95 replies to this topic

#76 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 01:57 PM

To get a full set you will have to buy lots first and then try to find the last missing figures alone. The big word in this collection is PATIENCE. I have seen figures I needed sold for more than $200.00 and finally got them some weeks after for only $10/$20

Sylvain

and just when you thought you had all all 42 from Series 1, the 42 Series Mystica gold/silver repaints, and the 35 new Series 2 figures......

Along comes a new colour scheme!

ATOMIC GHEOS

this is a Series 1/Series Mysica that hs been repainted ATOMIC! This is the only figure Ive seen in this new colour scheme.

From other auctions I've seen it looks like it comes in a pack with a Gormiti magazine/comic! looking around on ebay.it it looks like his line has really taken off as there is so many different items available now - bags, pencil cases, stationary, posters, the magazine etc etc.....

This can only bode well for an even better 3rd series! :w00t:

One thing that really impresses me about this line is the artwork on the cards. I'm hoping the comic/mag is done by the same artists - I'll post some scans as soon as mine arrives...

Posted Image

#77 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 29 July 2006 - 11:39 AM

I wish these guys would be released over here. There are tons of them I think kick arse!

I only have a few, but I love them!

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#78 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 29 July 2006 - 12:08 PM

Yeah, I wish they were released here too!! I love the look of some of the figures, I just haven't commited to getting any from Italy right now.

On a side note, WL, did you see that Monster in My Pocket are going to have a new release. I think the figures look fantastic. If you like the Gormiti, I think you might really like the new figs. Take a look at the site:

http://www.inmypocket.com/monster/

Eric

#79 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 29 July 2006 - 12:54 PM

On a side note, WL, did you see that Monster in My Pocket are going to have a new release. I think the figures look fantastic. If you like the Gormiti, I think you might really like the new figs. Take a look at the site:

http://www.inmypocket.com/monster/

Eric

WOW! Those looking friggin cool! I will have to look out for those!

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#80 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 01:24 PM

Myself and Truman Shower have just been posting over on AKIA board about these....for those who don't venture over there...

I will definitely be purchasing certain figures - like with Gormiti the artwork seems really good, but the paintwork on the figures is far superior to Gormiti.

CHECK OUT THIS LINK:

www.mimp.co.uk

THIS UK VERSION SHOWS 24 MORE FIGURES UNDER THE 'MEET THE MONSTERS' SECTION IN 4 NEW GROUPS!!!

It's nice that they've taken the time to put together what I think is a pretty good website (make sure your volume is turned up too!)

check out how cool 'Swamp beast' looks with some of my forest Gormiti:

Edited by matthewf1tz, 29 July 2006 - 01:25 PM.

Posted Image

#81 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 29 July 2006 - 01:56 PM

yes, and there is a topic about those new MIMP just under this one!!

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#82 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:15 PM

here is some news that I have been waiting for:

GORMITI SERIE 3A: ATOMIC!!!!!!

Yep, the third series will be out soon and it will be ATOMIC! By this I understand it to be GLOW IN THE DARK! :w00t:

I cannot find any pictures yet but I believe the special edition Gheos that came exclusively with issue #1 of the Gormiti magazine recently was a preview of this 3rd series (it doesn't glow quite like a God Beast Custom, but it's still freakin' cool!):

Posted Image
Posted Image

The bad point though is that the 'Gheos' figure is from the original series 1 and the series 2 'Mystica' set - so a third repaint of the same figure.

Does this mean Serie 3a will just be another series of repaints? and on top of that just series 1 repaints?? :lol:

for me:
Sweet as hell best case scenario: complete new sculpts all ATOMIC/GITD
Excellent scenario: Series 2 are redone ATOMIC/GITD (imagine a GITD Tartantica turtle!!! :w00t: )
Good scenario: a third paint job on the series 1 figures, this time ATOMIC/GITD

Any of the above situations will be pretty cool but that's my order of preference...(and all guesses!)

oh, and HERE is where I found out about Serie 3a

Edited by matthewf1tz, 13 August 2006 - 04:36 PM.

Posted Image

#83 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:37 AM

Does this mean Serie 3a will just be another series of repaints? and on top of that just series 1 repaints??  :D

ATOMIC Serie 3 has arrived!

Hopefully the pack of 50 I linked to in theabove thread will arrive with me soon. I'm even more excited as although they are repaints they are SERIE 2 REPAINTS!!! :w00t:

here's an example:

Posted Image

it's not the best picture as I ripped it off ebay but it still looks pretty cool! I hope I get a GITD Tartantica in the 50 I have coming.....

on pre-sales alone the guy I bought mine from has sold 15 sets of 50 unopened bustines in the shop display - that is just in the last week or so on ebay @ 125.00euros each plus shipping.....that must bode well for a series 4 - maybe for christmas?? :blink:

I'll post pics and doubles on arrival

Edited by matthewf1tz, 02 September 2006 - 01:39 AM.

Posted Image

#84 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:58 AM

I have just managed to find a pretty grainy picture of the new GITD Tartantica in a four pack!

I wonder if the 'secret figure' is still a Serie 2 repaint or something different...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#85 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 07:49 AM

I've just seen a new Gormiti item on ebay and I'm mainly interested in smaller figures but these new 12cm ones are pretty cool:

12cm Magnetic

The various parts (arms, legs, wings etc) are attached through the use of magnets and are inter-changeable between the 5 figures.

