5 replies to this topic

#1 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

ig: @itsgregstoys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:15 PM

Hey guys, I'm about to make my first attempt at a custom kitbashed minifigure and need a Diener T-Rex dino head to make it happen. I have one or two, but can't bring myself to decapitate them considering they're in pretty good condition. Wondering if someone here has one to spare that might not be in the nicest shape (maybe it's got some pen or marker stains on it). Thanks!

#2 stoffhimel

stoffhimel

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 10:17 AM

why not get one of the numerous bootlegs that are out there? that way, you dont destroy a genuine article.

#3 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 01:56 PM

What I'm looking for in particular is a ferocious (preferably open-mouthed) t-rex head that'd be roughly the size of the Diener T-Rex head. It would need to be something softer so I could potentially shave off the back of the head and replace it with another piece I've already prepped.

#4 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:14 PM

What I'm looking for in particular is a ferocious (preferably open-mouthed) t-rex head that'd be roughly the size of the Diener T-Rex head. It would need to be something softer so I could potentially shave off the back of the head and replace it with another piece I've already prepped.

Attached File  IMG_4324.JPG   106.21K   9 downloads

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

#5 DaHumorist

DaHumorist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:23 PM

That T-Rex face is definitely the style I'm looking for, probably even better than the Diener eraser. Is it soft rubber though? Is it the same size?

#6 TinyPink

TinyPink

Vengeful Ghost of Bubba Ritter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1551 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:59 PM

That T-Rex face is definitely the style I'm looking for, probably even better than the Diener eraser. Is it soft rubber though? Is it the same size?

They are in scale with Battle Beasts & similar lines.  Not very soft like the Dieners, but soft and pliant enough to work with.  

Welcomed currency:  Rubber Uglies, rubber monsters, jigglers, vinyl monsters, Arco monsters, Imperial monsters, fish cans....

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com