• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:39 PM

These are by Monogram International.

At Dollar Tree right now

set of 8

$1 each

Marge is 3.75 inches tall

Maggie is 1.75

"100% Official"

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 04 January 2015 - 01:44 PM.

#2 jason76basin

jason76basin

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 05:30 PM

very cool. did you open them, if so, how do they feel?

#3 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:09 PM

They're a pretty firm plastic, though not entirely hard.  Some give -- firmer than MUSCLE. 

Paint is not bad.  Probably better than you'd expect for a dollar store toy. 

They are imprinted "Greenbrier International" on the toy and packaging -- which is the mark of Dollar Tree exclusive stuff.  

So, if nothing else, I'd expect these to see a widespread Dollar Tree release.  

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 04 January 2015 - 07:12 PM.

#4 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 11 January 2015 - 12:08 PM

Just wanted to give a small update.

1) I went to 3 Dollar Tree stores this past Tuesday.  Just 3 days after these were shelved.  One DT had none -- so I am unsure if they were sold out or just never shelved. The other 2 DTs were sold out of all but Burns, Wiggum, and Krusty.  The nuclear family was GONE.

2) I know certain figures were not short-packed since the initial store that I went to had exactly three complete sets.  

3) On Monogram International's website they show these figures with a different Homer (he has a donut) and a different Bart (with a skateboard and not Bartman).

So, I hope anyone who was interested was able to get a set.  I also hope we see more of them again somewhere with the variant figures. 

Also, MI sells multi-packs of their other figures (Marvel and DC) at Walgreens, CVS, and Dollar General -- so I think there is a possibility a Simpson's multi-pack will show up at one of these chains.  

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com