Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

The Lamest Wrestler

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Poll: Which wrestler, in your opinion, is the worst (37 member(s) have cast votes)

Which wrestler, in your opinion, is the worst

1. Slab (2 votes [5.41%])

Percentage of vote: 5.41%

2. Skullduggery (6 votes [16.22%])

Percentage of vote: 16.22%

3. Vance Mcmadd (9 votes [24.32%])

Percentage of vote: 24.32%

4. Specialman (7 votes [18.92%])

Percentage of vote: 18.92%

5. Manitoban (1 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

6. Kid Muscle (2 votes [5.41%])

Percentage of vote: 5.41%

7. Dik Dik Van Dik (1 votes [2.70%])

Percentage of vote: 2.70%

8. Wally Tusket (3 votes [8.11%])

Percentage of vote: 8.11%

9. Brocken Jr. (3 votes [8.11%])

10. Sunshine (3 votes [8.11%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Tusket15

Tusket15

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling ( Yes, I'm a high school varsity wrestler.)<br>Drawing<br>Going to www.newgrounds.com

Posted 26 February 2005 - 10:22 AM

I've included a few wrestlers from the original Kinnikuman as well as some from Ultimate Muscle. Please vote on your least favorite.

#2 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 10:59 AM

Kinkostsuman (Skullduggery) :unsure: I hate him...he's so annoying... :cry:

#3 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:11 PM

My choice isn't on the list. I'd vote for Mars. I hated his stupid gangster Italian voice. I think his costume looks lame especially the claws on the boots and the pink on his outfit.

#4 Frobman

Frobman

KA-KAKAKAKA!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Video Games, Drawing comics, Toy collecting, Cartoons, TV shows and movies that would make me laugh for sake of nostalgia, so on ....

Posted 26 February 2005 - 02:19 PM

If Slab is Iwao, then that's my vote, as he was the first and weakest foe Kinnikuman Koed in record timing and Kinnikuman never beat much monsters that time.

Iwao: HAHAHA! LONG TIME NO SEE, KINNIKUMAN!
Kin: Who are you?

#5 Imp

Imp

Cranky Gorillaz Gal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2367 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:08 PM

How can anyone not vote for the McNads? :unsure:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Congratulations! Taxes, titles, licenses, and fees, not included.

My Live Journal. Because obviously you need to know how my day went. How's yours?

#6 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 03 March 2005 - 11:02 AM

Okay, ah voted fer Sunshine. He's annoyin', ugly, 'n he looks like he's the reason why all mah yellow legoes disappeared mysteriously! XD! But, ah can't find out why Dik Dik, Wally, 'n Brocken 'er on here... They frickin' rock! :blink:
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#7 Tusket15

Tusket15

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling ( Yes, I'm a high school varsity wrestler.)<br>Drawing<br>Going to www.newgrounds.com

Posted 06 March 2005 - 08:19 PM

Okay, ah voted fer Sunshine.  He's annoyin', ugly, 'n he looks like he's the reason why all mah yellow legoes disappeared mysteriously!  XD!  But, ah can't find out why Dik Dik, Wally, 'n Brocken 'er on here...  They frickin' rock!  ^_^

Yeah, I know they rock too, but I couldn't resist putting someone on the pole that no one would vote for. Don't ask, it's just something I do alot. :wacko:

#8 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 07 March 2005 - 10:31 AM

That's alright. :wacko:

By the way, Siya the Barracuda, ah like yer avatar 'n sig. ^_^ Comical 'n cool all at once. :p
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#9 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 06:26 PM

My choice isn't on the list. I'd vote for Mars. I hated his stupid gangster Italian voice. I think his costume looks lame especially the claws on the boots and the pink on his outfit.

*RABID ITALIAN GIRL ATTACKS YOU, RARR!*

I think the voice was uber-sexy and matched him. He IS from Italy..

The boots are friggin' awesome. ;__; I love them.. *hugs her own pair* Yes, the pink is kinda funny.. but only true villains wear pink.

As for my choice on lamest wrestler.. Silver and Gold Mask. =/ I personally think they look pinheaded.

#10 stormtrooper

stormtrooper

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 07:12 PM

Wally tusket sucks,his mother is fat,his sister is gay and he blurps from the arse every chapter.....................!!!!!!!!!!

#11 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, Kinnikiman Nisei, being a goofball. =3

Posted 08 August 2005 - 01:24 PM

Skullduggery may be annoying, but we need him in the humour! Besides isn't he the one who hepled to freeze meat?

