6 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremy0477

Jeremy0477

LRG Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:16 AM

I found a single figure pack for $3 at WalMart, really like these. I actually don't even play the game, I just think these are pretty neat. Sorry for the poor picture.

Attached Files

• Attached File  COD.jpg   72.55K   29 downloads

#2 majinmoo

majinmoo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:24 AM

Doing my best not too get into these like I did the Halo line.  I know what ya mean about liking the toyline but not the game honestly I don't even OWN a PS or an XBOX but I loved the figures form the Mega Bloks line so I started collecting them.  

Honestly it's due to mega bloks doing such a damn good job with there licences and making in my opinion a far surperior minifigure than Lego does,  I only wish they would have been able to keep the marvel licence 

#3 Jeremy0477

Jeremy0477

LRG Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:02 PM

I don't have a video consol either, too little time with work & a 4-year old. I do love most mega bloks, they have put out some awesome toys in the last year or so. I have a few of the Marvel ones from a gumball machine, you saying that just dawned on me they must mega bloks as well. I didn't want to buy any sets for the COD guys, so I'm thrilled they have singles. Does anyone know a good place to get them, the one I have was in a WalMart bargain bin by itself? In fact, the clerk just guessed @ $3 because it showed up w/out a price.

Edited by Jeremy0477, 01 January 2014 - 02:06 PM.

#4 Skullking

Skullking

I have a large obsession with small figures

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, MIMP, Armorvors, Mordles

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:22 PM

I saw these figures at target. Smart of megabloks to pick up on some of these big video game franchises.

And don't feel bad about playing video games guys, we all like them.

#5 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:05 AM

Honestly it's due to mega bloks doing such a damn good job with there licences and making in my opinion a far surperior minifigure than Lego does, 

pokemon%20jim.jpg

Except Pokemon all the Pokemon them selves was just Printed normal blocks. And the human figures I believe was japan only it makes no sense they make pokemon ones look so poor compared to their other video game series sets when its by far the biggest game series they made sets on.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Jeremy0477

Jeremy0477

LRG Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:58 PM

If I got to play video games, I would be bragging. No one likes to admit their wife has won a battle, at least not me!

#7 pylgrym

pylgrym

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Theology, Marriage, Family, Media, plastic/rubber figures and playsets (Marx, Thomas, REMCO, MPC, Ideal, etc)

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:15 PM

I play HALO REACH so I can make little movies with the "Theater" feature. My dear son gave me an 8" articulated Master Chief. MEGA BLOX are simply not ... squishy enough! Great WAL MART find, tho'!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com