• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:09 AM

Hi guys, I've done yet another custom M.U.S.C.L.E. dye job. This time on the stone man, Iwao. I was going for a medium/dark granite like gray, and something cool happened. He retained just enough of his original color deeper below the surface, to make him look somewhat "heated" or "glowing" from inside...I didn't even notice the full extent of the effect until I took his picture and saw the detail close up...He looks kind of "volcanic" like he's cooled on the outside, but still glowing slightly within. I didn't intentionally try to achieve this effect, it just kind of happened. If you look closely you may see that he looks kind of like cooling volcanic rock...Especially in his middle chest/belly area, and in his more recessed areas. Kind of an orang-ish color among his dark gray overall color. I call him Volcanic Iwao. Hope you all like him.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: M.U.S.C.L.E., Custom, Dye Job, Iwao

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com