• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:50 AM

Hi everybody, I had to put Kegman on hold for a while, but finally got around to making him last night when I had some free time. The M.U.S.C.L.E. that should have been...Finally IS! I think he turned out pretty good, especially since it's my first custom M.U.S.C.L.E. figure. Hope everybody likes him.

Attached Files

#2 elrojo

elrojo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Hello, I collect a little bit of everything but I love the mini rubber figures and I love carving my own toys, many of my sculptures have not been released but there are some sweets outside

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:26 PM

Hello Friend how are you ? my english is basic and I write this message using google translator, sorry if it is not clear or readable, man I hope this work is the first of many, as far as kinikuman I am lost, you used a single character for your custom? I think they give a lot of juice to form awesome chimeras, greetings I hope to see more of your works soon

#3 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:54 PM

Thanks elrojo. I'm good, yes I did use a single character for Kegman. It was Kiki Jin, I used his lower body, arms, and head on the little barrel for his torso. I may make another slightly different one since I have another barrel. I'm planning to make something else first though. There will be more works from me posted on the forum, that's for sure.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Keg, Barrel, M.U.S.C.L.E., Custom, Kegman

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com