4 replies to this topic

#1 mediocrekid23

mediocrekid23

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 08:39 PM

Attached File  39D05AAC-B8B8-4BA1-A4ED-D3F013DB634D.jpeg   34.7K   2 downloadsAttached File  Bnib-Ben-10-Benwolf-Planetary-Powder-Set.jpg   35.15K   2 downloadsAttached File  ben-10-planetary-powder--benwolf.jpg   16.24K   1 downloadsAttached File  Ben-10-Transforming-Alien-Rocks-Upchuck-And-Benwolf.jpg   33.66K   0 downloadsAttached File  ben-10-transforming-alien-rocks--upchuck-and-benwolf.jpg   17.46K   0 downloads

Hi, there. Recently, I've been collecting Ben 10 Planetary Powder Set figurines on eBay.  Basically, they're translucent mono-colored minifigures stored in little jars.  Each minifigure is one of Ben's aliens from the original series.  With a bit of searching and luck, I managed to find 9 out of 10 figures:  xlr8, diamondhead,  fourarms, upgrade, heatblast, cannonbolt, wildvine, and upchuck.  Greymatter's in the mail right now.  Unfortunately, the benwolf figure eludes me for now.

Is there anyone out there who owns one and is wiling to sell it?  For references, I have pictures of the box and the supposed benwolf figure.  Figure can be either new in box or used.  

Alternative: I wouldn't mind having the transforming alien rocks version of benwolf.  It's basically a really tiny rubber figure.  Pictures are provided for reference.  

Please pass it on.  

Edited by mediocrekid23, 10 October 2020 - 02:40 PM.

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 10 October 2020 - 09:15 PM

I can't guarantee I have it in easy reach, but I definitely owned the Planetary Powder Benwolf, got it as a consolation prize one shopping trip way back when my brother and I couldn't find the figures we actually wanted, the Alien Rocks. I'd throw in the Cannonbolt he used to own as well, if I can find them. If they're still present here, they do still have the tubes.

#3 mediocrekid23

mediocrekid23

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 10:01 PM

I can't guarantee I have it in easy reach, but I definitely owned the Planetary Powder Benwolf, got it as a consolation prize one shopping trip way back when my brother and I couldn't find the figures we actually wanted, the Alien Rocks. I'd throw in the Cannonbolt he used to own as well, if I can find them. If they're still present here, they do still have the tubes.

If you can find the planetary powder set and provide a picture for proof, we'll talk turkey.  I look forward to our future discussions.

#4 mediocrekid23

mediocrekid23

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 04:10 PM

Does anyone else out there have or know someone who might have a benwolf planetary powder set to sell?  Regardless of any previous replies on this post, the offer is still open, as of this date.

#5 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 25 December 2020 - 06:48 PM

I FOUND THEM.

Attached Files

Edited by BaltanII, 25 December 2020 - 06:49 PM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com