An interesting concept... :unsure: ..I will be keen to see how the joints work out, although the price on these is a little steep

Posted Image

#86 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 08:49 AM

Yep, the third series will be out soon and it will be ATOMIC! By this I understand it to be GLOW IN THE DARK!  :woot:

I cannot find any pictures yet but I believe the special edition Gheos that came exclusively with issue #1 of the Gormiti magazine recently was a preview of this 3rd series

I WAS WRONG!!!! :huh:

I'm still waiting on my lot to arrive but in the mean time I took a look on wikipedia, and I have to say I'm even more keen to get them now:

PEOPLE of the EARTH: (Glow in the dark)
PEOPLE of the FOREST: (With semi-transparent parts)
PEOPLE of the SEA: (They change color in cold water 8°)
PEOPLE of the AIR: (With transparent parts)
PEOPLE of the VOLCANO: (They change to color in lukewarm water)

To be honest I've never seen a small toy-line like this with such diversity within one series :) It's just a shame they only sell them in Italy other than ebay!!! :(

Posted Image

#87 lord

lord

Serious Collector

• Legends
  • 931 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:13 AM

I have received my 2 boxes of Serie 3. I have only opened one at this day and I don't know if I really want to open the second one. The figures are fantastic. I will try yo take pic of them this week-end.

I now have figures from serie 1/2 and 3 to sell/trade. I will put the list here later.

Sylvain

Edited by lord, 14 September 2006 - 11:14 AM.

#88 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 12:20 PM

I have received my 2 boxes of Serie 3. I have only opened one at this day and I don't know if I really want to open the second one. The figures are fantastic. I will try yo take pic of them this week-end.

cool - you must be tempted to open that second box!!
Mine is at the postal depot, I just got the note that they tried to deliver while I was at work today :) hopefully they will redeliver tomorrow or I'll pick it up Saturday.

I now have figures from serie 1/2 and 3 to sell/trade. I will put the list here later.

good stuff - I will see what I get in my box of 50 so maybe we can work something out :huh:

Have you seen the new Atomic playset?? it is HUGE!

I see the Tartantica comes with it.......other than this I have only seen it with a 4-pack. I've not seen it on ebay at all - I'm wondering if it doesn't come in the single packs? :woot:

Gormiti Island:

Posted Image

#89 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 04:14 PM

hmmmm....some of those are actually pretty impressive.
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#90 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 11:21 AM

Mine is at the postal depot, I just got the note that they tried to deliver while I was at work today  :huh:  hopefully they will redeliver tomorrow or I'll pick it up Saturday.

I only just got mine yesterday in the end!!!! but I did get all 4 of the larger figures and ALL of the other standard figures bar one :w00t: I'll be checking Lord's list...

They are freakin awesome - all bar the people of the forest...the semi-transparent green plastic is cool but the bright yellow is a bit...well...bright ;)

I'm lovin the thermochromic ones, check out Carrapax (top) once he's been in cold water and Orrore Profondo after hot water:

Posted Image

I reckon I'll be using Carrapax's claws in a custon LB/BB soon B)

Posted Image

#91 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 06:52 PM

ID really like to see some close up pictures of these figures...can one of you guys post some additional photos?
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#92 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 07:30 PM

Holy crap man.....that would look sweet! Not only would it look cool cause the claws, but they would change colors in the cold water too! Make sure to think of that when painting him up! ;) That will look sweet....the first color changing BB (or LB).
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#93 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 12:59 AM

Holy crap man.....that would look sweet!  Not only would it look cool cause the claws, but they would change colors in the cold water too!  Make sure to think of that when painting him up! ;) That will look sweet....the first color changing BB (or LB).

exactly what I was thinking! I thought I could paint up the Toxic Turtle I did and put a big sybol on his back (maybe a standard LB symbol or more likely one of White Leo's anti-symbols!) then cover the whole shell in this (I have some on it's way to me now!):
thermochromic paint

ID really like to see some close up pictures of these figures...can one of you guys post some additional photos?

here's a nice selection, although none from series 1 here:

selection 1

selection 2

Edited by matthewf1tz, 12 October 2006 - 01:00 AM.

Posted Image

#94 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 10:16 AM

just a little update on Gormiti....

no new series yet :lol: but a new lot of 'battle cards' have been released. Hopefuly there will be some nice new artwork. The only new figure came with the new and third Gormiti magazine (along with some battle cards) it was another Series 1 in Atomic color scheme.

And also, the first series has been released outside of Italy.....in POLAND! :huh:

Check it out!

The distributors have put together a pretty nice website. The link above is cool as it shows the different groups from the first series, if you click on a figure it links to nice close ups of the rest. Not as cool as series two but there are still some nice figures in there.

Maybe if Polond has them there is still hope for the US, UK, etc etc :blink:

Posted Image

#95 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:08 PM

The more i look at these the more they remind me of Chaos Beast / Daemons (WH40K).

#96 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

....November Coming Fire....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:00 PM

The more i look at these the more they remind me of Chaos Beast / Daemons (WH40K).

lol! we are on the same page! :blink:

:rotfl:
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com