a chojin who looks and acts like a 6 year old, although he 36, who can shift he size up to 21 feet and 3 tons. basically a spoiled bully his fighting style if you can call it that is to increase size till he stronger then his oppnenet and pound them or toss them around like doll.
weakness he is incredibly imature and crys easliy he is likely to surrender to anyone he can't man handle.

so what do you think about what i got so far on a scale from 1 (you shold be ashamed) to 10(you could do this professionaly)

#7 Natsuko

Natsuko

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 11:58 AM

Chojin Name: Iron Max
Hair: Blonde , Wears in a pony
Eyes: Cat eyes
Chojin Power: 9000
Best Mate: Jaeger
Attacks: Icon Storm , Windy Tornado and Evil Song
Do: Icon Storm just makes a storm that when it hits you is like getting hit by Steel.
Windy Tornado is a tornado that can pick up house and mountains and drop them on you and evil song turns any oppentend evil.
Clothes: an Iron Shirt and Leather Trousers and boots. Halso wears a chain around his neck.

Its Stupid i know!!! :wub:

#8 nemo 80

nemo 80

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 04:04 PM

not bad i give it a 7 out of 10 cause he's a little to powerful all the original gen heros with power above 1000 started out as villains

Sunder man
ht 7ft
wt 300lb
chojin-power orginally 850 but rose to 1250 by rigrous trainin
apperence wore a mask purple with a long thin triangle it's base is a the top of his forehead it reaches down to the base of his nose which is covered by the mask but it leaves his mouth and chin uncovered three scares extend from beneanth his mask on the right side wears tights similar to kid bout purple the word sunder is printed acrossed his chest in red

he started as the sworn defender of poland but was soon fighting evil all over the world and sometimes beyond studied the art of breaking thing with the bare hand( it's a actual martail art i just can't remember it proper name) he only competed in one chojin tourtament because he thought that superheroes were better served fighting evil, that one tourtament was the chojin crown that robin mask won. he almost beat robin in the semi finals but when he got word that blocken man was leading a army to conquar poland he left to fight him thus forfiting the match, often opposed blocken man's effort to create a fourth riech. shortly before the next chojin crown he attacked blockenman 's head quaters. he broke trough the heavy defenses crushed bloken heavily arm soilders and bested his four chojin body gaurds before being killed by by blocken man.
moves ablititys he could split almost anything into with his bear hands
Sunder basially the same as Jagger Rain of the red baron/red rain of pain
great sunder a more powerful jersion of the same this one can split a chojin grade ring in two

Thunder women
ht 6 ft
wt 100
chojinpower 0
Sunder mans wife and partner tall shaply and well toned blonde, not a ture chojin she had a power suit that genreated a force field and could fire bolts of lightning and allowed for flight. after her husband die she retired to raise their then 10 year 0ld son full time.

next time we learn about that son. ^_^ very tired took 2 hour to type this sleep now

#9 Natsuko

Natsuko

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 12:11 AM

not bad i give it a 7 out of 10 cause he's a little to powerful all the original gen heros with power above 1000 started out as villains

Sunder man
ht 7ft
wt 300lb
chojin-power orginally 850 but rose to 1250 by rigrous trainin
apperence wore a mask purple with a long thin triangle it's base is a the top of his forehead it reaches down to the base of his nose which is covered by the mask but it leaves his mouth and chin uncovered three scares extend from beneanth his mask on the right side wears tights similar to kid bout purple the word sunder is printed acrossed his chest in red

he started as the sworn defender of poland but was soon fighting evil all over the world and sometimes beyond studied the art of breaking thing with the bare hand( it's a actual martail art i just can't remember it proper name) he only competed in one chojin tourtament because he thought that superheroes were better served fighting evil, that one tourtament was the chojin crown that robin mask won. he almost beat robin in the semi finals but when he got word that blocken man was leading a army to conquar poland he left to fight him thus forfiting the match, often opposed blocken man's effort to create a fourth riech. shortly before the next chojin crown he attacked blockenman 's head quaters. he broke trough the heavy defenses crushed bloken heavily arm soilders and bested his four chojin body gaurds before being killed by by blocken man.
moves ablititys he could split almost anything into with his bear hands
Sunder basially the same as Jagger Rain of the red baron/red rain of pain
great sunder a more powerful jersion of the same this one can split a chojin grade ring in two

Thunder women
ht 6 ft
wt 100
chojinpower 0
Sunder mans wife and partner tall shaply and well toned blonde, not a ture chojin she had a power suit that genreated a force field and could fire bolts of lightning and allowed for flight. after her husband die she retired to raise their then 10 year 0ld son full time.

next time we learn about that son. :lol: very tired took 2 hour to type this sleep now

Ok i'll Try again on word then post it here.

