4 replies to this topic

#1 Boggersodoggos

Boggersodoggos

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:15 AM

My friend and I are having a quarter-life crisis by once again becoming obsessed with the creatures that drove us to insanity as children. 

I was banned from buying Boglins by my mother who complained I had too many. ( I had around 50) 

I have some swaps after a bit of a rash spree on eBay and wondered if anyone else was in a similar position or if you had had enough of your collection and fancied selling some along then please get in contact. My collection sort of peters out around the time that samurais and the prehistorics were introduced so that would be a smart start! 

its reyt good fun trying to find them though isnt it? I wish i still had my slime Boglins (In my youth I kept all my favourite Boglins in a different place to "keep them safe" so subsequently they've all gone! (sooooo many scouts) 

many thanks!

#2 WendyW

WendyW

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:05 PM

I had about 70 or so (maybe more?) as a kid including one slime boglin and one colour error, but teenage me was an idiot and sold most of them.

I have been trying to slowly rebuild my collection, but being pretty much broke I've got quite a way to go.

Attached Files

My comics:

Gilbert and the Grim Rabbit - gilbertandgrim.com

Commander Cottontail - commandercottontail.com

#3 Mikeum

Mikeum

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:MINI BOGLIIIIINS

Posted 10 November 2016 - 12:11 AM

I have tons of doubles, about 350+, i've got a few samurais and 1 slime for trade too. do you have a list of what you need?

it might be worth posting in the marketplace, im sure anyone trading will see this thread too but you never know

uHcmBgl.jpg?1

#4 Boggersodoggos

Boggersodoggos

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 04:05 PM

Ooh I'll send you a pm

#5 Boggersodoggos

Boggersodoggos

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 02:49 AM

I had about 70 or so (maybe more?) as a kid including one slime boglin and one colour error, but teenage me was an idiot and sold most of them.

I have been trying to slowly rebuild my collection, but being pretty much broke I've got quite a way to go.

Its fun though isnt im off to some toy fairs soon to see if anything comes up. you never know. 

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com