65 replies to this topic

#26 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 10:37 AM

Marsy's stll a bird in my eyes. XD Most Japanese people think so too.

Besides, imagine him puffing up and cooing when he's happy! <3

#27 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 02:30 PM

Marsy's stll a bird in my eyes. XD Most Japanese people think so too.

Besides, imagine him puffing up and cooing when he's happy! <3

<33 *-* I love thinking of Mars coo...

Hehe, anyway...
Yes, I much prefure the thought of him as birdy-Mars (he has nifty birdy feet), he perches on things...and there's lots of characteristics that relate to a bird.

#28 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 11 February 2006 - 03:53 PM

............. :M: -_- Ok... fine then... he's a FUSION of a birdy and a buttafwie. *sticks out her tongue* Now we're all happy... wanna call him a girrafe, too? Okay, we'll throw the antire animal kingdom in him. NOW EVERYBODY'S HAPPY!!!!!! Ok? ^_^

Meh, I hope this don't turn into a flame war like most of my posts do... *prays*
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#29 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, movies, and writing fan fictions.

Posted 11 February 2006 - 03:58 PM

But to me he looks like a buttafwie to me! Hey He aint no bird he is a buttafwie. That means Buffaloman is a.....MONKEY. That makes Robin Mask a........snake. That makes King Muscle a......DONKEY
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#30 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:01 PM

Why the f***would Buffaloman be a MONKEY when the word BUFFALO is in his goddamn name? And... wtf is with Robin being a snake? I suppose Terryman and Terry are Golden Retrievers? :M:
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#31 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:07 PM

No Terryman and Terry are a.....HORSE. Ramamman is a.........CHICKEN. Ninja Ned is a...........SHEEP! Dik Dik is a.....BAMBIE
I promised mom and dad,the moment before they died...that I would join the justice federation...and use my powers for the world,for the people...
Jeager in volume 7

#32 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:09 PM

Nuh-uh! Dik Dik's a..... he's a... Dik?

He wins at everything, let's leave it at that.

Back on topic... I'd say it's okay with me to close this topic down. Iv'e thrown out my piece of whatever mind I had.
Posted Image

#33 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 11:12 AM

DikDik is a DikDik. .. or a Gazelle. Depending on what you're going by.

#34 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 12:32 PM

DikDik is a DikDik. .. or a Gazelle. Depending on what you're going by.

I knew he was a dik-dik, I forgot the dash. lol

He's a "Darling Deer" to me. B)
Posted Image

#35 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 02:25 PM

Mars has to be a bird. in the Demon seed Saga..

**SPOILER ALERT**

Ashuraman rips off the back of Mars' outfit, the part that has the 'swallow tail'. He's bleeding. o_o Butterflies don't have tails like that and I'm pretty certain a bird would bleed if you ripped out their tail feathers.

*END SPOILER*

#36 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 12:39 PM

But why aren't the FEATHERS? They just look like a costume and the swallow tail move is controlled by his telekinetic mask.

Yes, birds would bledd if their taill feathers were ripped out, but where the REALLY YANKED out at am angle? Or just a quick straight pluck? I raise chickens, sometimes I have to get rid of a few really bad fathers, they don't bleed that easily.

My guess is that the back must be folded moth/butterfly wings, and the swallowtail was just the bottom of the wings.

Hey Knuxie, how's about sending me the pic of where you found this at or the info, please?
Posted Image

#37 Chibi Riya

Chibi Riya

PirateLord Wannabe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1445 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 07:36 AM

I don't know, I still think he's just a bird to my eyes. Beside, Mars was one of those character submitted in for the contest by a person. Or so I have heard but I don't know if that's accurate or not.

Plus I've never seen a butterfly or a moth with tail feathers like what birds have attached to them. o_o;

And also, it's hard to look at Mars in a different light when you've always thought of him as a bird ever since you first saw him. (Which would happen to be like TWO or THREE years ago.) o_<;

Jaeger gal: What the fcuk are you talking about?

Edited by Chibi Riya, 19 February 2006 - 07:37 AM.

[ Yuujou Power ]
FULL ON FRIENDSHIP! 8D

#38 Jaeger gal

Jaeger gal

" Live & Let Live "

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 08:50 AM

hey me and Beefcake_Pyro were talking on aim. So I had to this and all. Hey we had fun time talking about this!
Jeager in volume 7

#39 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 02:51 AM

Jaeger gal: What the fcuk are you talking about?

XD XD XD! Sometimes it's best if you ignore it altogether. Atleast I got back on topic. XD!

Jaeger_Gal, let's stay on topic from now on. XD

I understand what you mean by that, Chibi Riya, but I've got one whacky mind.

Edited by Beefcake_Pyro, 20 February 2006 - 02:54 AM.

Posted Image

#40 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:30 PM

A lota people are gonna fight about the Mars moth/bird thing. .. I really, really think he's a bird.

And Ashuraman ripped from an angel. *shudders* It was nasty. And the mask.. roosters have those kinda weird red things on their faces. XD Moths just have.. weird faces.

#41 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:01 PM

Maybe he's a new hybrid of some sort? Yeah, I think there really is gonna be a major agruement. Maybe we should close the topic while we still can? Unless anyoen has any concrete evidence from any connections to the rights/authorities of the show/manga... which I doubt...
Posted Image

#42 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:08 PM

Yeah, I think there really is gonna be a major agruement. Maybe we should close the topic while we still can?

Why would anybody argue about this? I think Mars was created from a night behind the brothel where his mom worked. Which means, he is neither moth or bird, he is half donkey from the donkey show. Just like Marty.

#43 Siya the Barracuda

Siya the Barracuda

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 11:30 PM

Yeah, I think there really is gonna be a major agruement.  Maybe we should close the topic while we still can?

Why would anybody argue about this? I think Mars was created from a night behind the brothel where his mom worked. Which means, he is neither moth or bird, he is half donkey from the donkey show. Just like Marty.

;)

#44 KnuxieChan

KnuxieChan

German Beefcake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:15 AM

lmao. XD

#45 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:28 PM

XD
Posted Image

#46 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 08:36 PM

XD CHIBI RIYA YOU STILL MAKE ME LAFF XD I SPELT LAUGH LIKE A GIRL!
I hope your happy you made me look through a lot to find the right kinds of swallowtail buggies.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Notice swallows coming out from the back of head(Just like Mars what a coincidence). 3rd picture say the most but I know LOTS about bugs so I know that their swallows get longer. I'll try to find more pictures

Edited by Mars, 24 February 2006 - 08:43 PM.

#47 Mars

Mars

The REAL Mars fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 08:41 PM

Here is one more I found.
Posted Image

#48 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 09:47 PM

He is patterned after a buterfly. There is a Mars butterfly that is the same color scheme as he is, as well as the "swallowtail" reference.

#49 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:11 PM

Do you have pictures to prove your opinion, Jonny?

:kid:, :dik:
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#50 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:18 PM

Do a google search for Mars Swallowtail and Mars butterfly.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com