#10 Kawaii Kenni

Kawaii Kenni

Former Resident Song Translator & Self-Proclaimed Freelancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 09:41 AM

Kenni

A bastitch (This should be B-A-S-T-A-R-D, due to my correct use of the word, meaning a child born out of wedlock) son of Ramenman, he is often picked on by the other Seigichojins, for being the youngest at 7 years old. However, his small young state hides high Chojin power, of around an above average 1350. He's that small cutesy type, that can get mistaken for a girl, with his long hair in what he calls a foxtail, red and white-patched at the end, to create the image of the name. It's obvious where he got his looks from.

He was trained by Ramenman, or "Papa", to be the final Seigichojin, and thus, he holds grudges against people who have held grudges, fought or hurt Papa. Therefore, he holds a grudge against Blocken Jr. and Jade for a while, until he learns about Blocken Man and his death, and he tolerates them. However, he insists that Blocken Man had it coming, for his plans and all.

He also harbours a grudge for Warsman for scarring Ramenman so badly, and although he calls everyone "-san" as respect, he says it rather coldly to Warsman, and Croe, when he didn't know who Croe was.

Edited by Kawaii Kenni, 05 July 2004 - 09:44 AM.

Former resident song translator, and as a result, probably the distant, insignificant relative of the translation family on this board.

Update (7/1/2012 [7th Jan]) - Years away can calm a mind down quite well. I don't think of myself as some maligned martyr of the site. Rather it's just that I was unfortunately caught by the mudslinging of a rather unpleasant (and unprofessional) translator, who didn't like people taking the spotlight away from him, particularly if they happened to actually be able to properly translate work, as opposed to him. Nevertheless, despite the fact that all my work was my own, I got constantly accused of plagiarism, thanks to this unpleasant individual constantly saying how I stole his work. (When rather, it was going to end up being the other way round.)

I'm a lot more forgiving about the whole ideal, with how I ended up getting treated on this forum, as a result of this incident, but at the same time, I am still not in any mind to come back and join in again, nor will I uplaod any more of my translation work on here. This includes any of my old work, or my newer and much more accurate work. Some may see this as being petty, spiteful or based off an old grudge, and you may be right. However, I thought I'd explain things a little.

#11 nemo 80

nemo 80

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 04:35 PM

Liked that last one nothing like a good burning hatered seething just below the surface one little thing -san is a japanese honorific and ramenman is chinese thought i guess theres no reson he couldn't have a son who was raised japanese.

On another note anyone out there (a) able to draw well and (B) have a scaner? I ask because i personally fit neither requirement and i would like to attach faces to the charaters i have created here.

Captain sunder
Son of sunder man and thunder woman was blessed with both his mother's scientific brillence and his father's chojin power. Something i have decieded to change He was born on the day his father died, that why he was facing broken ( or how ever the hell you spell it) man alone.
He has modifed his mother's power suit to be more powerful, fit him, and look like his fathers uniform.
His chojin power is at 5000 even but with his power suit it might as well be 15000
he currently lives on the planet Rasurt Whose stratigic location beutiful climate and weak inhabatance made it a favorite traget for invaders before Cap sunder' arrivel. He wanted to comepete in the chojin crown to " show all those glory seeking fakers what a real hero can do" but it was detrimind the some of his attack might endager the crowd so he was baned.
Attacks thunder blast a bolt of lightning has 10 setting 1 is more painful then harmful while 10 can slag a tank
sunder
great sunder
grand sunder this one can create a canyon a clean from this and your down and probly dead on the up side it;s easy to spot coming and he can only do twice per match cause it pulverizes the bones in his hand and it exghausting.
Has a deep hatered and contemped for both generation on the muscle league who he see as posers
Still to come: pager boy
bag pipe man
home theaterman
the takers , face taker, mind taker, mask taker
kid mental
yoga man
tool box man
cyber brocken
and Androganon the most powerful being of undetermind gender in the universe
:p :woot: :lol: later days

#12 Kawaii Kenni

Kawaii Kenni

Former Resident Song Translator & Self-Proclaimed Freelancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 06:15 AM

Liked that last one nothing like a good burning hatered seething just below the surface one little thing -san is a japanese honorific and ramenman is chinese thought i guess theres no reson he couldn't have a son who was raised japanese.

Well, I'm not too sure if I missed that out, but Kenni's mother is supposed to be Japanese, and therefore he was raised by his father to be Japanese after she died.
Former resident song translator, and as a result, probably the distant, insignificant relative of the translation family on this board.

