11 replies to this topic

#1 csmhoff

csmhoff

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 05:45 AM

well, Im sure i should remember this caveman, but eludes me, also a ton of weapons that someone may recognise.

thanks all

Attached Files

#2 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:04 AM

in the second pic, the three pistols on the left (two gray and one gold) come from sectaurs. i couldn't tell you the names of the characters, but i'm sure they're from that line.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#3 csmhoff

csmhoff

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:59 AM

in the second pic, the three pistols on the left (two gray and one gold) come from sectaurs. i couldn't tell you the names of the characters, but i'm sure they're from that line.

Arr excellent, just found a tarantula with figure from that line, may belong to him.

#4 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22194 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:12 AM

2nd pic. Both yellow guns and the top silver gun are GI Joe.
This will help find who they belong to:
http://www.yojoe.com/action/whobit/

#5 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:28 AM

Those blue chrystals came with Westly Crusher from the Star Trek line. They came in three different colors.

Also the $$$ belt is from The Million Dollar Man from the first series of WWF action figures.

Edited by theorgg, 27 September 2009 - 08:32 AM.

Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#6 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 09:46 AM

I know I've seen that bottle w/ feet on this board before; didn't it come as an accessory with the baby from Dinosaurs? (the short-lived sitcom w/ rubber-suited actors)

#7 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:32 AM

I know I've seen that bottle w/ feet on this board before; didn't it come as an accessory with the baby from Dinosaurs? (the short-lived sitcom w/ rubber-suited actors)

hells bells. i didn't even notice that. you're right, the baby from dinosaurs had that accessory.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#8 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:39 AM

I think the Caveman is from BC. I know it was made by the same company that made the old Ghostbuster figures. Ah! The things in the upper left corner are from Star Trek as well, they're phasers of some sort. Also, the hedgeclippers in the lower left corner of the second picture are from Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake from the first series of WWF action figures.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#9 csmhoff

csmhoff

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 11:09 AM

good spot- looks like tons of disney dinosaurs accessores in there:

The bottle on legs, ball, yellow neck thing, lunch pail, telephon.

http://www.kathysfas...inosaursMIP.jpg

also lots more gi.joe bits, checking that website thanks jkaris

#10 jharrop123

jharrop123

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:m.u.s.c.le,mimp,kenshi,handful of heros, etc

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:34 PM

the cave man is from the toy line "Bone Age" they came out in the 80s to compete with dinoriders. they were cavemen that rode dinosaur bones

#11 mrjayberry

mrjayberry

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:51 AM

the gaitling gun in the far right of the first picture came from Bishop of Kenners Aliens line.

#12 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:09 AM

In the first pic, the two guns on the upper left are Star Trek TNG phasers. The silver one is a Federation Type II phaser (that came with a bunch of figures), and the second is a Romulan phaser (that came with the generic Romulan figure from the first wave).

EDIT: And in the second pic, the purplish three-pronged thing and the computer satchel are also from Star Trek. I'm not sure which figures exactly, but I seem to remember seeing the prop for the 3-pronged thing in a book I was just reading, so I'll check it out tonight.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com