• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Blacklaw

Blacklaw

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Collections, Manga, Videogames, Comics, Toys, DVD, Cartoons, Cinema, Girls

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:39 AM

In Italy on september 2009 new Gormiti serie arrives: L'Era dell'Eclissi Suprema (The Age of the Supreme Eclipse) with cartoon and action figures in different sizes.

These will be the new static figures:

Posted Image
People of the Earth: Cinghiataurus (in english: Bullboar), Diamantes (Diamonds), Nick the Lord of the Earth, Franaroccia (Rockcrusher), Meteorix, Pachidermion (Pachydermion)

Posted Image
People of the Forest: Cornolmo (in english: Edgehorn), Faunante (Fauna), Lucas the Lord of the Forest, Mimante (Mimic), Querciannone (Cannonbush), Mandragoliere (Mandrake)

Posted Image
People of the Sea: Gorgous, Sonorca (Sonic Orca), Toby the Lord of the Sea, Rospalude (Swamptoad), Stellante (it can be translated in Star), Ipnopotamo (Hypnopotamus)

Posted Image
People of the Air: Morsicor (Crowbite), Rondor (Swallow), Jessica the Lady of the Air, Sirgius, Picchiavex (Packervex), Bertz

Edited by Blacklaw, 27 August 2009 - 03:16 AM.

#2 Blacklaw

Blacklaw

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Collections, Manga, Videogames, Comics, Toys, DVD, Cartoons, Cinema, Girls

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:41 AM

Posted Image
People of the Volcano: Ciclops (Cyclops), Xiron, Armageddon the Lord of the Volcano, Magmion the Lord of the Volcano, Moloch, Urlo Cieco (Blind Scream)

Posted Image
People of the Light: Luxor, Sommo Luminescente (Supreme Luminescent) the Lord of the Light, Plasmarei

Posted Image
People of the Darkness: Incubion, Obscurio the Lord of the Darkness, Oneiron

Edited by Blacklaw, 27 August 2009 - 03:18 AM.

#3 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:13 PM

Thanks for the images friend, but it seems you were actually beaten to it this time around! ;)

http://www.littlerub...showtopic=27977

However, the release date is new, so thanks a lot for that part.

Edited by Boaconda, 25 August 2009 - 12:14 PM.

#4 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:52 PM

I want that hungry hungry hippo!
-Barry

#5 majinmoo

majinmoo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:34 PM

as a matter of fact you can buy most of the air tribe(minus jessica) on ebay now with a few extra figures

#6 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:33 PM

as a matter of fact you can buy most of the air tribe(minus jessica) on ebay now with a few extra figures

Unfortunately, the only seller I see with these doesn't list Paypal or international shipping outside of Italy so I think we may be out of luck for the moment unless you're seeing some I'm not.
-Barry

#7 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:00 PM

-Barry

Funny...that figure immediately caught my eye as well.
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#8 majinmoo

majinmoo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:42 PM

this is the auction that i was talking aboot. it comes with 12 new figures and 8 from the last set

click here

and they do ship to the US

Edited by majinmoo, 25 August 2009 - 11:42 PM.

#9 Blacklaw

Blacklaw

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:26 PM

-Barry

The name of the hungry hungry hippo is Ipnopotamo (in english: Hypnopotamus)

#10 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:28 PM

That is adorable and clever! Although the frequency of hypnosis among Gormiti could get stale... if anyone paid attention to that.

#11 majinmoo

majinmoo

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:45 PM

Armageddon escaped????? how did he escape and the rest were sucked in that black hole???? and what happened to lavion and deepdownfear(3rd greatest villain name ever)

#12 Blacklaw

Blacklaw

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:01 PM

Armageddon escaped????? how did he escape and the rest were sucked in that black hole???? and what happened to lavion and deepdownfear(3rd greatest villain name ever)

I think that Magmion calls from another dimension the Armageddon soul and, with a magic, re-wakes the Armageddon's body. All to fight Obscurio and Supreme Luminescent...

#13 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:44 AM

Here is the checklist of the new series, so we finally know all the names!

Attached File  EclissiCheck.JPG   207.55K   42 downloads
<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#14 Blacklaw

Blacklaw

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 03:01 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
These are my first Gormiti Age of the Supreme Eclipse (Diamantes, Urlo Cieco and Incubion in pic 1; Ipnopotamo and Sirgius in pic 2), bought yesterday on a toy shop...

Posted Image
And this is Lord of the Earth 10 cm action figure, bought in summer

#15 nik62es

nik62es

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:19 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
These are my first Gormiti Age of the Supreme Eclipse (Diamantes, Urlo Cieco and Incubion in pic 1; Ipnopotamo and Sirgius in pic 2), bought yesterday on a toy shop...

Posted Image
And this is Lord of the Earth 10 cm action figure, bought in summer

after only about half an hour on internet I finally found what some of the guys are which I got through ebay from the Hong Kong seller... I start to hate the italian maker for throwing out a follow up when you can hardly find the Fusion Elemental over here (Spain)..but there you are and here we go...
I helped the Hong Kong seller with some text and in turn got offered such a reasonable discout that it was alomst a joke..the "normal" price is ok, BUT please bare in mind that all of the figures send do not have the chip and are therefore of no use with the altar of life (or whatever it is called in your part of the woods..) - to be fair : 3 of mine did have a chip, but this may just have been a "mistake" of form, as the seller did confirm that they come without one... I did put that in the translations I made but not sure if the seller deemed it fit to say it in the end on the item description... As it is from a far, far away place remember that shipping will take a while... On a different note, I have just read on italian ebay that the famous (and not available in Spain) Altar de la Vida for Eclipse Supreme figures does not work with Fusion Elemental figures (whose own altar is not available here ..yet) ... i.e.: : you need both altars if you want for both series to talk...
Apart from that, the guys look great, I have only gotten Incubion out, as I am giving them to my son in little dosis ;-)

Edited by nik62es, 22 September 2009 - 05:20 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com