Update (7/1/2012 [7th Jan]) - Years away can calm a mind down quite well. I don't think of myself as some maligned martyr of the site. Rather it's just that I was unfortunately caught by the mudslinging of a rather unpleasant (and unprofessional) translator, who didn't like people taking the spotlight away from him, particularly if they happened to actually be able to properly translate work, as opposed to him. Nevertheless, despite the fact that all my work was my own, I got constantly accused of plagiarism, thanks to this unpleasant individual constantly saying how I stole his work. (When rather, it was going to end up being the other way round.)

I'm a lot more forgiving about the whole ideal, with how I ended up getting treated on this forum, as a result of this incident, but at the same time, I am still not in any mind to come back and join in again, nor will I uplaod any more of my translation work on here. This includes any of my old work, or my newer and much more accurate work. Some may see this as being petty, spiteful or based off an old grudge, and you may be right. However, I thought I'd explain things a little.

#13 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 07:20 AM

and Androganon the most powerful being of undetermind gender in the universe

I thought Janet Reno held this title.
:lol:
Posted Image

#14 Terrykenyonissosexy

Terrykenyonissosexy

Call me Nekoyasha.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling,Games...PM Me for more.

Posted 10 July 2004 - 05:04 PM

name: Rainy Twinkle

Race: rainbowian with a little texan. Lives on Rainbowiastar.

Abilities: Rainbow kiss,horn jab,Transformation of light,Cupids
arrows,Micro moves,venom claws,antidote kiss,spirit kick,and finally Rainbowian
Spiked Fists.

Chojin Power: 1,900,000

Love interest: Terry Kenyon,Terryman,Buffaloman,Brocken Jr,Jeager,And
Mars.(Also known as Eskara.)

Weapons: Cupid's bow,Pegasus boots,Special lipgloss,Nailpolish
daggers,Texan Thunder lasso,ect.

Background: Born on Rainbowiastar,she is the queen of the
rainbowians.When she visited Earth,She fell in love with terry kenyon
and his father. And,Terry and terryman Fell in love with her also.
they fell for her like a ton of bricks. (Litterally.)she is both sexy
and sweet,but if she's angered,she will strike with her claws,and the
only way to cure the venom claws is with her antidote kiss.Her
specialty move is called "Cupid Arrrow Strike." with that move,her
opponent falls in love with her until she strikes with her Texan
Thunder lasso. But,her ship crashed in Texas,next to where terry kenyon lives. So,now she lives with Both Terry and Terryman. Trains with them,but,Does not like to wake up when the Rooster crows. When she told them about her powers,They can get to her planet;Muscle Planet;Or anywhere in the galaxy,because if anyone rides on her Different Elemental Wings,They can breathe in space. Her Nickname is "The Sweet But Sexy Strawberry." Expert on Potions and Microbiology (as in Human Sciences. Or: Biology for short.)

Weakness: Cute Guys,Video Games,and Hoping no one Steals her Powers.
Posted Image

"I am Sometimes unstable,But...I am funny and sweet all the time. If someone gets me mad,I turn the tables. I am a leader,not a follower. although i love terry and jeager.

#15 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 10:51 AM

Ring Name: Red Tape

Height: As Red Tape, variable. As Mr. Powell, 5' 6"

Weight: As Red Tape, variable. As Mr. Powell, 135 lbs.

Special Attacks: Paper Blizzard, Red Tape Wrap, Rule-Breaking Penalty box (mental ability)

Chojin Power Level: Undetermined. So far he hasn't really had to exert himself against his opponents.

Backstory: Nebbishy son of a bush league chojin, Mr. Powell preferred a life of beaurucracy (sp) to that of fighting, after seeing his dad fighting so hard and getting bubkis in the ring.

However, he took up the fight in the interests of charity, in order to raise funds for a life saving operation for a little neighbor boy.

Red Tape

Enjoy! :woot:

Edited by Imp, 11 July 2004 - 10:52 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#16 Terrykenyonissosexy

Terrykenyonissosexy

Call me Nekoyasha.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling,Games...PM Me for more.

Posted 11 July 2004 - 12:24 PM

uh...........cool. :woot:;
Posted Image

"I am Sometimes unstable,But...I am funny and sweet all the time. If someone gets me mad,I turn the tables. I am a leader,not a follower. although i love terry and jeager.

#17 Chibi Riya

Chibi Riya

PirateLord Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 01:15 PM

name: Rainy Twinkle

Race: rainbowian with a little texan. Lives on Rainbowiastar.