And I have to agree with stormtrooper, Wally and his family are all weird. :p

------------------------------

No one disses the Marsie boots!! No one!! :)

#12 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 01:11 PM

*gasps* I'm not a big fan of the guy, but Wally and his family are awesome ta me! *sniffle* You hurt my feelings you... member of this message board! (sorry, I can't insult anyone. I'm not mean today)
Posted Image

#13 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, Kinnikiman Nisei, being a goofball. =3

Posted 09 August 2005 - 08:08 PM

Hey Beefcake Pyro, love your avatar. It's cute. :lol:
And I do like wally, but he's kinda annoying at times you know? Besides the only most annoying wrestler is Dik Dik because, well....he's a 'Dik'. :cheeks:

#14 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 07:08 AM

No he's not. I happen to LIKE Dik Dik. *sticks out tung* But thanks for the compliment on the avatar.

Anyways, Dik Dik was one of the reasons I started to LOVE Ultimate Muscle cuz he's CUTE and AWESOME. *nods, becoming proud*
Posted Image

#15 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 08:13 AM

Dik Dik: T____T FAN LOVE!

I like Dikky and Wally. They're great, but I can understand why people -don't- like them...it's down to personal preference at the end of the day.

*hugs all the un-popular Chojins* :D

#16 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 08:13 AM

GRR I wish this damn thing would stop double-postin'!!!! :D

Edited by Siya the Barracuda, 20 August 2005 - 08:14 AM.

#17 chucky

chucky

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 08:23 AM

i vote brocken Jr.

wally and dik dik rock i like kid muscle too

#18 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 20 August 2005 - 08:25 AM

I never really liked Hacksaw Jim Duggun.

Brutus the Barber Beefcake and Jake the Snake Roberts were cool.

#19 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 12:17 PM

I never really liked Hacksaw Jim Duggun.

Brutus the Barber Beefcake and Jake the Snake Roberts were cool.

:D
Yes well, I'm sure there are many of us that could name a few WWF/E stars that we dislike and have done over the years...

That seemed so very random...but now that you've started the topic, my brother and I met Jake the Snake when he was over here in England...and my first words (when I was a baby) were "Hulk Hogan". B)

Hmm...I have to say the lamest "real" wrestler in my opinion is the Big Show. Actually, alot of the guys now in WWE are pretty damn lame. At least the legends had character back in their day. :D

Edited by Siya the Barracuda, 20 August 2005 - 12:18 PM.

#20 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 20 August 2005 - 01:06 PM

Do you guys remember Virgil? You know, Ted Dibiase's butler type dude that ultimately turned on him? I actually met him last month at the San Diego Comic Con. I was sort of excited to see him, he was in the autograph booths, I went just to shake his hand because nobody was in the line and I asked him for a picture of him and my wife, and he said sure, then he started kind of being a unit because I would not buy one of his pictures. He was asking $20 for an autographed pic. I was kind of shocked because to my knowledge, he was never really too huge and popular. plus the photos he had seemd to be very low quality printed off of the internet or something. Kind of a disappointment actually because once I told him we did not need an autograph, he got kind of shizznitty towards me and my wife. I have seen a few more up close and in person, but he is the only one I ever talked to.

I totally agree, I do not even follow wrestling too much anymore. I still watch it when I catch it on TV, but rarely plan a night on it anymore. I missed the old days of Ravishing Rick Rude, Jake the Snake, Brutus the Barber, Bobby Heenan etc...

#21 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 03:33 PM

Do you guys remember Virgil? You know, Ted Dibiase's butler type dude that ultimately turned on him? I actually met him last month at the San Diego Comic Con.

:D That loser is always at Wizard World Chicago. And every year there is never anybody at his booth!

#22 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 20 August 2005 - 06:27 PM

I havn't seen any Kinnikuman shows or anything so I am just going to choose a real wrestler who I thought was lame.

SCOTT HALL

He was a really lame dude, but he was also quite entertaining to watch in a weird sorta way.

HEY YO!

Posted Image

#23 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 08:12 AM

my first words (when I was a baby) were "Hulk Hogan". 

Hehe, to be honest, my first word was "dummy" while I looked at my dad with a big stupid grin. XD Although, up 'til this very day, dad always denies it and says, "She said GUMBY!" But who'll buy that?

Getting back to the subject, I think Kane is a lame wrestler. Even Buffaloman's not THAT creepy and pinheaded. And what's with that "shave-off-the-eye-brows" thing? The guy's nuts. I hope someone personally puts him in an iron lung.
Posted Image

#24 Otaku

Otaku

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 05:46 PM

How can the Manitoban be the only one with no votes? That's just sick and wrong!

I had to vote Dik-Dik for one reason, though now I can't even remember if it was accurate or not, so I'll just leave it that he needed a vote if Broken Jr. got a vote. XD Now someone cover the Manitoban! :M:

#25 JaegerandBrockenjrFan

JaegerandBrockenjrFan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:I like Yaoi. I'm a great rper. If you want proof I can give you the site that has alot of rps on it. Crazy about hot anime guys.

Posted 27 August 2005 - 07:49 PM

I vote kid muscle. i hate him. in fanfiction he get mess with by one fav characters from MK. my fanfic is um/mk. any ways who in the world would vote brocken jr as a lame character. who ever does i don't like u. * hugs brocken jr.*.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com