Abilities: Rainbow kiss,horn jab,Transformation of light,Cupids
arrows,Micro moves,venom claws,antidote kiss,spirit kick,and finally Rainbowian
Spiked Fists.

Chojin Power: 1,900,000

Love interest: Terry Kenyon,Terryman,Buffaloman,Brocken Jr,Jeager,And
Mars.(Also known as Eskara.)

Weapons: Cupid's bow,Pegasus boots,Special lipgloss,Nailpolish
daggers,Texan Thunder lasso,ect.

Background: Born on Rainbowiastar,she is the queen of the
rainbowians.When she visited Earth,She fell in love with terry kenyon
and his father. And,Terry and terryman Fell in love with her also.
they fell for her like a ton of bricks. (Litterally.)she is both sexy
and sweet,but if she's angered,she will strike with her claws,and the
only way to cure the venom claws is with her antidote kiss.Her
specialty move is called "Cupid Arrrow Strike." with that move,her
opponent falls in love with her until she strikes with her Texan
Thunder lasso. But,her ship crashed in Texas,next to where terry kenyon lives. So,now she lives with Both Terry and Terryman. Trains with them,but,Does not like to wake up when the Rooster crows. When she told them about her powers,They can get to her planet;Muscle Planet;Or anywhere in the galaxy,because if anyone rides on her Different Elemental Wings,They can breathe in space. Her Nickname is "The Sweet But Sexy Strawberry." Expert on Potions and Microbiology (as in Human Sciences. Or: Biology for short.)

Weakness: Cute Guys,Video Games,and Hoping no one Steals her Powers.

This character was created just for fun as a joke or are you actually going to use that character for any role playing place? O_o

She sound like a type of person that wouldn't have a big fan base of the guys or anyone who doesn't like Care Bears. (Trust me, I thinks so because I know guys. Then again, I'm not all that brilliant so ask any members here.)

Imp - I like your character - Red Tape. Gotta love tapes espcially those gray duct tapes. XD Plus, it's cute how he stopped fighting to raise/fund money for a little boy.

[ Yuujou Power ]
FULL ON FRIENDSHIP! 8D

#18 Black Oracle

Black Oracle

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 04:40 PM

Some interesting ideas here. But on the "Rainy Twinkle" character, like Chibi Riya says, i'm not sure she would appeal so much to many. Though i'd hate to be fighting her in the ring!

I've scanned the pic i drew of my chojin which i sent in to yudetamago. Have a looksee: The Evangelica

#19 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 06:44 AM

I've scanned the pic i drew of my chojin which i sent in to yudetamago.

Very nice!

^_^
Posted Image

#20 Black Oracle

Black Oracle

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:26 PM

Thanks soupie! :)

#21 nemo 80

nemo 80

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 01:32 PM

Sorry i have not been posting as often as i was been looking for a job oh well on to busness

Pager man
origin Dmp
hight 6.5 ft
wight 400lb
chojin power 1800
Ablitys vibration- shakes violently to escape holds
buzzer emits a loud noise that makes it hard to think
Apperence looks like a giant pager with arm and legs no discernable head or eyes

A member of the Dmp who was causeing havok on a remote planet until recently can't talk, no head, but can comunicate telepathically with dialbolic
Favorite moves half nelson supplex flying choke slam
he fights with power trying to win quickly

well i been typing without my glasses and my head hurts so bye

#22 Black Oracle

Black Oracle

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 01:53 PM

Gosh Nemo 80, you sure think of alot of new chojins!

#23 anzibo

anzibo

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 06:03 PM

arrow dan.
chjion power: 15000
move : arrow army:makes an army of robot type arrows to do his biding, arrow spit: he shots 1000s of arrows at u.

boss valcano
chjionpower: 1,000,000
move: valcano spit:duh, feeding freezy: he eats u up and burns u alive

koalaman: a tag team partner with panda man,drunken master style
cjion pow: 100000!
moves:euca toss!: shots eucaliptus leaves at u!, maul:he mauls u
with my rice i like 2 have some cow cow cow, it tastes so very good i dont know how how how, its my favorite form of chow chow chow, ow ow, eat now!my site (with kinnikuman part!)

#24 The S

The S

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 06:21 PM

When will we see the results for the last Yudetamago Create-A-Chojin contest?

#25 anzibo

anzibo

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 06:18 AM

i made a sample pic of my charecters, arrow dan, boss valcano and koala man

there cool :D

Attached Files

with my rice i like 2 have some cow cow cow, it tastes so very good i dont know how how how, its my favorite form of chow chow chow, ow ow, eat now!my site (with kinnikuman part!)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com